All Comments on 'Lonely MILF: A Sexual Awakening'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like the story

2 different endings. could of made it one with Sam being a hermaphrodite. Great story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

Another great sexy story from silkstockingslover should put some photos in but keep it up more storys like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Self reference detracts

Overall a strong story but it immediately takes you out of the moment when the characters are suddenly discussing and praising the author. Not the type of masturbatory experience one hopes to see in these stories and reflects poorly on it.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I will keep saying this, I truly love you fantasy. I get so dam horny Everytime. I love reading your story while I am at work and be hard just reading. It so naughty and erotic 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 perfect.

Mag58Mag58about 5 years ago
Excellent

Well paced and very well written; as usual .... obviously I wasn't expecting 'the twist' but enjoyed both endings a lot. Knicker wettingly sexy story xx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 5 years ago
I prefer ending 2

It fits better with the overall theme of discovering her lesbian inclination.

Ending 1 would need a different beginning. Once Liz discovers that Sam has a cock, she is no longer sapphic submissive (I can do alliterations too ;-) but just fucking another guy. Unfortunately there is also the stereotype where dick size is always proportional to emotional intelligence or lack thereof.

Therefore ending 2 feels more right to me. A woman knows what a woman needs, and the dick is easily replaced by the dildo.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
It’s okay...

It was a great story, up until either alternate ending... Then it lost its luster and direction! Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us; this one just didn’t do it for me...

isadoreisadoreabout 5 years ago
wonderous

as always a great story from you. If there is a poll asking which story is better i am not sure which one to vote for.

ndeavourndeavourabout 5 years ago
As arousing as ever!

If I had to choose between endings, I'd opt for ending one. I found it more arousing. Either way (or both ways, actually) you've once again shared your vision and left a hot stick mess behind.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 5 years ago
Yes!

A good story well told. Not sure I liked the ending with Sam having a cock, but ending #2 was more satisfying and believable. I love how you weave a story 5* as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lost its way.

The premise was interesting but I found referring back to your own stories was a bit clumsy, and the alternate endings really pulled me out of the story.

The younger character was too predatory - some of what she did would be considered unacceptable behaviour - and the older woman lost my sympathy/interest with the constant references to cum deposits.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 5 years ago
enjoyed

reading your story, ending #2 is my choice as I'm into girl/girl sex and have to wonder about ending #1 is she-she/male, trans or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ha!

Raise your hand if when reading the intro to the two possibly endings you pretty much guessed what was about to happen in the April Fool's one? ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pick an ending

The story is listed under lesbian. You give a TS alternate ending. I'm sure you have fans of both. I won't say which I prefer to at least attempt to appear unbiased. I will say though, you need to pick an ending. It is far too distracting to have both. You can have alternate endings, but they should all be variations of the TS or variations of the lesbian. Honestly, it dragged the story down. Sorry, but it did.

DixiedudeDixiedudeabout 5 years ago
Love it

Absolutely beautiful story. I love the second ending

burrito54burrito54about 5 years ago
Great

Truly great story would really appreciate reading more of the no1 ending how really owns her studies full control of the PTA mum

horsegallickerhorsegallickerabout 5 years ago
Swinging both ways!!!!

Jasmine, I loved this story! ❤️ I like how things developed between Liz and Sam. I know there is some truth about finding your lesbian side in here and it made me think and dare I say reminisce.

I actually loved both endings very much. The April Fools ending made me think about what it would be like to be with a transgender playmate. Best of both worlds? The quote, standard ending got me thinking of sequel, I think mostly because my imagination always goes to the what happens next in your stories. You end them really well but always seem to leave room for more.

Anyway, I loved it!! We loved it! Brokenlance and I read it in bed together last night 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Liz and Sam

Sam will expose Liz to alternate ways of pleasure by exposing Liz to having heterosexual intercourse with a strong black man with a phallic display of a long and thick black cock. Liz will meet one of her Black women friends to arrange for Liz's first black sexing after detecting a twinge of hesitancy about Black people. Party arranged and Sam makes Liz change from tiresome conservative grey wear to one of Sam's summer dresses sans panties and bra in her spartment before they go to her Black friend's apartment where Liz gets a fast education about how nice black people are.

To introduce Liz to the sexy black stud Sam addresses Liz by calling her Elizabeth in a very sultry tone. After introductions made, the black guy hugs her and starts kissing her as the wine makes Elizabeth drunk with lust. Sam pulls down zipper behind Elizabeth's dress and it slides down as the black man escorts her to bedroom set up for event. Kissing and cock stuffed inside her luscious mouth as delirious Elizabeth swallows it deeply before being pushed to four paws on bed for her first interracial fucking as she is filled to the brim multiple times before put to accept her first asshole stretching fucking. Sam massages both Elizabeth's back and tits to encourage the all night fucking to continue as Elizabeth accepts her first humiliating fblack fucking and spanking to accentuate her lowly status.

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 5 years ago
Great writing

The mind of the lonely MILF was simple and convincing, making her more complex emergence very exciting.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Still at the start. Nothing has happened yet and the character is already retrospecting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I prefer ending #2

Both were interesting but ending two was more true to the premise of the category.

CagsgtCagsgtabout 5 years ago
I like ending #2

Another awesome story

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Loved both endings!

Very arousing! I was stroking no matter if it was #1 or #2! Very well done! Did the real Elizabeth tell you if #1 or #2 is the real story? If so, please don't tell me. It will ruin one story if you were to tell me. I want to keep enjoying both. Five stars absolutely!

If I were the real Elizabeth's husband, she would have experienced orgasms while with me from both cunnilingus and intercourse. And I would be on board for her continuing to see and have sex with either Sam. Would hope for a three-way with either Sam!

MelotForOneMelotForOneabout 5 years ago
Great as usual

Did get a 5 stars from me.

Although your editors/proof readers missed in the alternate ending 1 the husbands name changes to Jake for a few sentences and then goes back to Jack.

greens444greens444about 5 years ago
Love the relationship

I am not generally into lesbian stories, but this is such great relationships story. Thanks for another story.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 5 years ago
Ending Two

Ending two is closer to reality then ending one, although one has its' good side too.

This story is excellent, and I, as always, like everything you write.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

As usual your story rises above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story with equally exciting dual plots

Amazing story and I was appealed to two plots equally.

As always, grateful to your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Start But Story Seems to Lose Its Way

Enjoyed the first part of the story a lot although the characters are perhaps a little stereotypical (young wife who has never had good sex). However the story seems to lose its way way as the domination theme is introduced. Like the quiet young nineteen year old that has been slowly offering herself to the older woman suddenly is masturbating her with her foot in public over breakfast. Right!

The alternate endings were a distraction - not quite sure what the point of this was.

This story had great potential and is well narrated initially. It's a great shame that the author lost his or her way towards the middle of the work. I'd suggest reworking the story to make it more of a romance / sexual awakening piece. I'm sure it would be better received.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
As usual ...

.... Excellent! I enjoyed the split story and the irony of the April Fool's ending but the actual ending was great and I would enjoy hearing more!

mrichard17mrichard17about 5 years ago
Good work.

The TS story was ok but I LOVED the lesbian story. Even though I'm a guy I identify with the sub. I would love to be in that situation, as a man or a woman.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Wow, on both endings!

Being a married man, going on 50 years with the same woman, we loved both endings. The led ending just a little better than the tgirl ending. We have to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked this story with the lesbian ending. Skip the self promotion and you don't need it, it's jarring and took me out of the narrative for a brief time. I'm a fan of most of your lesbian stories and this one is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting and erotic!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

333. First of all, I’m not happy with the way you disparage most males in your stories with women. It is not needed to give the heroine reasons to go to other women for satisfaction. However, the dual ending was clever. Like others, I prefer the second ending - cocks belong to guys and are used to pleasure females.

LeneBLeneBover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed this story emmensely, actually I love all your lesbian stories..

Honestly I enjoyed both endings, for different reasons.. the trans was quite erotic, though I did prefer the lesbian ending..for obvious reasons. Thanks again for helping to keep panties in a wet knot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good story. I liked the twist ending better for April fools day.

daveflydaveflyabout 1 year ago

lesbian ending #2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here is a another possible ending:

Six months later…

Elizabeth sat in the conference room of her husband’s attorney listening as she read the divorce settlement offer. He would keep primary custody of our children, ownership of the house, control of his retirement and investments.

I would get my car and a one-time payment of fifty thousand dollars. All of my visits with my children would be supervised. I was never to have Sam near my kids.

When she finished reading the offer, I conferred with my lawyer.

“I can’t take this deal,” I whispered. “Can’t we try taking this to family court?”

“Liz, they have pictures and videos and witness statements,” she whispered back. “There’s no telling what a judge will do. The judge could leave you with less than what they’re offering.”

In desperation, I turned to my husband.

“Jack, please don’t do this to me, to our children, our family.”

“Our,” he mocked. “You took the love you committed to me and gave it to the first person who offered you something else. You never once told me what you wanted or needed or how to physically gratify you. I never claimed to have ESP. Apparently, your teenage lover does.”

“But my daughters need their mother.”

“You should have thought about that before you betrayed me and them with your college sweetheart.”

I shifted my attention to his attorney.

“You’re a woman and a mother, how can you do this to me?” I pleaded.

“I can’t abide a cheater,” she hissed. “If my husband did to me what you did to him, I would chop off his genitals, fry them in olive oil, and feed them to the crows.”

I bowed my head and wept. My lawyer handed me a box of tissues to dry my eyes. She gave me a pen.

“Sign it, or we roll the dice in court,” she advised.

I hesitated for a moment before signing the document. The others also signed as well. His attorney slid the cashier’s check across the table and stood up.

“You have one week to remove your belongings from my client’s home,” she stated. “All of your activities will be monitored by a private investigator. Your first visitation with your children will be one month after you have moved out. I remind you that part of the agreement you just signed forbids you from discussing the stipulations of this agreement with anyone other than your lawyer.” I nodded, defeated by the outcome. “If you violate this rule, you will not see your daughters for a year. Do you acknowledge that you have been warned about the consequences of violating this agreement?”

“Yes.”

They walked toward the door but stopped.

“I realize that I may have not been the most attentive lover on the planet,” Jack conceded. “I just hope for your sake that orgasms pay the bills.”

I closed my eyes and heard the door shut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you can't figure out an ending you want don't write the story. Stopped reading after I saw 2 different endings.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the lesbian ending, even if it may well end up with a messy divorce as described by Anon 4 months ago.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Honestly, she should've just communicated her needs to her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...