All Comments on 'Loving on Daddy'

by Pardog

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

You switched tenses in the middle of the story. Read your work before submitting!

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor
My apologies

Just for your information, I do read my stories before I submit them. However, I am not immune to missing something like changing tenses.

I'm sorry my mistake negated any pleasure you might have gotten from my writing, and will try hard to ensure it doesn't happen again.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Too busy

Too busy reading to see any mistakes, Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

The other comment was too harsh. Being anonymous makes it easy to criticize without offering anything constructive. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was too busy reading it too. I didn't notice any mistakes. I would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, please continue!

I loved it!

My only hang up, and it's only me personally, I dislike when people shout that they are cumming. So many people write it and it's just a pretty damned obvious thing. Nobody that I've ever been with in real life has ever shouted that their cumming.

However, I realize about writers personal styles and it is a great story; absolutely a hot read! So please do continue.

When people comment, like I did, try to look at it as constructive criticism instead of plain out negativity. I used to get insulted by critics and get all hurt, then I realized as I looked back some of the people had legitimate thoughts and ideas. I took their comments and expanded. *smiles*

You did wonderfully!

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I didn't mean to sound like it was taking the comment completely negatively. I do like to be told about mistakes in my writing. My issue with that comment was that was ALL they wrote. They didn't say they liked or disliked the story, only that I changed tenses.

I'm looking for an audience, not a writing teacher. At least have the decency to tell me whether or not you liked it the story in spite of my faux pas.

Of course, that's just me.

Anyway, thank you for your kind comment, and I will see what I can do about a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

Great story, would like to read a second part!!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Wow!

Once again you've blown me away! This was sweet, romantic and very sexy. I love it!

I have a question though, is it the same dad and daughter in all the stories? Its just some of the physical descriptions differ. I'm just asking, not criticising, I'm too nosy for my own good lol.

Thank you for another excellent read :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Best

I had such an intense orgasm while reading this! Didn't notice any mistakes if any.

I enjoyed it sooooooo much, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

as I read this with my daughter(whom I've been making love to 12 yrs now since she was 21)we both think back to some of our fine times together.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A very nice story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story sexy as hell .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was SO Hot! A daughter in her mid-to-late twenties is always hot, It's the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous