All Comments on 'Midnight at the Villa Diodati'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HogwashHogwashabout 5 years ago
Pure genius

I loved everything about it. Brilliant. And hot. Left me wanting to know more about how Li-Hua and Sylvester. So much fun to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uhmm

Excuse me but umm BRAD Stoker? Anyhoo, I really liked it. I always enjoy Ms Tzangs’ writing.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 5 years agoAuthor
Aaaahhhhhh

Bram Stoker!!!! I did, I meant Bram. I blame auto correct. Or a faulty brain. One of the two. Blushes in shame.

green117green117about 5 years ago
My favorite of this group

of the ones I've read so far.

I do like your protagonist - her willingness to knife those that annoy her is true to my experience of the matter...

The "orientalism" of the the time is represented, and I remember seeing much of the exoticism of representation in Gothic Horror, in the wild as it were.

The transition to "let's move on" was not entirely motivated in the story, but was satisfying none-the-less.

Green-something

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
That was a truly stunning

and very Gothic erotic horror story. And very well written, too.

GoneGrayGoneGrayabout 5 years ago
Damn, your a good writer

Love your wit & humor. I ALMOST want to skip the hot sex so as to get back to the larger story line, but then I would miss the humor you sneek in, such as "feeling his mouth on me ... better even than Father's Second Wife".

By the way, I thought Byron & Li-Hua only had sex the once after Ruthven's death, but you say ".... (Byron) fills me with his semen and if anything there's more than there was last night"...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...