All Comments on 'Mark's Surprise'

by PandoraSharp

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No fucking way!

Good ol' Mark might as well be a eunuch as the bitch is in charge and he's moire than fucked. Run away for a divorce!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dangerous

If he's honestly into it and it's a loving relationship then it's fine. However if it's meant as a way to snub him and bring a woman into their lives moving him out.....that's different.

The story has potential so please keep writing, I am curious to see how this goes.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 7 years ago
good story...

...just wrong category. those not liking it is probably because it isn't group sex. try it in non-consent.

PandoraSharpPandoraSharpover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply

But it's completely consensual. I was debating between this and BDSM. I will note this for my next submission and try to pick the category better. A little difficult when a story really fits into several.

I will keep using these characters in future submissions and build a story about how they get here, and where it goes from here; however, when I started writing this it was only the one scene in my head.

Although I appreciate all comments, I am looking for constructive criticism. If you don't like it that is fine; but, knowing the specifics as to why will help me write something better in the future.

Thank you all.

CanuckleboyCanuckleboyover 7 years ago
Well that was intense

Well Mark got a surprise all right! Clearly this was all consensual and the category thing has already been pointed out, but three people is definitely a group so whichever.

It's fast paced and well written so even though it's not my cup of tea it was definitely a good read. It wasn't repetitive either; not just the same actions described the same way over and over; so that kept it interesting.

Very good overall.

ohioohioover 7 years ago
Very nicely done!

Well-written and definitely erotic. Plus your writing makes the reader interested in the characters and their relationship to one another; it's not just the old Part A put into Part B.

My own view is that Group Sex was the right category for this. But in any case, you write really well and I will look forward to more!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category-this is BDSM-

And I'm not a fan of femdom.

I started to read this, thinking

it would be an orgy scene.

Can one call a threesome

"group" sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

Good shit.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Good!

Everyone had a happy ending including me, Mistress Sharp.

A word if you will allow me, don't get hung up on categories butt keep the series in the same category so I don't lose you. There are to many good writers and stories to track them all down.

Thank you for untieing me from that chair.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Good

Excellent start and very hot, I particularly like the inclusion of Katrina, and the fact that Nicole ensured that they all recieved some fulfilment but, fittingly, she got the best of it. I hope the next instalment gives us some background and a little more characterization, the how and why it all started and especially how Katrina was seduced into the fun. Also a few punishments for Mark and Katrina would be nice, all in the spirit of things of course.

As for category: I don't think it really matters but posting this in bdsm would probably draw more readers, I for one didn't associate this with group sex until I read the comments.

A five from me and I'm looking forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story!

I really enjoyed this story. Very sexy and vividly worded. I enjoyed seeing Mark hold and then swallow his own cum and Nicole is a wonderful dominatrix. Everyone enjoyed themselves and Nicole more so than her two submissives. Going to read your next one!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I enjoyed this story

This was great. I would love to have a 3some with my wife being the Mistress and another woman (or even another man). I lwould love to see my wife with another woman (my fantasy is with our friend Darlene). The only difference i would have in my fantasy is that I would be the one fucked in the ass. By either of the woman or even better by both of them. I'd even suck a cock while both women watch. Please tell more stories like this one or even the next chapters.

h4751h4751about 7 years ago
Not for me

I guess I'm not into humiliation. While I think a ffm adventure would be fabulous, the humiliation killed it for me. Married 6 years and no clue? Shame on them. I wanted it to end by him either breaking free and whipping and breaking the "Mistress" , or leaving at the first opportunity never to return. Dom/sub can be erotic, but obviously not a happy marriage if there are so many surprises. It would have been better for me if they weren't married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate sharing, but.....

This was hot. However I don't share with men so unfortunately I would have used the safe word if I was instructed to fuck Katrina, cos as sure as eggs are eggs, I would have used it for another guy being there. HARDEST LIMIT I have...... TBH one of the best LWs I have read for a while. I am quite submissive, but I aint no slave where I would have no say. However I liked the way it finished with the reversal back to Husband and wife, so it was not a total FLR. Hope to see more although you may have to move to fetish to get top marks. 4* from me

JJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous