All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like it. Interesting world and characters. Hope the story will continue

VjrockerVjrocker6 months ago

Really interesting concept. The ideas and video description really got me going. Hope we get an update with there "talk" in her bedroom!

MaleMacNYMaleMacNY6 months ago

part 2 will be interesting

hupet3535hupet35356 months ago

I loved to read this. Please give us more.

achillexachillex6 months ago

5 stars. The sequel looks so promising.

Please don't make us wait too long.

Sp1257Sp12575 months ago

Great story and theme! Very much looking forward to more! Thank you!

WillieTurnerWillieTurner5 months ago

VERY interesting start. It promises to be more than mere "Wanking" material. You have the opportunity to develop the characters. I urge you to to take it!

GrinchgirlGrinchgirl5 months ago

OMG suspenseful to say the least. Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

Well that was interesting, let's go further in the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting premise.

But it's nothing but back story for what's to follow -- presumbly.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love everything about this culture! Great setup!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh this is a great story line. But these island people are a fucking crazy sex Cult, and if he doesn't get up and run, then he is Ether stupid, or crazy too. What I read it more, or less said that he Qualified be a Dominant too, so why should he except a collar, he should Offer her the collar, to see if she loves him enough to Accept it. He needs to just run because he sure ain't going to be getting much pussy from this bitch, but he will be getting a whole of ass pegging, and spankings from her. Run and don't look back, she didn't even give him heads up, on what she was going to Expect Him to accept, fuck her..

memoryleakmemoryleak3 months ago

So wait, is George from Algoria and just has the same traits as Lee, thus why the mother didn’t think her daughter could accomplish this feat?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting premise.

Algoria? (Al Gore?)

All set up.

Three stars so far.

AstolphoAstolphoabout 2 months ago

This is good stuff, and I love his fairly realistic reaction to the big reveal.

However I wish their early relationship - including first playing with chastity etc. - had gotten a bit more focus. Honestly that's a pretty good first chapter there. On the other hand I can understand if you really want your story to take place on the island, and it's what makes this a unique premise rather than another "my university girlfriend introduced me to chastity" type of story. But I think seeing more of Lee's emotional reaction to some of this stuff could have gotten more focus, as it would better contextualise the later stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous