All Comments on 'Linda Works Late at the Office'

by fraggle_36

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuntwhorebitchskank+cuckold=1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish

Wish that was my cunt whore Bitch skank if she is going to be a bad girl like that for every guy with a big manly cock then she is going to need a nice little dicked husband like me to keep her cunt licked clean for them. ;)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Again, not really a loving wife

Not moralizing about her seduction, just that, for all practical purposes, Hubby does NOT come into play in this tale. He is mentioned twice, and it IS determined that he would (and will) be perfectly happy with Sweetie getting nailed on her desk. Sweetie, therefore, doesn't even have to factor 'irate Hubby' into her 'defense of her honor!' That makes the seduction a simple (and unsatisfying) issue of persistence, regardless of her protestations. The Bull has admitted that his claim of respect for the privacy of his conquests is BS. By next week, Sweetie's thongs will be tacked up on every bulletin board throughout the factory. We can call it a Company Morale Initiative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry for negative comments good story

sorry for the negative comments - I am sure they could not do better. I enjoyed the story and only disappointed only two stories written. Thank you

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

funny how things change. This story was over a 4* back in 2011, it's slightly over a 1* because she's a cheating whore. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An honorable man like Mick would never think of bragging about the piece he got from her.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I just get this really gay feeling about this long gone writer. My guess is the closet in LW got to full and they booted him out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous