All Comments on 'Making Room for the Art'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bullseye!

You have given this classic storyline a new twist and done very well. Next episode please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I loved this story, well done! Only very slight criticism is yet again the ubiquitous tank top rears it head! There must be other items of clothing you could have used??

ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 8 years ago
Yes well done

I shall try and wait for the next chapter. I hope you continue this story line. Thank you.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
It's almost popular enough to justify calling it "it's own genre".

With all the "themed" stories on this site, whose popularity grew slowly or rapidly, such as "Babysitters", "Nurses", "Catholic Schoolgirl", "Sexy Nanny", and so on, I think you can legitimately claim that the numbers for "Cramped Back Seat" are on the rise. I will not be surprised when readers "look back" and realize just how many of them there actually are.

And yes, there isn't much room for variation (no pun intended), but there can be good "Cramped Back Seat" stories and GREAT "Cramped Back Seat stories". And they'll hopefully get better as more people venture into the genre. How about one where there are TWO females sharing the space?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confusing

First you said Andrew was in the back seat. Then he was on the phone in the front seat. Then you called him Matthew......

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

WOW - Hot, arousing a great intensity. All 3 got off in the back seat and the details are what made it all work. I hope another chapter is very soon in being posted. Hopefully, the 3 of them will do each other out in the open; really going at it and then the girls pair up and Andrew and Magda pair up to do her. Thanks .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MAGDA IS AN INTERESTING ADDITION TO THE BACK SEAT

This was very nicely composed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I've read the stories you mentioned at the beginning and I gotta say, this tops both of them combined. This was PERFECT. Yeah sure you mixed up the names but other than that it was pure gold 😍😍😍

puncturepuncturealmost 8 years ago

That was great. What happens tomorrow?

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 7 years ago
Old story, but very well done!

I almost did not read this story as it may be overdone, but this was beautiful! Loved the third person AND how the three interacted.

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

I really enjoyed the story. You should add another cahpter as they were about to explore the lake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

Yep I sure was with who sat where and a few paragraphs in the story changed from a male perspective to female. Gave up at that point.

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
More chapters!

This story requires further exploration.

travaynetravayneabout 6 years ago
Lovely if brief

The concept is intriguing and arousing. I only wish it had greater length, variety and complexity. A longer trip would give the framework for more substance. Perhaps Aunt and Magda could exchange positions, or mom could participate too. Also, more kissing would be nice. A rest stop or restaurant along the way could provide some changes of scene, while leaving the focus on erotic backseat shenanigans. A lovely story with great potential for expansion.

bigdaddykingdavidbigdaddykingdavidover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Very arousing, and when one is aroused enough, a name mix up or other minor oops doesn't matter, The reader knows what is what and who is who. I am a naughty man and I let the story continue in my mind, letting the scenario of first Patrick then his wife also be seduced. The house by the lake is rockin in my mind, but both might be too much? If you continue this one maybe one or the other could get sucked in (pun intended) leaving an odd one out and clueless? In any case thank you for this story, I know the effort involved and appreciate yours. It really is good, I loved the watching part and could have heard much more description there but sometimes less can be better. I will have to keep an eye out for further works.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/22/2022) Short but sweet. I do love these Lap stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love sitting on the lap stories. This is a nice story, but not equal to some of the more erotic ones that I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8284 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...