All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 08'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Even though I never voiced it, I was one of your readers who didn't like the terms cunt, tits, pussy, etc. Not because of prudish reasons, but because it doesn't seem to fit in the story.

But please take that as a compliment because your stories are soooo good. Way above the norm of this site. It's been a while since I've read a series of stories here in Literotica that truly captivated me.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Held my attention, absoulutely!

A little on the Harlequin (spell?) romance side, but still wondeful. I happen to like the terms of body parts that you used. Just how did they refer to those parts back in the 1800's, anyway?

Your hints at D/s are great. I like his loving dominance, and her loving submssion. Hey, certianly people have had those tendancies from the beginning of time and enjoyed who they were and gave and took, whatever fueled their love and passion for one another.

It's romantic, it's sexy, it's inspiring. Now, what will happen? Hmmm...a show down between Leanna and Eliza...with Amanda supporting the true friend, Leanna?

I look forward to the further adventures, sexy and otherwise, of Trevor and Leanna. It's been a joyful ride thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LoveThe so called crude terms

Let me tell you a story. I am a long time reader of "Botice ripper Rom. Fic."And the one complaint I've always had is the use of too quaint terms used in the female and male body parts that just seem to kill the feeling of LUST of the particular scene.I LOve romance and I love RAW unbridled sex No holds barred. Keepup the fantacic work Or I should say ART! Thank You, literateredneck@yahoo.com

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

Good writing. Was great to see her stand up to him and not waver or falter. Was also good to see them start to communicate (a radical idea for a husband and wife).

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Ok, I did my best to wait, but I failed (^_^)

I went ahead and read both chapters today. Your writing style has a tendoncy to draw me back even though I tried to wait for the ending to be published.

But I have to say I'm glad I did.

I know that every writer chooses how and what to write, but I have to say I really liked the fact that you kept it as good styled romance. Sometimes I'm bothered by the tawdry path that some writers take, where they have the wife in a simular situation, go and have a little "Who's going to know" affair when the husband wasn't around or who was away from the wife that long. Or she has a few encounters with in her affair and she decides to tell the husband later, they they write it so that the husband a first gets really angry, but later the husband decides that before the end of the story he will act like it no longer matters. I know its to prove that the husband still loves the wife and that love conquers all, but it seems like a weak plot twist to get the wife a little strange while the husband isn't around.

But you actually wrote some pretty good plot twist that even I didn't see coming, even when I was sure that you were going down one path you threw me a curve. I think thats why I kept coming back, I felt challenged enough to keep reading.

I have to say again, thanks for mentioning how long the story is previously, and one warning: You are going to get popular. Popular writers often have to content with alot of us folks throwing out their opinion alot. Don't let it get you down when some of us are negative. With this story so far its some of the best I've read on this site. Keep up the good work!

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love this chapter!

Haremgirl, I'm trying to figure out how you are going to top this one. I'm glad you don't simply leave it they lived happily ever after. But I'm still rooting that Neville will find someone special too. He does deserve someone special.

Also, I think it would be a fitting ending to have Trevor and Leanna get custody of his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True Love

These two finally found each other and decided to level with each other. Too bad they couldn't have done that sooner. Great story!

Hooterhunter

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
YES!!!

Finally...he was man enough to admit he loves her...so simple 3 little words can make or break a heart. Thank you for allowing us to read you. respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best Yet!

This was one of the best! I love the character development and how the story is progressing. The sex is sooo hot and intense. The sexual build up is amazing and Trevor's dominating character makes it even better. Love the sex scenes - they're exciting and intense!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Whew! Had me worried

with her stating she would give herself to Neville. (I was disappointed at that) Trevor found her just in time. Maybe Trevor should have spanked her butt after all!

I've come close but I've never found a woman as passionate as Leanna. Maybe I never inspired them. But Leanna is fantastic.

Good story, hg. Great read!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
I dislike him calling her

a whore. I really don't feel a husband should call his wife a whore. It may not be but, to me, it is demeaning.

Especially over and over. Nearly every time they had sex, as Leanna was forced to view it.

I think it becomes more acceptable once their love is declared and they make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love this story - only one tiny quibble

Just like the person below me, I disliked the "whore" stuff too. I know some women find this extremely arousing. It's all a matter of personal preference. But for me, that's a complete turn off, so every time he'd say it, or want herself to say it, I cringed.<br><br>

I offer this comment only because you write so extremely well that you should have high probability of being published. Not sure what passes in the market these days, but it could hurt (or, oh dear!, help) your chances to have the "you're my own private whore" stuff in there.<br><br>

Other than that, this has been a really terrific read.

MaxillinaMaxillinaover 14 years ago
The BEST

The best story by far that I have read. :D

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmabout 14 years ago
About TIME!

If either of them jumped to one more false conclusion...

LOVED this story!

In response to the critic who didn't like him calling Leanne "his whore," keep in mind that she got off on it. It made her feel like she was able to let loose and please him physically.

I like when my wife talks 'dirty' during sex even tho I'd be mortified if she did it in public. It's a vocalization of the primal pleasure we're giving or receiving. If I call her my "little slut," she knows I'm deriving great pleasure from her efforts. It's somehow better than 'ooh, that feels good.'

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Thank God the wait is over!

This chapter was freakin' awesome! It was almost worth all the torture of those other chapters put us through. I can't believe you let it get so close that she would have slept with Neville that night. That was great storytelling. I love how the emotions were so extreme. It made their getting together so much hotter!

I feel a bit badly for Neville. He genuinely cared for her and I feel badly for girls b/c they lost their mother and now are abandoned by her.

I agree with Magnus again. The little whore thing goes back to when she thought getting into the lovemaking made her a 'whore'. They get off on it. It is something that is between them and not meant to degrade her. If he had no respect for her and was only in the marriage as some arrangement and just wanted sex from her ...then I would question how it was meant. But he loves her and it is a way for them to enhance their sex life.

Thanks for finally working it out with those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pussy & Cock

Forget all those naysayers!!! That's what makes the story juicy & fun!!! If the fuddyduddies don't want to read those words, then find another website-duh!!! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

its more worth reading than buying a paper back novel....

ninahimeninahimeover 12 years ago
find a girl for Neville

i'm glad that Trevor and Leanna are together but I feel bad for Neville. Can you find a girl for him please?

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Awe..

I feel bad for Neville but I'm happy they are together

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Neville

Although this story was written years ago and my comment will have absolutely no impact whatsoever, I really don't get all the "poor Neville" commenters. Not only was he *willing* to fuck another man's wife, he was actively pursuing her! It's a shame he lost his wife and his girls lost their mommy, but that doesn't make it open season on women who are already married. Neville deserved the ass kicking he got!

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Leanna the whore

6 fucking weeks and she was ready to marry again out of convenience. No matter how you rationalized her actions...you author made Leanna a complete and utter harlot. She started as a really strong chracter but she rapidly depreciated to nothing but a needy, insecure doormat.

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
A few comments

I usually wait until the end to comment. After reading the last chapter I can't wait.

What about poor Neville left high and dry and his daughters will have lost a second 'mother'. It appears Leanne gives no thought to them at all. She really does behave like a whore, hardly an English lady? No wonder Trevor treats her like a whore. I'm surprised she doesn't take exception to being called one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

If he's been looking for her for six weeks, as he states, how can she only be a few weeks pregnant?

silverace1silverace1over 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the story so far! I look forward to continuing

jott50jott50over 2 years ago

This read more like a harlaquin romance novel than erotica but with a lot more sex. That's not a negative by the way.

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover8 months ago

i'm sorry for Nevile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous