All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Redux'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Conditioned Refex

I'm just like Pavlov's dogs... when I see you have written a new story, I get a hardon before I even open it to read it, cause I know it's gonna be *spectacular*!

Wow - hands down, you are the best in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Conditioned refex?

Don't know what that is, unless it's something like acid reflux. Says volumes of your audience though. Hard to tell from your stories which you find more disgusting, women or blacks. Maybe both? Had some bad experiences huh? Keep venting, as it may help. Whatever you do don't go out in public.

drsaltdrsaltover 18 years ago
Couldn't take it.

I didn't quite finish the first page.The beginning didn't seem to have anything to do with the rest of it. I'm sure you probably tied things together later -- or maybe not.

Anyway, there was too much "brand consciousness" here. Basically I got bored.

Sorry.

jacksawjacksawover 18 years ago
Hot

Hot fantasy. Great story (and series) if one can step outside of reality and recognize this for what it is, FICTION.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

Well written sexy story, but hard to enjoy, because Kelly and Mike divorced in chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A horror story

This 'mommy" reminded me of the terrifying mother character in "Rosenary's baby" (Polansky's film), amd was just as atractive...Brrrr. More approproate for the horror section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just

A sorry assed nigger story, but it ended badly, as it always does for true sluts. Depressing story.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Kelly Got What She Deserved in the End

In a few more years, she will be a lonely old woman. Here is hoping that Bimbo Beth ends up the same way.

At least you show some consequences in some of your stories. Thanks for that.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
NO!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO - Sorry but NO - leave the black cocks OUT of her juicy cunt & OUT of ALL the stories.

Kelly deserves much more respect than to be fucked by two shitty black cocks - give her more meat but this time give her long, thick, young, white meat.

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit tanned & toned leather wearing blonde mum of two, who loves teasing & getting fucked by athletic well hung young men & teenagers, with my husband's approval !!!!)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I do not score stories I do not like. It is unfair to the efforts of the writer who published the story to receptive readers

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I thought

this final chapter was going to give some insight into how Kelly and maybe Dan were going to go forward.

I liked Leathercatsuitgirl's comment. I thought "here we go again" the moment I saw the new fuck buddy was called Jerome.

Otherwise it was quite well written and highly charged sexually....; not enough about poor old hubby in the rather episodic separate stories. Fine until this redux chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

End of a ridiculous series of mommy is a cheap whore stories. In this one she has a black dildo named Jerome.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars for a huge load of crap.

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Well written and especially well edited. BUT, way too long and repetitious. The "redux" did nothing for the story. And I agree that bringing in the black guys was not propitious The point of the story should have been Mike's reaction when he discovered Kelly's infidelity, but in actuality you gave it far less attention than any one of Kelly's adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous