Long-distance with Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said. "That was hot."

"It was. So like, should I actually do that?"

"What?" I said, coming back to reality.

"Have sex with Nick?"

"Oh, uhhh," I was a little taken aback. Not sure what was fantasy and what was reality anymore.

"Unless you didn't mean any of that? Sorry, I've embarrassed myself again."

"No no!" I said. I was torn between trying to preserve this exciting side of Sara and understanding what I would actually be OK with. "It's fine, like, yea, this is weird but it's exciting."

"I know, I don't know how to feel. Should I feel weird?"

"No, of course not. However you feel is ok."

"OK," she said.

"So, how do you feel?"

"I feel... turned on?" she admitted.

"Haha. Me too!"

"I mean, it's kind of fun to flirt occasionally since you're not here with me. So maybe I can like, flirt with some guys and tell you about it and we can have more phone sex?"

"That sounds fun," I said.

"Yea! Just like, a way to spice up our long distance relationship."

"For sure, I like it."

"Cool!" she said.

"Just, only flirting right now."

"Of course," she said. "...even with Nick?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can I flirt with Nick?"

"Yea, I guess. I mean I loved seeing you flirt with Nick, that was super hot."

"OK cool, haha. Yea it's fun."

"You're the ultimate tease."

"I am, I kind of love it."

"You're so good at it."

"I want to tease you too!"

"I would love that. How are you going to do that?"

"Haha, I don't know. Maybe I'll just tease you about letting Nick fuck me with his huge dick and listen to you squirm."

My heart sunk. What did she just say? I was at once thrilled, scared, jealous, humiliated, and surprised. This was not what I was used to hearing my sweet high school girlfriend talk.

"Whoa," is all I could muster out. I think she could tell I kind of liked it.

She giggled. "Ok sweetie, I gotta go to sleep! Talk tomorrow? Love you."

"Love you," I said. And the line clicked.

I lay there, alone, flaccid dick in hand, with cum all over me. Coming back to reality, I thought to myself: "What the fuck was happening?"

12