Making Room for the Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up to the house. I fumbled to rebutton my dress, my fingers wet and clumsy, the process slower than I would have preferred, then got out while Madga and Andrew pulled their pants back on. We were sweaty and slightly addled, but the desert climate took care of the former and the pitch black night, the stars provided the only illumination, hid the later. By the time we unpacked it was late and Patrick and Jasmine tired; they excused themselves and headed for bed. I kissed my sister good night, thinking about her son's, my nephew's cum, dripping down my leg. Fuck, I was getting hot all over again. The three of us headed downstairs, I left Madga and Andrew in the hallway for a few kisses before they went to bed.

My light was off but I still awake, my finger between my legs, hoping Magda would stay away a little longer, when she opened the door and crawled into my bed.

"Y'know, Andrew and I agreed not to sleep together, but you and I didn't."

She was right.

After several minutes of heavy necking we explored each other's bodies with fingers, hands and lips, ending in the 69 position, where we ate each other through several intense orgasms. Before returning to her bed, Magda invited me to join her and Andrew tomorrow to explore the lake.

12