All Comments on 'Lingerie Mom Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ekim22ekim22over 7 years ago
Great work!

You took your time, built it up, and were descriptive. Cant ask for much more! Great work!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
One of best

Read Litrotica since 2010, this is in a league of it's own in many ways. Love the shift from older women to mom was so natural.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A marvellous story!

One of the best I have ever read here -- thank you, MaryAnderson, for sharing this amazing story with us. Five stars.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

True erotica at its best! Thank you!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Loved reading this

One Great Story ! Recommend reading this .Can't wait for part 2.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is by far one of the best I've read here. You have a gift of word and know how to use it! Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Steamy. Well paced. The berserker ending was a bit much, but overall excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so fucking hot

there ,are so many avenues to explore keep on trucking ten bears43 so very well done!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Sorry to be the first to dissent from hitherto now unalloyed compliments but ....

Ok ok , I agree with everything positive said before this comment ( and probably after ) , however , the union of the two luscious principals was too much of a sure thing in terms of my Hall of Fame requirements. If I owned Mary Anderson's talent and work ethic there would have been a detour on taboo yellow brick road to ectasy.

Maybe the detour is fear and conscience or perhaps either mother or son has a significant other who acts as obstacle , perhaps even recognizing the core soulmate attraction and does all within their power to thwart it. This is slam dunk five star story. Loved the epicurean tastes indulged in boudoir , restaurants and clothing .

But I'm greedy as a reader. Designer ice cream isn't enough , I want my dessert fully accessorized with cherry on top, chopped walnuts and dash of hot fudge. Only the best of the best will do ( much like the sublime tastes of this entrancing duo created by authoress who has talent squared ). Full marks.

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Love it.

I look forward to the next chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
A really good story!

I loved all of the little extras that you added to the story. The lingerie, of course, Lingerie Mom, but the food, a little about the Chinese culture, the respect shown to his mom... and other things all added to the story...

The berzerker ending is what got to me. I am not saying that there isn't a place for that, but this early in their incestuous relationship was a bit too much. I would think that there would be some experimentation and feeling each other up... er... out.

With your talent, Mary, I think that you could have made much more of the story. I know... then you have the immediate gratification folks on you for making the story too long. I would have liked a little more romance in their incestuous relationship. Let them LOVE each other a bit, before they turn into animals, and just rut around.

I don't know if you are going to add another chapter or not, but it almost seemed like you were trying to hurry up and get the story finished, and maybe trying to get an incestuous D/s thing going.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story, and who am I, as an unpublished, unauthor, to tell you how to write a story. I just wanted to fell you what I thought and how the story made me feel.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The fun is in the journey.

Of course the union was coming. Why else write the story. The fun that we all enjoyed immensely was following the path the two characters used to pull it off. The Chinese professor sure taught the kid a lot in a year!!! Could I get her to come to the US for a year??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

Nuff said, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Might be your best

So good. Thank you for this. Please continue!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
FIVE STARS

What an excellent story.. Ditto to what others have said.. Waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lingerie Mom 01

I bailed early, sorry.

I have a difficulty with B-cup women needing underwire bras.

Really?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Great Start

Very exciting, sexy descriptions. I think the moment that is telling (or should I say, foretelling) for upcoming chapters is with mom ask to be tied and spanked. I think this could lead to some dark and interesting chapters ahead. What is the son invites other people into their bed? The older professor from China could come for a visit. Would mom eat her pussy, if her son (and Master) commanded her? What if the son wanted to double-team mom with her former fitness trainer?

I would just like to see more conflict (and more kink) than just, Mom tries on various kinds of lingerie, mom and son have sex at the office, mom and son try anal, mom and son commit to loving each other exclusively for all time.

This was a hot start. No matter what direction the story takes, I'm in for the run. Bravo.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Please Continue

The story asks for more chapters. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
oh more please

this is so very sexy and there is much more to experience yet.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Oh so HOT!

If that's for starters - I don't see how it's possible to make the follow up more stimulating, but I'm standing in line for the next offering!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Good start

Very good start, looking forward to the next chapter

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 7 years ago
5 stars for 5 words

I would give you 5 stars just for the phrase, "his pubic bone steamrolled my clit." Incredible descriptive genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Would love it if the trainer starts fucking the mom again , making the son jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent!

Wish I could give a higher rating than 5!`

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
Fuck yes!!!!

Visceral and visual. HOT HOT HOT.. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE, MORE...

...and the sooner the wetter. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Wow the whole build up and lay out of the story built from.the first paragragh to the end what a truly senuous mum lover tease and loving son so envious of them both

devildog0302devildog0302over 7 years ago
Good start

To a great series. How far will you take them as they explore their boundaries? Will she left him take her ass? More bondage? Spanking?

I hope so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not enough stars!!!!

Your writing should be a 6 or 8 on a scale of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plausable

The best stories, especially mom/son , are believable as if the story could of actually happen. Great flow with plausibility . Can't wait for more.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Excellent, Incredible

I read the comments posted prior to this, my own, and can only say that the best of them can't do justice to this story or your talent. I won't attempt to do so myself. The only thing I can manage is to say this story is a classic and that I doubt a sequel could meet it's standard. Please let it stand alone and allow me and my imagination to savor it. A new story must be ready to flow from your talented mind and hand. Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So I guess Brian was really pretending to be Derrick after all.....but

it's funny how both guys have the same build, same appetite, fetish, etc.....lol...a good read nonetheless eventhough it was a carbon copy of a story that won an award a few years ago. I won't tell if the author won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

I see when he went to China, he didn't aim to come back a boy - but a man. One wonders if he took a Professor on purpose - subconsciously - to prepare him to be what he'd always wanted. To be a real live MotherFucker. A worthy title. And, in the interim, if Mommy didn't whip herself into shape and take a young lover that incidentally with similar build to her son, prepares her to Flirt with and eventually accept him as her permanent lover. As a Mother should. Nobody loves a Man as much as his Mother, and conversely, a Man loves his Mother like no other male ever would or could. They could love, trust, converse, copulate, and push each other in complete safety an unconditional Love. I've been my Mother's Lover for 30yrs. and there's never been a woman in my life like her. I wonder where you'll take them next. I hope you maintain the quality of your first effort in the rest of the series. If you can't keep yourself from watering this down with too many extraneous characters and too much complexity, then why not end it here. At the zenith of their courtship and first mating. Watching and waiting with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
K-rap

Like the title said crap, boring and that was the good parts....

DebbieXDebbieXabout 7 years ago
So hot

I loved it and am looking forward to another chapter or more.

I think them living as husband and wife would mean her having his children.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stimulating

Loved this story as your writing is exquisite and really opened up this love affair. Having the Mother call herself a whore, slut, etc. was a turn-on for sure. Hope your stories continue along this line and don't add anyone else as when this is done, it spoils the story line. Keep it between them and only them unless you add a gal for some hot lesbian action.

crusher553crusher553over 5 years ago
Mary, one of the Best!!!!

Mary, with your style of writing, this is one of the Best mother-son "relationship" stories I've read on Lit!! Your writing is so smooth and polished I'm amazed that this isn't your profession. Or maybe it is...haha. Keep up the good work and give us Many more stories. Thank You....Craig

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Spectacular

That was so insanely hot, I can't wait to start the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I love it!

soul71soul71over 4 years ago

Good story, but dicking? Really?! Surely, you could've had came up with a better adjective than that. Kind of killed it for me.

HighheelhottieHighheelhottieabout 4 years ago
Nice!!

I've read just 2 of your stories so far and both times wound up with a raging hard-on. Keep it up!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

Yeah gave up on your stupidity.

Does anyone know what a basque is? Well this is the definition and manufactures often flaunt the definition when naming things. So. BASQUE is a fitted garment that has very light boning and is only just tight on the body. They normally have cups for the breasts as well as straps over the shoulders. The BASQUE normally extends down to the waist and stops but may go just a little past the hips. Gather straps are frequently on a BASQUE and sometimes are removable.

So that’s it. So if about to see mommies CUNT for the first time then the guy isn’t going to be stroking the basque all the way down to the CUNT and then having to pull the basque to the side. How can you even pull something that has a relatively straight bottom edge and is covering something underneath and pull it aside to access anything? It’s a physical impossibility.

What a mind fuck, most of your stories have all these details in them that are wrong due to physical impossibilities or you use weird phrasing or ancient phrasing or posh phrasing when a spoilt arrogant kids speaking. It just makes no sense.

Every error trips up the reader.

Fuck your shit stories. English bitches, it works if you use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just the description of the 2 characters was enough to get my attention; then with her being divorced when her son was a youngster and she devoted much of her youth on her son's development, I loved it. Screw the guy who complained about the garment details, he shouldn't be reading erotic stories, he should stick with an encyclopaedia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Needs more after ghey get home. Perhaps Derrick trying to fuck her again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES