All Comments on 'Memories of Eva: Black'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY NICE

Although it was a little on the long side, I enjoyed this one as I got into it. I appreciate the fact that you let them explore the forbidden but when it came time to end it she did. I did get a little lost until I realized they were phone conversations, but otherwise I thought this was a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you again!!!

My wife and I were worried when your bio said you were taking a break. You came back strong with this story. As usual, a grest job winding us up to fuck. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
poignant

Poignant and yummy all at the same time.

aluk33aluk33over 18 years ago
Once again.....

Up to your usual high standard. You are without doubt, the best author on this site. Your stories are told with such passion, detail and realism, it's hard not to get drawn right in to them. I've read and enjoyed every one of your stories and I patiently look forward to the next. Keep up the good work.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 18 years ago
hahahaha that was fun!

give me some because its so very very good. Oh baby boo. le sigh. welcome back, missed ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
radiant eclipse

Another amazing piece of work, I was thrilled when I found this new addition to you're many master pieces. The detail, the passion you weave into this story was just enough to catch my imagination, and send me on a roller coaster ride of emotions, bringing me up and down through out the work, just as each character was. Never too forward, not too quick, and deliciously lengthy.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
DEEP!

So well written. At times I felt myself sinking into the depths of their despair! A commendable change of style and pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
touching

Oh wow that was sexy. I love that delicate balance between a man who's hurting and a young girl dealing her own demons and how they find comfort in each other. And then the man still loves her and misses her while she's older and is trying to live a grown up life....Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was a definite pleasure to read. I loved the depth that was put into the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this is actually one of the best stories ive read in here, i loved it. it is so sore and bitter, but reading this as a story i can see myself actually wanting to read an entire book about these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

It's a fantastic story. Like almost all of yours.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Memories of Eva: Black" (Ch. 01) - Eva and Paul - (Niece and Uncle)

Being that I am an insatiable lover of good, pure, honest and hermetically sealed blood-related family incest, in which there is most times honorable and basic romance of the familial couple, wishing the fortunate incestual lover's stories continue until I know the couple will find the most truest of love!! This story does not give me those emotions!

For the first time, I believe ever, I wished this story to end now, after the first chpater (I see there is another chapter in this series). The clincher for me is the letter from Eva to her Uncle Paul, at the end of the tale. The letter was a "Dear John" (most all us military veterans know that feeling) of the holiest order and went right to the heart of the matter--Eva says the affair is over, 'nough said!!! It took about six months, when she was eighteen years old (six years ago when she graduated high school), to recover herself to her own acceptable person and maturity. She's graduated college, now has gigs displaying her nude body "in the form of artistry", for which she delights and relishes, therefore, to me, the story has no future as a couple, or an "item" as lovers, for Niece Eva and her Uncle Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Exceptional

The way you are able to convey emotions of your characters is uncomparable to anything I have seen here. This story does not belong to this site. Its not about sex actually. Its not even about love. Its about pain, two people sharing each other in their pain, two actual, believable and relatable people with their flaws and insecurites. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story could end right here. It would be bittersweet, but it would also be perfect. Superb writing (with the exception of one paragraph, which I “felt” you wrote as a slight joke on the readers to see if we were paying attention). Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous