All Comments on 'Mixer Ch. 03'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Tremendous pay-off!

Great, believable dialogue, realistic relationship stuff. Excellent noun-verb agreement ;) Cool stories, with a wonderful finish. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The best story I have read in a long time

I hope there might be a forth chapter, but I really enjoyed the triogly. Keep being creative and keep writing.

gymmytgymmytover 17 years ago
A pure joy to read!

You had me! I normally am too busy or I get too distracted to read stories of any length, but yours was very good. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow! Nice finish...

to a very interesting series! But, is it really the end; will they be able to keep their promise of just once? I wouldn't mind seeing a ch. 04 to this story, but I won't be disappointed if I don't. You wrote a strong story built on a good premise; an excellant and immensely enjoyable read from beginning to end.

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 17 years ago
Great work

I will have to say all 3 stories were well done. And yes I will have to agree that the last part was great. Nice turn around. I never even thought that was going to happen. Almost made me spit out my drink.

Nice work, can't wait to see what happens next.

Baribrother

camstevens33camstevens33over 17 years ago
Fantastic

There aren't an awful lot of writers on Literotica that even come close to your level! The scenario is believable, the dialogue is realistic, and your punctuation, spelling, etc. are spot on. Not to mention that it's a hot frickin' story! Keep it up. You're awesome!

EZtouchEZtouchover 17 years ago
One of the best.

One of the best stories & writings. Looking forward to Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Just read all the chapters and found them to be of excellent quality all around. Its a true pleasure to find a story of this caliber. Please continue to write.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 17 years ago
A Great Story and A Good Place to Stop

I enjoyed your story thoroughly, but I think to add to it would be excessive. You have a great style and a wonderful imagination. Thanks for sharing a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Some of the best writing on here. well done. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Would have loved it, but...

I was very sorry to find you had to make Sassy turn out pretty much as wrong as Mary. No true friend would have hidden that second camera like in your story and that was a disgusting and unnecessary addition which you should have left well enough alone. But then again, betrayal is what gets people interested these days, so I guess you score points there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A bit long winded in parts

Bryce deliberately unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

and this line really confuses me if he didn't do it deliberately how else is he going to do it ?? by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty ending.

It was a fun story, well told, but I thought the ending was nasty and soured my good feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best incest story in a long while.

Thoroughly enjoyed this series. Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story, well told, attention for detals. In fact one of the best stories on this site. My sister wished that our story went the same way as Sarah and Bruce. I took us over 5 years to find out that we loved each more than our partners. Now we live as man and wife.

Elha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great Story!! I wish there was more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Gotta say, I loved it.

and wished there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
question...

Why did you set this up for a part 4 exactly?

-A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh my

Great story. I dont think you needed to split it into three parts and you could have built on the tension between brother and sister more. But all in all well written. Oh and the ending was superb...

lilbigy13lilbigy13over 11 years ago
lol wow :)...........

i swear u have the funniest endings to ur stories........i love them......wish there was more but all in all, u get an A+ in my book.....(even tho my book may not mean much XD but still)....... keep up the writing

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Incredible parts but a confusing whole

So many moments of this series are fantastic but for whatever reason it doesnt work as a whole and Im still at a loss as to why. I mentioned it in my pt 2 review and it held throughout.

I think the highs are high but then the rest somehow is muddled. I cant quite describe it. Its like some of the tiny parts that make up a clock are polished to a shine yet the rest is just left as is. Not tarnished in any way but "expected wear from use."

I love your work. I refer back to it for examples of great writing. Yet this, as a whole, seemed not quite up to your usual beyond every reasonable expectation story.

Ive probably been spoiled by most of your work so a normal story seems less than it really is.

Still a 5. Love your 7-10 deserving work so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bitch

sassy is no different than mary. old saying: what goes around comes around. watch your back sassy. you will never know when or where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

What a story. !!! Well written. !! THANK YOU.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
I'm suspecting that Sassy is just proving a point...

She's probably just gotten a feeling about Sarah and Bryce and Carlos was likely, "Nah, you're just a bit twisted, you little vixen, you."

To which Sassy obviously replies, "I'll prove it."

Now's the point at which we find out if she's just a little schemer too or nasty ala Mary... If she just wanted to prove a point, she can now delete the video...

Oddly enough, her keeping it could have two reasons - one, because she IS nasty (which I don't really believe based on her thoughts of doing to Mary what she was - she was thinking "we won't be friends" not "I'm going to destroy her"), or two, she's a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist...

It would be nice if Bryce and Sarah could end up together... But realistically, what are the odds of that...? Unless they could end up with Sassy and Carlos as their "beards"... which is probably just too confusing to deal with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic read

Please don't write a 4th installment. Wondering whether they do it again is what makes the memory of the trilogy so tantalizing. At the end of a story there should always be a sense of future and moving on without defering to a banal ending of, 'and they lived happily ever after'. Ick! Not all ribbons should be tied into cute bows.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

It should have ended with them in his room. Now I feel like the balance has tipped again and Sassy isn't the friend she professed to Sarah. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it until...

I really liked it until the ending... guess we'll never know if Sassy is a bitch, since this posted back in 2006

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

well, odd ending,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Surprising end

5 *

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Well I guess that's an ending. Not a good one, but an ending nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And so...

The ending makes up for everything this three part series lacks.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Loved it, and the sneaky ending.

I was thinking that Sarah and Bryce were taking a risk doing it in Carlos' bedroom, but I was thinking more about Carlos &/or Sassy walking in on them.

A Masterful finish for the chapter.

Since you wrote "I may revisit some of these characters in the future, but not in this story arc", I guess I'll just have to finish reading the rest of your stories to see if there's more.

Thanks for some great writing! 👍

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Oh what evil webs we weave when we practice to deceive.

Good story! Thanks for sharing.

Dana_221Dana_221over 3 years ago

You are one of the very best writers on this whole website! I honor your skill. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Everybody saying...

...you are such a great author must have blanked out the garbage ending you 'authored'.

This is where Literotica falls down...all too frequently there are no editors or sounding boards. While the grammar was well done (unusual for the site), you seemingly went out of your way to destroy the moral-compass character you worked to establish. Why? To seem clever? Because you're the O'Henry written porn? Fail.

A good editor would have reeled you and that counter-productive ending in. Instead you get a meager two stars and you'll be happy to have them. What a waste of all that build up to make Sassy nearly as bad as Mary. (Nosy versus petty.)

Good thing you stopped this story, since you obviously don't know how to end one properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bryce and Sarah story really dragged and worse off that after 5 months they do it in a sleazy room belonging to Carlos.....made it all so cheap.

The relationship between the 2 could have been better written

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

Excellent concept. Very good technical writing skills.. And overall good story telling.. The ending to scenes and the final ending were abrupt and followed no sensible pattern.. like a weird cliff hanger that opened an entirely new story line instead of creating an imaginitive way to continue an existing storyline into the future after the writing stopped.. I am not a writer, so my opinion should be taken as nothing more than one person's opinion..

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Zero romance and no affection in the incest. Who cares about Sassy and Carlos?

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperator8 months ago

Some of y'all acting like you paid for a nice burger but were forced to eat dry biscuits. Tell you what, this three part story WAS a tasty burger, and I didn't pay anything for it!

The endings of parts 1 and 2 were slightly abrupt, but they very much served the narrative. And it was front-loaded that it was a multi-part so no complaints. Part 3 ending had that great little twist at the end. English lit, grade 10: sort stories should have a twiat at the end. So, Sassy is as excited by the Incest as I am? Awesome! Chef's kiss!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

Such a realistic story. I loved it. Almost thought I was there. Thanks

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

A great story and wonderful closure for the brother and sister. Obviously very good people and love each other very much. On the other hand sassy is meant to be a friend truly, so her actions would surprise me. Hopefully without any malice intent. But it seems you are not going to give us an answer to that which is a bit disappointing, but at least I’ll leave it with an open mind to it being an innocent curiosity, it’s still leaves sassy, thinking they have an ongoing sexual relationship which is a bit of a shame as it’s not true.

Fun story well written and five stars, good work.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

Having just read comment by periscope operator, I submit I have no writing skills or English literature, qualifications, or even in education beyond 10th grade. So I will submit all points, made and enjoy the story for its intended and correct format.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous