Living Life Vicariously

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how smooth this was. Dawn was willingly carrying out every request Neil made. There were no discussions, there was no planning, no preparation work, he was just letting the flow take them. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the bubble to burst.

"... now put your hand inside your panties Dawn ... your left hand ... yeah ... just a bit ... not too much ... just tantalize your husband Dawn ... you want to make him beg for it ... yeah just like that ... okay now lower ... hook your thumb onto the edge of your panties and pull it down as you slowly sink your fingers deeper ... that's good ... deeper ... can you feel how wet you are?"

Dawn's mouth was wide open as was mine as I watched her hand disappear between her legs and start to rub her mound. And at that moment I realized Neil had her hooked and was playing with her. All that was left now was to reel her in.

Neil calmly clicked away as he continued to let her finger herself. I'd had to release my cock from my pants, the pressure too great to bear. Dawn was somewhere else entirely as her eyes flickered closed and she shuddered as she played with herself. It was thrilling and erotic to watch.

Neil put down his camera. I thought this was it. He was going to take her right here and now. But he didn't. He went over to a drawer and took out a small box. It was still in it's wrapper.

"Dawn," Neil called out to her. Her eyes opened. "It's time for the money shot. Think how great it would be for your husband to see you climax, to see you in the throws of an outstanding orgasm. It would be so good he would never have to look at porn ever again. Everyone knows porn actors fake it. But this will be real.

"I couldn't ... I don't know ..." Dawn seemed to have recovered somewhat and was now questioning Neil's motives.

"Nonsense," Neil retorted. "here ..." He handed her the box. "Try this. It will give me the perfect shot if you use this."

She looked shocked but not as much as me when she immediately removed the cellophane wrapper and opened the box. She pulled out a vibrating egg and a remote control.

"I can't use this," she protested, her breasts jiggling around as she spoke.

"Yes you can ... and you will," Neil replied with authority. She glared at him but he stared her down. And then giving a deep sigh she opened her legs and slowly inserted the egg inside her pussy. She pushed it in with her fingertips and I zoomed in to get a close up view of the moment her wet pussy lips closed around it. I was amazed at how compliant she'd been but fuck me, that was erotic.

This was not the Dawn Sasso I knew. The loving wife and mother of two. But I guess every woman is capable of having a wilder, edgier side that they can keep well hidden.

"Satisfied," she said to Neil. He smirked back.

"Okay ... let's take some more pictures of you," he said as he picked up his camera. He began to click away. I could sense Dawn was waiting for him to hit the remote. But he didn't. He tantalized her, keeping her waiting, expectant, scared.

He picked up the pace, rapidly altering her poses, the camera clicking constantly, keeping her off balance as he made her do things to herself I'm sure she'd never dreamed of doing.

Then she stiffened. A mewling sound escaped her lips as she started to shudder. He'd finally hit the remote. Her legs were shaking and I thought for a minute she was going to fall.

Neil caught her just in time. "Right, come with me," he said as he marched into the bedroom. "get onto the bed Dawn. Your husband will want to see you cum on the bed."

She clambered up and just as she did, Neil hit the remote.

"Ooohhh ... ooohhh ..." she moaned, taken by surprise as the sensation hit her for the second time.

"Lay back Dawn," Neil commanded. He was still clicking away but he was shucking his clothes as fast as he could. Dawn was blissfully unaware of his actions, her eyes were tightly closed as she lay on top of the bed, writhing, her hands clutching and pulling at the sheets, her legs spread wide.

She gasped, her body twitching as he hit the egg remote again, sending pulses of vibration deep inside her pussy, electrifying her nerve ends, sending her wild.

He climbed onto the bed, his large, erect cock swaying in front of him. He took hold of it and slapped it against her pussy lips a couple of times. Dawn reacted violently as he hit the remote again at the same time.

This time he left it on for a few seconds longer. I zoomed closer. Dawn was almost in tears as she writhed on top of the bed. Clearly the sensation she was experiencing was too much to bear. Her legs opened wider, the traditional position of acceptance. She was his to do with as he pleased.

Neil bent lower allowing Dawn to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer. She kissed him hungrily, mashing her lips against his in a frenzy of built up passion, her mouth opening and her tongue pushing into his mouth searching for his. They joined and they kissed deeply and violently.

Neil's hands were all over her breasts, pulling and tugging at her nipples which were standing hard and erect. They looked enormous. He used them to pull at her fabulous breasts, groping and massaging her bountiful chest as she continued to writhe beneath him, lost in her lustful fury.

It was wanton, slutty behavior, not like the Dawn I thought I knew. She was a minx ... a wildcat ... a whore ... as she gave herself to Neil.

He pressed the remote and her whole body convulsed as ecstasy wracked her body. In an instant he pulled the egg out and thrust his cock inside her pussy in one quick fluid movement.

The effect was mind blowing. Dawn came instantly, shrieking and babbling as Neil held the pose. Her legs coiled around his body, pulling him tighter to her as she cried out in her climax. Her mouth sought his and again she devoured him with her lips.

He broke the kiss and nuzzled into her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. Her arms came around his neck and she held him tight to her body but I could see his hips undulating as he began to fuck her. It was slow and steady but he soon had Dawn in a frenzy.

She began to buck her hips in response, thrusting up to meet him as he increased his pace. Her arms left his neck which allowed him to rise above her and play with her nipples, tugging and pulling at them whilst taking delight in the abundant flesh of her boobs.

Her legs which had been wrapped around his body were now spread wide. He grabbed hold of both ankles and spread her wider, his thrusts now harder and more dynamic. His cock was lathered with her cream as he continued to fuck her for me. Her non stop shouts of "ohmygod" soon became nothing more than grunts of pleasure. She came again and this time so did I.

I'd cum in my pants. I didn't even have to touch myself, it was so goddamn sexy. I exhaled. Fuck ...

I was spent. I looked around for a box of tissues. I needed to clean myself up. It took a little while before I realized I could hear the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. I looked up at the screen.

Dawn was on her hands and knees, her head almost buried into a pillow as Neil crouched behind her, his hands on her hips as he drove his cock in and out of her slick gash, her pendulous breasts flapping wildly back and forth below her.

She lifted her head and stared straight into one of the cameras. She obviously didn't know she was being filmed as there was no reaction apart from the pained expression creasing her forehead and her mouth forming a perfect circle with every thrust forward of Neil's hips. It was mesmerizing stuff and I was already hard again.

She came again and this time so did Neil. And I did too. I was now sore as hell but it was worth it. I looked at the screen. Neil and Dawn were laid side by side on the bed breathing heavily.

It was Dawn who made the first move. She sat up and I could see she was distressed. She climbed off the bed and her legs buckled beneath her but she caught herself just in time. She exhaled loudly before staggering off to the bathroom grabbing a handful of clothes as she went.

Neil sat up and grinned into the camera. "Holy fuck," he silently mouthed.

I was sated. At last I had fucked my best friend's wife and I hadn't laid a finger on her. I truly was a pervert.

Dawn left quickly after she came out of the bathroom. I wasn't really concentrating but I don't think she even spoke to Neil before she went. We of course had lots to talk about.

* * * * *

Epilogue.

At work the next day Dawn kept her distance although I did witness Neil trying to talk to her on more than one occasion although she abruptly rebuffed him. This went on for a few days. A couple of months later Neil left the company. He'd got another job.

Me - well my relationship with Dawn was the same. Nothing had altered. She was still my best friend's wife, we still enjoyed each others company, I was still a welcome guest in their house and I was still a valued friend to the whole family.

But was I now satisfied? Had my desire to fuck my best friend's wife been quenched? I thought so.

It was a month after Neil left that things got weird. The day had been like so many others recently. I got to work, grabbed a coffee and left to carry out my site inspections. I seemed to be doing more of these lately, which kept me away from the office. Traffic was a bitch and the site visits took longer than normal so it was late when I got back to an empty building. It seemed everybody had already left for the day as I walked back to my office.

I slumped down tiredly into my seat and then saw the small package centered neatly on my desk. I reached across for it, opened the top and tipped it up.

Uh-oh!

The tiny rectangular plastic object inside slid easily out of the box and into my hand. It was unmistakably a remote control.

Shit!

My first and only thought was that it was the remote to the vibrating egg and that meant that Dawn had put it there, which meant that she knew I was a part of her seduction.

Fuck!

My letter of resignation began to formulate inside my head. My culpability was exposed. My long friendship with Marty and Dawn and their family was over. I'd probably have to leave town.

Double fuck!

I looked at the remote in my hand. This little black box of mischief had ruined my life. I shook my head thinking about what I'd done as I absentmindedly pressed the button a few times.

"Hi Carl."

I looked up in shock. Standing in the doorway was Dawn. She'd made me jump.

"Dawn," I exclaimed. I quickly gathered my senses. "Dawn, let me explain ..." I hoped if I came clean straight away I might salvage a semblance of dignity from the whole sorry mess.

"Carl ..." Dawn breathed heavily, "Carl ..."

I looked closer. She seemed to be struggling with something. Her body looked like it was shaking. Was she having a slight fit or something?

"Dawn are you okay?"

"Ohhh yeahhh ... " she breathed out huskily, "mmmm ... more than okaaay ..." She struggled through the doorway and approached my desk. Her eyes were blazing. I'd never seen her look like that before. She had me worried.

It was then I noticed what she was wearing. Her silky blouse was smart but it was unbuttoned beyond her bra thus revealing a staggering amount of her luscious cleavage. So much so that her large breasts were almost spilling out. Her skirt was so short it barely covered her curvy ass cheeks and that revealed her stocking tops ... and the straps of her garter belt ... ohh shit ... she was wearing lingerie. My gaze traveled down her long slender legs to her feet. Her heels had to be at least five inches ... ohh fuck.

"Carl ... pleeeaassse ..." she hissed. She came alongside me and leaned forward. I sat dumbfounded as she lowered her head to mine.

"I know ..." she whispered in my ear. Her breath was hot and heavy. I could feel my cock swelling inside my pants as she pressed a leg forcibly against mine. The pressure of that bodily contact was enough to make my heart race. I didn't know how long I'd be able to stand it.

Her lips brushed across my ear and then to my cheek as she bent lower. Her breasts were now pushing into my body as she managed to squeeze herself between me and my desk.

"Dawn, what are you doing?" I said breathlessly, my heart now pounding inside my chest.

"Oooohhhh ..." Her body jolted. "ooohhh fuuucckk ..." It jolted again. She closed her hands around my head and pulled me up and pressed me into her bosom. She held me there moaning softly. It was alright for her but I could scarcely breathe.

"Hit it again Carl ..." she whispered seductively, "I want you to do it ... pleeeaassse ..."

It was then I remembered that the remote was still in my hand and I had been pushing the button without realizing it and Dawn was reacting in such a way that ... oh shit ... the vibrating egg ...

"Dawn." I pushed her off me; no mean feat given she was one determined lady; and slumped back down into my chair. She reacted by bringing up one leg and planting it firmly between my legs. The stiletto heel of her shoe pressed firmly into the cushioned seat. I looked along her thigh. Her mound was exposed. I could easily see her black lace panties. I swallowed hard. Oh fuck!

She ground the heel into the cushion, digging it in deep, swinging her foot from side to side until the tip of her shoe collided with my bulging erection. "Get it out," she hissed as she leaned down, I presume to give me a better look at her exposed breasts. It was hard not to look.

"Dawn, no," I replied weakly.

"Oooohhhh ..." she jolted forcibly. I'd pressed the remote again without realizing. At least she'd stopped trying to crush my cock with her shoe. I hit it again. She sat back, her hips subtly undulating as she squirmed her ass against the edge of my desk.

"Ohhh Carl ... pleeease ..."

Oh what the fuck. I stood up and quickly dropped my pants. My cock swung up ready for action. I moved between Dawn's legs, spreading them wide as with one hand behind her head I pulled her to me. Our lips met. Our kiss was intense, passionate and desperate. My other hand ran up and down her curvaceous legs, the feel of her stockings on my fingertips making my cock throb with desire.

Our mouths were fused together, our lips moving urgently as our tongues engaged and we deep throated each other. Buttons flew as my hands pulled at her blouse, tugging it free from her skirt. I recognized her bra. It was the one I'd picked out of her lingerie drawer to see what size breasts she had. It quickly joined her blouse on the floor.

This was it then. Almost in slow motion I closed my hands around those succulent, juicy, jaw dropping 32EE breasts. I shuddered with pleasure as I fondled them lovingly and tenderly, savoring the moment. After all, first times only come once.

Dawn began moaning softly as my fingers brushed repeatedly across her nipples. I pulled at them, twisting them to make them harder. She groaned as I took one erect nub into my mouth and sucked hard. I moved across to the other and gave it equal attention.

We were moving slower now. The initial frenzy over for the time being. It was as if we both wanted the occasion to be something other than a quick office fumble. Our relationship was too deep, too meaningful to be that shallow. We had too many years invested in each other to make this a tawdry illicit coupling.

I moved my hands up her thighs, taking my time, playing with her garter belt clips before I reached her panties. I pulled them slowly down her legs and then pressed the remote.

Dawn quivered, her eyes widened as she gasped. She looked into my eyes with a lustful stare, then down to my cock.

"Ohhh ... Carl ..." she breathed sexily, "I want you so badly right now ..."

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. It was a tender moment, slow and easy and deep. I cleared the top of my desk with one sweep of my arm and lowered her down. As she lay back she bent her left leg at the knee and planted her foot firmly on top of the desk. Her other leg dangled over the front.

Her legs were now spread wide apart, the milky white flesh of her upper thighs and shaved pussy, beautifully framed by the lacy tops of her black stockings and the black garter belt above. She was exposed to my lustful stare. Her pussy was better than I'd hoped for. It looked small and tight. As I moved towards her, my throbbing cock in hand, I licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. I gave her one more blast on the remote and then pulled the egg clear.

I slid in easily. She was so juiced up there was little resistance from her pussy lips even though, as I suspected, she was tight. She gasped as I bottomed out. I'd given her every inch of my cock. I'd like to think she was surprised. And then we made love. That's right, we made love.

We were too good friends for it to be anything less than a loving coupling. Sure, I was never going to run off with her and marry her but we were closer than just basic friends.

As I picked up the pace I held her down, one hand clamped on her knee and the other holding her foot in place on the desk. It gave me the perfect access to drill her long and hard. And she loved it. I soon had her thrashing about, tossing her head from side to side and it wasn't long afterwards that she came to her orgasm. I confess I was so worked up I came too.

We clung to each other afterwards, enjoying the multiple little orgasmic aftershocks and basking in our love for each other. Did I feel guilty. Yes and no.

"So when did you find out?" I eventually asked.

Dawn smiled as she looked into my eyes. "Neil told me the day he left." She paused for a minute or two. "You know, I didn't fuck him again. It was a one time event, never to be repeated."

"A bit like this then," I replied.

"I wouldn't say that ..." Dawn left it dangling there and looked into my eyes again. "It's different with you Carl."

She looked pensive for a moment. "You do know that Neil was the first and only time I've cheated on Marty, don't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, I guess so. I never had you down as someone who would cheat on their marriage vows."

She laughed. That throaty sound that I love. "I think you may have me confused with someone else," she said. "I've often thought about it."

She paused again, clearly expecting a reaction from me. Okay, I'd play along.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." She smiled again. "The trouble was the only person I'd gladly have opened my legs for didn't seem interested in me."

"I can't believe that Dawn, you're as sexy as hell. Any man would have been crazy to turn you down, especially if it's offered to them on a plate."

"So, are you crazy Carl?"

"No ... why?"

"Because you're that man Carl. You were the only man I would have cheated on Marty with. But you never seemed interested."

"Of course I was interested Dawn. Any man would have been. I've lusted after you for as long as I've known you. You're beautiful, sexy, you have a great body plus you're a nice person and so easy to get on with. Except at work," I added with a smile. "But you were taken. You are married to my best friend. I couldn't and wouldn't betray that friendship. It was too much to lose."

"And that's what attracted me all the more to you Carl. The fact you wouldn't betray Marty. I've always admired your unwillingness to cuckold him. That and the fact you have a big cock," she smirked playfully. "Marty told me one drunken night years ago," she added when she saw my questioning look. I shook my head. I didn't think it was that big.

"So why now?" I asked.

"Perfect opportunity. After you set me up with Neil and then I found out about your involvement - you bastard - I felt I could now control you and the situation. Marty's gone off sex but I haven't. I've been crawling the walls trying to find some way to relieve my needs and desires. I tried everything with Marty but he's just not interested. Don't get me wrong, he's still in love with me but it's more platonic these days. Trouble is I have an itch that needs scratching."