All Comments on 'Long-distance with Sara Pt. 01'

by Valsona

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

Ultimately, I found this hot, but it can quickly go downhill if lying comes into it. Will totally ruin the mood for me.

Would be amazing if she facetimes herself fucking Nick for him.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why is it "spicing" up if the woman has a lover, but the man is a cheating skunk if he does?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What real guy says, "Sure, that would be okay?" The answer, none. Why do new writers insist on writing stories about wimpy spinless men. Let me correct that, boys, no man would allow it. Garbage and in the wrong category.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

The making of another little cuck boy.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Where was the LW in this story, why do people insist on putting stories like this in the wrong category.

blueyedguy42blueyedguy42over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, and a good build up. 5 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

@ ANON 9/14/2022 ‘Wrong Category’

Yeah, there is no marriage ceremony, but they both acknowledge a Committed Relationship! And Sweetie’s adventures are a mutual recognition of their (he just isn’t as effective) of their academic separation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. Three stars.

One thing for sure, shouldn't marry that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
CUCK-AH-DOODLE-DO

Well looks like this long distance relationship is going to turn into another cuck story!

We've read it all before, boy meets girl, girl meets another boy and boy number 1 loves to watch his girlfriend fucking and sucking boy number 2! Let me guess, Sara will fuck boy number 2 while boy number 1 watches on face-time? Oh my, such a complicated plot! A lot of trouble to go through just to make it turn out to be your basic cuck story don't you think Val?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. While the ending was heading in the right direction, we are afraid it could lose energy because you wrote, “"Haha, I don't know. Maybe I'll just TEASE you about letting Nick fuck me with his huge dick and listen to you squirm."

We would much prefer that she actually fuck Nick and possibly some other guys. Teasing, or pretending to have fucked other guys, or other imaginary situations get weird and a bit twisted. She wants to fuck Nick, the boyfriend wants her to, and then they can talk about what she really did with Nice during their hot phone sex sessions.

She needs that huge, black cock stuffed up her tight white pussy, and she needs to be pumped full of black sperm. That is the 800-pound gorilla that hangs over your story.

The boyfriend is almost begging her to give it up for Nick. After all he has already wanked off to that visual. The boyfriend has clear cuckold tendencies. Sara wants that black cock in the worse way and she would make a great cuckoldress and share every juicy detail with her boyfriend on the phone.

Also, since Sara is in a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend, we are sure that she is not on the birth control pill. Sara’s eggs are practically jumping up and down in her uterus every time she mentions Nick. Pregnancy risk would be a great step for this young couple. Would her boyfriend get kinky enough to actually encourage her to take Nick bareback? We would love to see him kissing Sara swollen belly on their honeymoon!

My wife is from South America, and we had some very interesting phone sex, and video sex sessions while we were dating. I would fly down to see her every other month and stay for four days. She was a tiger in bed, loved to do everything, and we both came all the time.

But when I wasn’t in town her three ex-boyfriends were all trying to lure her back into their beds. Actually, it became so hot that we both decided to turn it into reality. She started ‘dating’ each one of them and sent me all the hot videos of when they fucked.

Once we married, and I brought her to the states to live, we never wanted her to be a prim and proper faithful wife. She needed stray cock, and I needed her to get it. So, she is a ‘married but dating’ wife.

Again, we loved your story. And we hope that Nick and Sara do what Mother Nature is telling them both to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story lead in! Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""What the fuck was happening?"

You've just become a cuckold. If the character wasn't such a loser, he'd found some other women to pursue and have sex with and tell the ex-girlfriend to fuck off. If he was a real man, he'd send the ex-girl a nasty picture of him ass fucking so other hot babe and see if she gets off on that.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Cuck sauce writer.

Jashcraft1980Jashcraft1980over 1 year ago

Part 2 needs to be written asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ghost her what a vile personality

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it, hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a way to avoid telling the truth. If they have an agreement than she probably did fuck the other guy and the boyfriend is a sucker and loser who has given her a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking HOT! I long for a slutty gf!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tell me there's more!! I love this! I want her to fuck Nick and tell her bf all about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous