Lingerie Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd slipped into semi-consciousness, not sure how long I'd been out. My son's body was atop mine, his cock softening inside me.

I'd wanted to push the edge of the envelope. Well, I just ran it through the shredder.

He rolled off me and I lay my head on his shoulder, drew shapes on his chest with a finger, said, "That was amazing. Any regrets?"

Looking at the ceiling he said, "No. How about you?"

I took a second to answer.

"Right now it feels wicked and depraved, but that only makes it hotter. It's also no accident, you've been testing the waters since you got back. What's been going on?"

"My professor in China told me - not that I hadn't already figured it out - that she'd been taking foreign student as lovers for years. She said that they didn't have the same hang-ups as her countrymen and because they were only in China a few months, would try anything. She made sense. I decided when I got back to the United States I'd keep an eye out for a sexy older woman interested in testing boundaries.

"I'd always thought you were pretty, but when I saw you at the airport I thought damn, Mom's hot, and after twenty minutes it was obvious there'd been a lot of changes since I left town. You radiated sexual energy. When you sent me to your bathroom with your lingerie hanging up, it was clear you wanted me to understand there was a new you. So I felt free to talk about your garments, your 'accidental' wardrobe malfunctions, finding you enjoyed it as much as I.

"Incest was not something I'd contemplated in China, but it didn't take long for me to start. After all, you were coming on to me. When you didn't freak out at Agent Provocateur I figured we were both ready."

My head on my elbow, I looked at him. He thought this was my idea. And while I understood his point of view, a girl still needs to defend her honor.

"The truth is I forget my lingerie was hanging there. It was just a mistake sending you to the bathroom."

"Really? Was it a mistake when you wore the robe, sans underwear, and cuddled with me on the couch."

"Well yeah, although I can see why you might have misunderstood."

"How 'bout that sexual vibe I was getting from you. You seemed turned on all the time."

"That's true. I've been on edge since you got back."

"How 'bout pretending to by my girlfriend."

Why argue? I kissed him and said, "It appears I led you on," and rolled my body atop his. We began making out; his lips and tongue were strong and active, his taste fresh and clean.

When he sat up and leaned against the bed's headboard, I straddled his legs, caught his lower lip between mine, sucked it, licked it, released it, kissed his chin, his jaw, his neck, kissed down his chest, kissed across his abdomen. I ran my fingernails along his thighs to his penis; it was rigid and hot, stuffed with blood.

I'd wanted an unbridled sex life hidden from the public, but I'd imagined nothing as wanton as this, taking my son as my lover. Still, it would be perfect. No one would question when our lights went out at night or know about the lingerie I wore or our shared bed.

I bit my lower lip, pushed my hair away from my face, licked the slit of his cock. When I drew my tongue away a string pre-cum clung to it. Sliding my tongue back into my mouth, it detached from his penis and splattered on my chin.

I ran my tongue along my lips, delighting in his taste, licked his crown, licked down his shaft. He raised his hips and I tongued his ball-sac, took a testicle into my warm wet mouth, sucked it, massaged it, gave the other the same treatment, and pushed it from my mouth using the flat of my tongue, then licked my way back up. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock, built up a healthy dose of spittle in my mouth, and let a long frosty string of saliva ooze onto his cock, where it divided into streams and flowed down the sides. I stroked his dick, coated it with my spit, took it back into my mouth, swirled my tongue on it.

Brian was mesmerized by the sight of his mother's face in his lap. He'd hoped to return to the United States and find an older lady looking to explore the limits of her sexuality, but I exceeded his dreams. Only I could offer this forbidden pleasure, the opportunity to make the woman who gave birth to him his lover, to fill the cunt from which he'd emerged with the ultimate emblems of his masculinity, his cock and cum.

I moved back up his shaft, gave the crown a flick with my tongue, and then, catching my breath, had an epiphany.

"Where's your tie?"

"On the chair by the table."

I went to get it, looking at myself in the mirror, in heels, stockings, and the basque, my hair a wild mess, I'd never looked, felt, more sexual.

I handed Brian his tie, turned around, crossed my wrists behind my back.

"Tie me up."

"You sure?"

"You've wanted your mother as your fuck-mate. You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

He tied my wrists together and I knelt, took his dick into my mouth, licked the knob, then bobbed my head up and down, slurping noisily. Brian moved my hair away from my face, leaned back on his hands, and sighed, watching while I, moaning into his man-meat, stuffed more of him into my face. When I reached the half-way point I paused, concentrated, relaxed my gag reflex, took several deep breaths through my nose, let the spit build up in my mouth. Brian put his hand on my head and I pressed forward. His cock slid along the back of my mouth, lodged at the entrance to my throat where, with a final push, I swallowed him; my nose was buried in his pubic hairs, my chin rested on his testicles.

I hummed, imparting the vibrations to his cock, then pulled back. When his dick slid from my mouth, I coughed, assured him I was okay, and, with the flat of my tongue, licked the length of his dick, base to crown, flashed my most innocent smile, said, "If you want your mother as your fuck-toy, she's going to make big demands on this cock," took him back in my mouth, and journeyed back down his length. When the crown entered my throat I felt a stab of delight in my sex, like his cock was nudging my pussy lips aside. I moved back up, slathering the cock-head with my tongue, and nodded. Brian, his hand on my head, guided me back down and when his dick entered my throat I swallowed; Brian moaned ecstatically.

Someday, I thought, I wanted him to come in my throat, but not today. Today I wanted him to fuck me.

I slid my face off his cock, licked the head, said, "Fuck me."

He helped me up, then turned me around. Nudging my legs open with his knee, he circled his arms around my waist and lifted me from the floor. Pulling the bottom of the basque aside with a finger, his cock-head slid the length of my labia and when the tip reached my vagina, he lowered me, impaling me. I bottomed out and ground my body into his, knowing that with my full weight pressing onto him he was reaching places no man had ever visited. We humped into each other for several minutes then he turned, lowered me to the bed, and I, twisted my body, braced myself on my shoulder.

I was a wanton slut. I'd led my son on, asked him to fuck. I was a bad girl. I deserved to be...

"Spank me!"

"What?"

Pulling my bound hands higher up my back, I said, "Spank my ass. Spank your mama's ass."

He gave my left butt cheek a light slap.

"Harder!"

He slapped my right butt cheek with a bit more vigor.

"C'mon Brian, punish me, make me pay for being a dirty depraved dick-teasing son-fucking mother."

His cock jumped inside me and his hand rigid, gave my left cheek a hard whack that echoed through the room.

"Fuck yes."

He slapped my right cheek, the stinging pain fuel to the fire burning inside me.

"That's it, spank your mommy."

Brian grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head towards him, and, arching my back, I ground my clit into his body, bayed in obscene joy, yelped and yapped, and unleashed a cacophony of screams grunts groans moans cries whimpers until an orgasm, short and powerful, rendered me, for a moment, incapable of speech. Brian trapped my clit between two fingers. I came again.

I was a slab of concrete assaulted by a jackhammer. Each time Brian bottomed out inside me I emitted a short hard squeal, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," and came, again and again. Brian pulled out of me and I jerked my hips back, futilely trying to re-establish our incestuous union, but Brian yanked the tie, which had all but come undone, from my wrists, flipped me over, and covered my body with his. Hands shaking, I placed him at the opening of my vagina and he entered me, fucking me in long deliberate strokes, rolling his hips against mine, trapping my clit between us. I lay my ankles atop his calves and begged: "Fuck me sweetie, fuck me."

I moaned, whimpered, praised him, cried, murmured, grunted, cussed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I came again.

"Fuck me baby, fuck your mother. Come inside me, fill me with your seed."

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you know how to take a dick, don't you Mom. Your pussy feels so good on my dick. I love your cunt."

I was becoming unhinged.

"Fuck me Brian. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, you fuck me so good. Ream me out, tear me apart, fuck me, I'm a depraved whore, going to come on your mother-fucking dick. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oooooooohhhhhhh, please, please, please FUCKKKK MEEEEEE."

I came.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's right, come on my cock. I love your pussy, love fucking my mother. Yes, yessssssssss, oh fuck, fuck yes, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, your cunt, your hot sweeet fucking cunt. Your cunt feels so good, sooooooo gooooooooddddddddd."

"Yeahhhhhh, your cock, ooooooooh, fuck me, fucking ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, gooooooooooddddddddddd, cock, feels soooooooooooooo goooooooodddddddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss! Fuck your mommy, fuck her."

Clawing at Brian's back, I came again. His jaw locked in place, his body stiffened, he drove into me, rattling my spine, and, with a final hard grunt, exploded, pouring his cum into the depths of my soul, while screaming, "OH FUCK. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssss oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, oh fuck, oh fuck."

His sweaty body collapsed atop mine and we lay together, not sure where one of us began and the other ended. Soon he was asleep. I stood on shaky legs, kicked off my heels, peeled off the tattered remnants of my basque and stockings, turned off the light, crawled back into bed.

I was my son's fuck-mate.