All Comments on 'Millionaire or Mommy'

by QuentinXRandom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Sexecutioner should have been her son!

The story concept is great but would have been better if her own 19 years old son was the Sexecutioner !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes..

Amazing, looking forward to more installments. This is one of the best I've read on literotica in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

The story was well written but very short. You knew the likely ending after the first paragraph. Not very exciting but a fun read anyway. Build the characters and plot a little more in the next one. I'll be waiting for it.

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 9 years ago
Awesome!

You got an awesome premise here! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it!

I'm always a fan of the gameshow with sex penalty niche! This one was cool and I liked the general premise.

As has been mentioned it was a little short. The payoff was expected which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think you could have built up the tension more. Also I think the contestant gave in to the sexecutioners advances a little quickly, maybe a touch more 'relectuance' could be more exciting.

What might also be fun if there were two contestants who can directly compete and influence the fate of the other.

Overall I enjoyed the story and hope you write more. 5/5 on the basis that I enjoyed the story and would like to encourage you to do another but hopefully you'll take the feedback on board as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bravo

A little more scintillation would be nice. But that was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

This is a great first story!! Keep writing

DEGEDEGEabout 9 years ago
Hot hot story

Loved the thrill of the story and would like to read more like this one !!

FDirector1FDirector1almost 6 years ago

Fantastic!, hope to see more of the top three contenders mentioned in the story

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Compulsive TV

What a great TV show this would make. All the family could be inspired differently. The kids could decide to do better in school and also read more books. The grandparents could remember their courtship days. The parents could remember the first time together. It is rumoured that there is soon to be a version for straight males, where a giant gay stud will impale their arses on his dick if they lose. Straight males who intend to make an easy million dollars in the future now have every incentive to hit the books and do well in school, to prepare to be future contestants.

Applauded by educationalist and librarians and also church leaders, who point to the benefits of preparing for the future and the value of prayer when the going gets tough it is no wonder that the programme is a hit in many countries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

May I please requsst more parts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous