All Comments on 'Mary's Adventure'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great, but slow to start

Kinda of a long setup, but the shower fantasy is great. It really picks up well about half-way through. Should consider getting to the hot parts quicker. But, great story!!

tustin92614tustin92614about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

This story does go awhile before the sex starts. But this was a really fun story for me to write. A really cool couple I met here asked me to do a story for them, and gave me some of the details to use. They wanted some build-up before the harder stuff happened. So, this was my attempt at trying to build some intensity. I've gotten some feed back that they liked the story, but I really hope others like it too. Thanks for reading, and I'd love to hear your comments.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Good story.

Very well written & I really enjoyed this tale. Thanks for sharing & good luck for your future projects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Good story, but David had 2 different vehicles (A Jimmy at the beginning and a Jeep at the end)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...