All Comments on 'Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent start

I think this is your best story yet! Very engaging - well done!

apilgramapilgramover 18 years ago
This has shades of 'been there, done that'....

I love this story. I dated 2 of the bosse's virgin daughters back in high school. But I left them that way cause he was a big Itallian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

this was one of your best,would like to see them married and he doing mom too.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you got me,

i was so into the story, it is a great read. when i was reading the comments, i thought 'who is the author?' almost died laughing when i got to 'Just Plain Bob.' i knew it was you when i started, but so different from your normal, i completely forgot that fact while reading and didn't realize until i looked it up at the end. excellent so far. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Got Me 2

This really deserved 1000 but I'm scared. Why? Not because this was so well written (as usual) but the tone and subject matter is somewhat (cmon - way) different than your usal fare.

Now I'm not complaining - as for a long time I have asked you to write more for us semi-normal folks only to see you bob and weave amongst the old tired humiliation and a semi-begrudging compromise that still had negative irony or worse.

Here your talents are sterling - the way you can without many to match you. The imagination is facinating, the shifts in path are unanticipated but acceptable as a part of someones possible life. In short, damn this is very entertaining and sensual!

Thanks Author - now please close it credibly with a human, semi-suitable tone and circumstance for a four base bagger - ok?

with high anticipatory Regard

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Another good read

I like the way your stories are headed and this one looks like it could be one of your best. Keep up the good work. PAPATOAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

One of your best. Looking forward to the next chapter.

foxe

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very good

That was a very good read and your best story yet. It is clear that you spent more time than usual on this story. Thanks

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Yikes

Where were the Melissas when I was young?

Good chapter and looking forward to the one where pappy kills him.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

I am looking forward to more chapters of this wonderful, yet childish and funny story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
build up good

The build up and back story were so good, it was disappointing that the actual sex was so quick - almost an obstacle to be overcome in the story rather than the climax

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
False statement

In every Southern state except Texas, Louisana, and Florida, the age of consent is 16 or under. In Texas and Louisana the age of consent is 17, and in Florida the age of consent is 16 if the guy is under age 23. Therefore, the statement she had to be age 18 is false and, since stories with false statements deserve a lower rating, instead of 5*****s I rated the 3***s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

But Melissa has disaster written all over her. I hope he starts carrying a recorder and records every conversation that he has with her for protection. Otherwise she's going to get him canned.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

"I opened it and found a Polaroid of a naked Mellisa wearing a skimpy bikini and a pair of high heels."

If she's wearing a bikini how can she be naked?

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Spoiled Rotten

Well maybe Ryan will turn her around to be a great lady. Then maybe a great mother. Guess we'll see

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she says "we're going steady" she is most definitely a little girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...