All Comments on 'Lisa's Teasing, the Massage'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Squire3Squire3almost 8 years ago
Lisa

Another fine work. Please continue writing.

MaddogpugMaddogpugalmost 8 years ago
i loved the story

if i had a chance to fuck my daughter i would have done it a long time ago i am so into incest i would fuck my daughter or my mother or my sister in law or grand kids girls or my grandmother even at the age of 62 i still have a nice big hard cock any girls who needed to use mine could have mine . i hope you write back to me my email is joelholt123@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

great writing. .. and, I want to fuck my dad so bad after reading this. . This made me so horny ..... can't wait for another story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Femdom

Love the story. When the female is in control it adds an extra dimension.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Love is deep

Wow! I would love to be able to do this with my stepdaughter even. I just love the daughter dad stories whether they are true or not. This sounds like it could have happened to any man with a daughter or stepdaughter even.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Really...

I think what she needs is to be turned over his knee, and given a good spanking. I don't call what she was doing, being a slut. She was doing this for money, doing her professors for grades, to me this smacks of being a whore.

Not that being a whore for him is a bad thing... She needs to do some things for him in exchange for him giving her great orgasms. He hasn't even started to please her hot little cunt with his fingers and tongue yet.

SweatermeatSweatermeatalmost 7 years ago
Great writing!

How about part 2

Alex BelligAlex Belligalmost 7 years ago
Similar to my experience

My wife has a real-life experience with her dad since she was 22, now she's 48 and still they get together. He doesn't have the stamina like before, but loves to go-down on her. I love watching them together and sharing her with him. She showed me the beauty of doing incest. I have the details in my story posted on this site, check it out.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

i certainly enjoy your stroke tales involving family sex, its my fav kink,, if it was good enough for cleopatra, its good enough for me...but really bristled at the way you wrote lisa's character bullying her father and telling him how things were going to be...thats not the kind of person anyone wants to be involved with. ""eat me, fuck me, now go away""

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lisa needs a hard spanking

She's pretty damn bratty. That's no way to treat your father. I can see teasing him, playing with him, sucking, fucking. But she's living under his roof, rent free. Come correct, little slut.

Michael

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenuealmost 2 years ago

I want ot hear her friends' stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the teasing more than the actual graphic description of the sex act.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hot hot hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22167 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...