Linda Works Late at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh god" Mick said. "Watching you doing this is fantastic. I always had this fantasy about screwing the boss, or a secretary or someone in her office. I've even got a video at home with a similar scene in it and it always makes me come when I watch it. I definitely know what I'll be thinking about next time I watch it."

Linda smiled to herself as she imagined him watching his film and playing with himself as he thought about taking her, in her office.

After a while Mick pulled away and taking Linda round the waist he helped her up out of the chair and pulled her towards him desperate to feel her nakedness against his body. Linda, who was already very excited by this point could feel the juice pouring from her pussy as her breasts were crushed against his chest and his cock pushed up against her crotch. She responded and started to grind her hips against his, desperate to feel his nice hard cock penetrate her throbbing pussy.

"I want to feel you deep inside me" Linda breathed into his ear as she felt him slip his cock between her legs sliding backwards and forwards, teasing her clit, the tip of his cock reaching back into the crease of her ass.

Mick moved to the desk and swept all the papers and other bits to one side. Then he gently laid her down on the desk on her back so that her hips were resting on the edge of the desk and her pussy was thrust forward and easily accessible.

Mick stood in front of her and pulling her thong to the side he was greeted with the view of her moist pussy surrounded by her swollen lips. He reached out and Linda again felt the roughness of his hands as he explored her most private parts. In desperation she thrust her groin forward, eager to feel his fingers penetrate as far as she could make them while his thumb gently rubbed her clit.

"Do you like that?" Mick asked, as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her.

"Yes, but I want you to fuck me – hard. So please put your cock in me, now" she begged knowing that she was close to coming and wanting to have him deep inside her when that happened. "Also" she said, as she suddenly thought of their earlier conversation, "What did Stuart actually say that was so unrepeatable?"

Mick stepped a little closer and Linda watched as he took his cock in his hand and steered it towards her aching pussy. When he was close he slowly rubbed the knob gently around her lips, covering his end with the juice that was running from her. Then he leaned over her and whispered in her ear. "He said he'd like to take you up your tight little ass."

Hearing those words, and imagining the thought of men talking about her like that, sent a thrill of excitement through Linda. This made her so aroused that she begged again, "Just stick it in me, please", desperate now to feel his rod deep inside her.

Finally he relented and Linda gasped as he leaned over her slightly and stretched her tight pussy wide as his stiff cock plunged in all the way up to his balls.

"Oh Jesus" he yelled "you are so fucking tight......ohhh!..that is fantastic." Mick, excited by the feel of her tight pussy, was ramming into Linda with everything he had. "I'll have to..... tell Stuart.... that there's no need to worry about your ass....ohh!.....because your pussy is tight enough." Linda wanted to respond but she was gasping so much with pleasure and excitement that she had no breath for words. As she lay there on the desk with her pussy being filled and stretched with Mick's cock, she could feel her orgasm starting to build with every one of his thrusting strokes and at that moment nothing else seemed to matter.

She squirmed, Mick pumped, and they both moaned as together they moved closer to the end. Mick just got there first, and with a loud yell he shuddered with excitement and emptied his load as his balls contracted, shooting his hot cum deep into Linda's waiting pussy. She felt his spurt as it gushed into her, and this was enough for her as she felt her own orgasm wash over her, moaning in ecstasy as the excitement of it sent shocks of pleasure through her whole body.

Mick continued to thrust into her until he was completely spent and then he collapsed on top of her and they laid there quietly for a few moments with the only sound, that of their heavy breathing. Linda felt completely satisfied, enjoying the excitement and suddenness of their encounter and now lying there, feeling Mick's cock slowly softening inside her. But the desk was not very comfortable, and so after a while she asked Mick to let her up and as she stood she felt the warm sticky fluid seeping out of her.

As they got dressed Mick asked if they could do it again sometime, like tomorrow perhaps. Linda told him that this was strictly a one-off and that she'd better not hear that anybody else had found out about it.

After a bit more pleading which got him nowhere Mick decided that he'd probably get another chance if he bided his time, so he decided not to push it and, saying goodnight, he gave her a kiss and then left. As he walked across the car park he was thinking of the story he would have to impress the rest of the guys with in the factory tomorrow. In his mind he was already imagining to himself how he would describe his encounter with Linda to them in intimate detail.

Linda finished her work in a daze and then collected her things. She turned off the light and locked the main door as she left. As she drove away in her car she remembered Mick's comment and wondered if he really would say anything to Stuart. As she thought about it she also now wondered how she would feel the next time she came face-to-face with Stuart in the factory.

12