All Comments on 'Little Cocks Need Love Too'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Too Bad!

Too bad you're a Raider fan! Gotta love Maggie with her Brady jersey! Pats and Raiders In Mexico City this weekend. Go Pats! Your story was sweet. Great that you helped out Fred and Frank! Can give you only 5 stars as a rating! Nice story. Enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Submissive Adventure

I loved the compassion along with the control you showed the two guys. I really enjoyed this one. Please keep writing. 5* from this guy.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 6 years ago
Another Raiders tailgater?

It would be fun for Brittni go back to the same place a year later and see that the guys have lots of friends, especially women, at their coach. Maybe they've set up a bar out front. Then they could take her inside for more instruction. She hasn't taught them to eat pussy, yet. A couple of her friends might have to assist.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Nice work

I enjoyed it. These men were blessed!

EhdudeEhdudeover 6 years ago
I hope this was real. You are so sweet Brittni!

I hope all of this was real in that I'm sure guys like that really feel what you described these two feel. Even guys that aren't very overweight but rather geekish in appearance, etc. experience what these two have. So, I hope it was all real in that you may have really changed the course of their lives if it is. Very kind of you Brittni! Very generous and mature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun short story

Funny story with realistic elements. Some women have realized the benefit of a relationship with tiny dick man. It can be very rewarding and empowering.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Fun Five!

As always you inject a spirit of fun and mirth into your work. Special points for mentioning Tom Brady. Were you trying to influence this Patriots fan's vote? LOL Anyhow... once again, well done!

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Refreshing change

What a refreshing change to read a story that doesn’t contain at least one 8 inch plus dick because there really can’t be that many in the world given what the average is. A well written piece of work I enjoyed reading because of this and the way you write whether it is based on factual events or not. There is the odd mistake here and there but that is most likely the result of some type of autocorrect software. Certainly not enough to not give the story the 5 stars it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun, with flaws...

This was a fun story, and a welcome change from the oh, so tired tropes. It could have been even better if it hadn't fallen into the stereotype of smaller cocks somehow being less manly, and that in turn implying that they would be into submission. Where does that even come from? They might be into submission, or they might not, but that doesn't have to do with their manliness, and it doesn't have anything to do with the size of their dicks.

Even so, it was a good read, and I'd like to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet story!

As others have mentioned too many stories are about people with improbably huge genitals, and 4" is just on the smaller size of normal. The average is 5.25". The author did miss an opportunity to instruct the twins on the average guy's secret weapon - eating pussy. In the documentary "Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy" many of the women were not praising his extra-large penis, but his skill at cunnilingus (which Nina Hartly taught him.) Also, anal stimulation doesn't have anything to do with submission, but with having mind-blowing orgasms from prostate massage.

Those quibbles aside, it was so nice to read a story about (for lack of a better term) a "generous slut."

KenLukinKenLukinover 6 years ago
Size Matters??

Great job on this story, Britt, You've brought more inclusivity to the world. It doesn't take a trouser python to have some great sex!!

Lugls0066Lugls0066over 5 years ago
little cocks

Britt this is a great story. I feel for the guys as you know my cock is small but not that small. Great that you gave them some love and fucked them in the ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Brittni exploring their submissive side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous