All Comments on 'Massage-a-Trois Ch. 01'

by AnnaVenus69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 18 years ago
Hot debut!

If this is typical of your stories, Anna, I look forward to seeing many more. Nice pacing and description: welcome aboard!

sybilrosesybilroseabout 18 years ago
Super Hot!

Oh my ! Isnt this a scene we all yearn for? Great Story very well written I hope you keep writing and sharing your heat!

Thanks Anna.

bearleebearleeabout 18 years ago
Great first story

Reminded me of something that brought back a good feeling-excellent job for a first story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blown away

Brilliant Anna.

The best and most captivating story I have read in Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very talent writer; very impressive

What a great story. Very well written with lots of strong rising actions with a strong climax. I am glad you didn't try to drag out the ending. Thanks for sharing

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
A most delightful debut!!

Thanks to RL for introducing a hot new writer. Can't wait to see more Anna, you drew this one out beautifully and climaxed most wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lost for words..

All i can say is that your writing is amazing. It takes a very good writer to be able to draw a reader in so well - please keep on writing, 'cause i'm excited for another chapter / story!

-Rach x

DonAbdulDonAbdulabout 18 years ago
Bravo

This is the first time I'm reading your story Anna, and I've got just the one word to describe it... AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dosent Do Any Good To Comment

If the comment is not all that good it dosent stay posted very long. Seems to me Many Feathers must be posting most of these submissions. I guess this is a Joke. Good day

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 18 years ago
LOL...

Ok, that really IS funny. But what's really funny, is that someone who obviously doesn't care for Anna's writing, feels its necessary to return just to "get off" as it were in whatever additional negative comments might be posted. Rather than be constructive in critisism of any writer, it is for whatever purpose, an intent to hurt the writer herself rather than address some aspect of a story that may or may not be agreed with.

When it's a personal attack, thats sad. When its honest open (non-anonymous) discussion. Thats something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Constructively

I very much didn't care for the male cuck wanting and watching which was the basis of the tale. He was portrayed as a new indecisive cuckold who couldn't stop it now if he wanted to??? Did he ever want to? What the hell was that?

Clearly, he wanted to see her fucked and broken down to do this more so he could watch. How normal is it to watch and soon arrange your spouses fuckings? Outside marriage is one thing but inside the agreement is quite another.

Marital was used to arouse some but without pre-discussion and pre-consent for her to fuck who ever and where ever she wanted - this was cucking and cheating on him - so abnormal as he is - he then watches lustily jacking off against the wall, the ceiling and fills the whole rooms floor 4" deep in his concern(?) for her safety???.

Then to further insult our intelligence, he sneaks in downwind and the ok's the cocks actions through hand signals (the jacking probably gave it away) until he wreaks his vengence on his whore by smiling "honey loverkins its ok that you are cuckolding me - but I'm taking your ass (which you like) as punishment"!

Well now, that will teach her to fuck around on him. And oh by the way, as futher punishment lets do this once a week for you and your cocks benifit - I mean punishment.

This either should have been in humor, science fiction or cuckstering 101 as there was a lack of lifelike reality, unreasonable sick spousal acceptance and marital disrespect abnormal to marital balance especially as a first occurance.

The real question is why would the coach allow the rookies first effort to be so contrary to human nature and subject to negative comment???

It might be harsh to say get a new editor little one but readers respond to more than just good structure and flow among other segments of form. They also look at content and how it is presented. Is it anything like life and was there a character or 2 worth reading about? Do I respect any of the characters and/or the writer after reading their work?

You have talent and can write to arouse more than just the narrow spectrum who like or need absurd abnormals if you wish. Your coach works both sides and has respect from us semi-normals in much of his work as it trends towards life and projects character respect as part of the work.

If it was your choice to roll the dice on this type of story, then like stories of life there is always consequence from a diverse audience. It is a learning curve of choices isn't it.

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_liteabout 18 years ago
Interesting

to read new authors materials..I can only speak for myself Anna but I enjoyed your story.We all have fantasys and you have put some of mine into words..how strange isn't it that some people forget how to distinguish between a story and real life? Keep writing honey..and I'll keep reading

MaverickManMaverickManabout 18 years ago
Wonderful start

Keep it up. A wonderful first story.

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
For a virgin..............

popping you writer cherry......

I'd say you squirted a good foot and a half.

Wink Wink

Way to go,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
orgasm material!

don't know what people are on about, complaining about whether this is real life or not. Who cares? It's a great story, and I loved it. In fact, my man and I read parts of it to each other, while masturbating together, and you sure spiced up our Sunday afternoon! Keep up the good work hon! Liz and Deke

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Well Written

I truley enjoy your writing, the stories are beleivable and highly entertaining. You go girl. Keep up the great work and don't listen to the poor sods who have to critisize others as they have no talent themselves. The first author I read here is "Many Feathers". The two of you will make a great team. I wish you all the best. Please keep on with the stories as Good authors are a dime a dozen; Great Authors (such as the two of you) Are Priceless!

Thank you for letting me vent,

Ahmeme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
all I have to say is that any husband that gets a

hard on while watching a man smack his wife around while she yells is worse than a wimp. He and Tomny both are mind controlers and I hate controlers. I like to get them in a position where I can take control away from them. Usually with a lot of pain and blood...I would reallu enjoy it if I could get the so called writer of this piece of pig vomit and reall have fun with he/she/it...Oh well I can dream ...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very erotic

I like this story. It's very erotic, and well written. Thanks for share it!

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
What the hell is wrong with Richard??

Richard should have walked in with a 2X4 and hit Tony in the head antail d thed crushed his balls so he would never mess with another mans wife, as he would never get a hard on from that time on. Then he should oftook pictures of his wife sucking Tonys cock and sent it out to every person she knew..Plus call his lawyer tokick her ass out on her tail.

I just wish I had found out then not 20 years latter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Anna, I like your writing and your presentation, thank you. Thank you, too, Many Feathers.

All that being said, I did not like your story simply because I do not like willing cuckolds or those who become willing during the period of time they make their transition. Maybe it is just because I am selfish and don't like to share but especially I don't like to share my Lady. I have had a few who wanted to be shared with others, I just sent them on their way, if I had been present when it was happening there would have been people injured or worse. Maybe I am just old fashioned. I know there are men who like for their wives to be fucked by other men, sometimes when they are present. Not for me! Your story was fine except for its main premise. I liked your others better, have not read your four part one yet. I really like Many Feathers work (unless he had a story like this, it has been a while since I went down his page). Thank you for writing. Lamar

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow!! A powerfully erotic and thought provoking story! One often doesn't know how their mind or body might react to such 'foreign' stimulation. A very well thought out and written story which shows great insight into the human psyche. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous