Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin took the towel over from him and kept it over her pussy as she scootched her way off the table and back onto the floor. By this time, Tom had his pants back up and looked fairly presentable. She didn't want a long conversation. She wanted to be alone to come to terms with what had just happened. So she looked him in the eye, said "Good boy!" because he was such a good boy who looked more handsome than ever and innocent as a playful puppy. She then opened the back door with her free hand, ushered him out, and shut it.

That afternoon, Lin ordered three more skirts online. This in and of itself was not a sin. She would deal with all this philosophy later, once the remembrance of the indescribable pleasure of feeling Tom's cum filling her had worn off. She closed the shop around 3 PM and went home to shower so that Bruce wouldn't see or smell anything embarrassing. She also washed clothes so that her one skirt was clean for the next day.

That evening, Bruce noticed that Lin was much more cheerful than usual and asked about it. He was a pretty oblivious guy, but the change was too obvious. She explained it away by saying she was happy the shop was doing well, which it was. She took the opportunity to talk to him about her idea of new hours of 7 AM to 3 PM. This meant that he would have to fix his own breakfast as she would be leaving before he did.

That evening, she knew he suspected again when she spread for him. She was impatient this time for Bruce to begin his business on her compared to her usual boredom or reluctance, and she was sopping wet, having wet through her panties thinking about Thomas during the evening as she was tidying up.

Once Bruce started, although Lin tried to hold back and act more normal, it just made it worse, and she came several times for her husband, turned on by the incredibly nasty experience of having two different men inside her on the very same day, which she had never done before. Bruce didn't last long given her shaking excitement throughout. She cried out like the nasty slut she was as he filled her cunt with his semen, her second dose for the day.

The next day, Tom appeared promptly at noon and they repeated their tryst. It was even better the second time because she was more prepared for his size and she was all worked up waiting for the feeling of his young hot vigorous punch and slap of cum inside her, and he didn't disappoint. She orgasmed so hard at the satisfying feel of it and at her young lover's stifled noise of pleasure that she practically passed out.

She asked him to visit her tomorrow at 11 AM, before the lunch rush. He happily agreed and asked if he could see her again later that day. She agreed, and asked him to come around to the back door at 3 PM and text her so that she could let him in.

Their 3 PM tryst was even better than the first two. Thomas had Lin on her back on the prep table, her legs spread as wide as the tiny back room would allow. He climbed right on top of her, and was so light compared to Bruce, but so full of force and vigor in his thrusting. She took a few peeks at his lovely face above her, but mostly kept her eyes shut, wanting to focus on the sensations of her new lover opening and pounding her. He felt even bigger from the front, but she felt no pain from it. She came frequently as he took her, and he lasted a lot longer than the first time, so she came and came. The hot cum was a surprise at the end because she had become distracted and disoriented from Tom's long pounding. Tom's squirts in her were as vigorous as the first time, and she grunted in shared satisfaction as her new man satisfied himself deep in her slutty cunt.

After Tom thanked her and left, Lin was still limp on the prep table, her legs flopped off either side, panties dangling from her left ankle, Tom's copious globs of cum continuing to slowly spill out all over her ass and the back of her skirt. She felt like a piece of tenderized meat, but in a good way. She knew it would hurt a bit when she started to move, so she was happy to just rest here for a few more minutes.

That evening Lin was sopping wet and wailing like a bitch dog in heat while Bruce fucked her from behind. After cumming quickly the first time, he started fingering her ass with lube. Normally, this is when she would stop him and they would have a big fight and stop talking to each other for a week. This time, though, her feelings of guilt and wanting to punish herself for being with Thomas overcame her extreme distaste for smelling her own shit in the bedroom, and she quietly submitted to his desires. She knew he would know that she was now a disgusting whore, but she wanted him to know, but not by any means so embarrassing as saying anything.

Bruce had asked Lin to have another man, begged her to have another man. Now he could deal with it, the vile bastard. Then Bruce lubed up his cock and took her forcefully in the ass. The first few strokes hurt like hell, and she cried out silently into her pillow. She enjoyed the absolution the suffering gave her. The next many strokes caused pain but increasing pleasure to well up in her loins. Finally, she had a deep orgasm, and she couldn't help herself, she screamed out like a filthy slut and peed a little onto the sheets. Bruce fell onto the bed, exhausted. He couldn't finish. It served him right, the bastard. The whole bedroom stunk of shit.

She immediately ran to the shower to wash off. Tears welled up in her eyes as she considered her situation. What if something went wrong? What if her family found out about her affair? None of them would ever speak to her again. Even her marrying a Caucasian man had caused concern in the family. Now she felt her ancestors were looking down on her with extreme distaste.

Even so, after changing the sheets and tucking in Bruce who had returned from the shower, Lin opened the windows for a few minutes to let out the stink and went into the living room to quietly order a small mattress for the prep table on her iPad to be delivered to the shop. It would be delivered in two days. Her new skirts would arrive tomorrow. Both Tom and Bruce would have their way with her whenever or however they wanted. She was helpless with lust and guilt. Her sin was all too thoroughly convenient.

The next day Thomas took Lin against the prep table twice. The first was a quick one around 11 AM as before. She got his text message and let him in the back door. She didn't want to make eye contact and turned away from him. She got a clean towel, rolled it up, and bit down on it. She bent down against the prep table, pulled down her panties to her knees, and waited for his entrance. Her legs were shaking already with lust and excitement. She could hear him freeing his cock.

Tom did not disappoint. He rocked into Lin with great excitement. She came hard as he did this, her full-throated scream muffled into the towel. As she slowly recovered her senses, he pounded her hard and fast, and soon her whole body began to tingle with lust to feel his cum punch into her again, so different from Bruce, whose emissions she could not even feel. He pounded and pounded, and she could feel the slick and tortured walls of her nasty vagina twist around his cock as she came hard again with a deep groan, and a moment later it twisted helplessly again as she felt his hot cum splashing into her, her breath catching in her throat, her legs shaking. As he slid out his cock this time, she peed a great big splash onto Tom's legs, Tom's clothes, and her prep room floor. Luckily, there was a drain. Every time her response as Tom fucked her was more intense. Every time she embarrassed or debased herself further with her lust and increasing sluttiness. Tom zipped up and left without a word. He was a good boy. He was learning her preferences.

When Tom texted Lin again at 3 PM, she didn't feel quite as horny as she had in the morning, but still she was satisfied deep in her belly that this was becoming a routine, and she felt that despite surely being reincarnated as a cockroach for all this, she deserved this reward for working so hard in her shop all day. He wanted her on the prep table again but she refused, saying it would kill her it was so hard. She thought about telling him about the little mattress she'd ordered, but instead she found herself giving him her home address and making an assignation with him at her home for 3:30 PM the next day.

Negotiations completed, Lin offered herself against the prep table as she had that morning, turning, pulling down her panties, and folding up the back of her skirt as Tom fumbled with his belt buckle. She barely remembered to bite the towel as he began forcing his cock into her. She was proud of herself for not cumming immediately this time, but soon his youthful, excited, deep hot pounding of her twat made her piss on him again and wail with great abandon into her towel. As usual, she had another one when she felt his hot emission, a good long groaning one. Then they wiped up, zipped him up, and she pushed him out the back door as he whispered "Goodbye!" and she whispered "Good boy!"

That evening, as Bruce was fucking Lin, after she'd had a good satisfying cum thinking about it, Lin said matter-of-factly, "I invited him here during the day."

Bruce kept fucking Lin without objection.

"Did you hear me? Standing up all the time is hard for me."

"I heard you. Uuuuuhhhh!" Bruce growled as he strained his cock deep into Lin. She brought her legs in and cuddled him. He really was a good husband who was trying hard not to make her feel any more miserable, helpless, or guilty than she already did about this. He had so much trust in her. She was certain he would be disturbed if he really knew how out-of-control she was. She resolved to never admit it.

It was amazing to Lin that Bruce was still encouraging her, the nasty bastard. He was being so polite and not embarrassing her. She was feeling so guilty, but perhaps she had never loved him more than this moment. She didn't quite understand why. She only wished he wasn't so stupid and perverted all the time. What kind of husband would let his wife fuck somebody else, especially with a kid less than half her age? His behavior really was disgusting.

Helplessly, Lin woke up the next morning already looking forward to the afternoon. Her ten minute hard fuck with Thomas at 11am felt better than ever inside and throughout her, if that was even possible. She was so excited to soon have him in a nice comfortable bed that afternoon. Between customers, she ordered more bedsheets online.

Lin got home early and showered. The sheets were clean, the house was clean, and she was wearing her brand new skirt and blouse. She resisted putting on makeup or jewelry for Thomas like some tart. She hated just waiting for him like a schoolgirl. She was impatient. Finally, when she was just about to start throwing things, the doorbell rang, and it was Thomas, right on time. As she hustled him inside, she became worried about what her neighbors would see and think. She gave him her garage door opener and made him park in the garage. Next time, he was to use the garage door opener to drive straight into the garage.

Lin walked Tom to the bedroom, but then stood there a little stunned. She turned away from him because she started to get wet in her eyes. This suddenly felt dangerous and wrong, but she was helpless to stop it now, helpless to stop her body. To calm herself, she reflexively turned down the bed. Thomas could feel she was distressed for some reason and said, "How about I massage your nerves?"

What a brilliant and thoughtful boy Tom was. This and the touching was partly why Lin had fallen in such lust with him in the first place. With no further ado, and still without looking at him, she removed her skirt and blouse and hung them on a chair. She heard the rustling of clothes behind her and knew Tom was undressing. She didn't want to know how much. She climbed onto the middle of the bed and buried her face in her arms. Now it was his move.

Soon, Tom's touches started at Lin's ankles. The pain was good, and brought her great comfort. He worked slowly up her calves and loins and ended up at her ass. He dug his elbows into her ass, and she practically died with pain and sensual pleasure, and also sexual pleasure, because of the circumstances. She rested as he left the room for a minute. She thought he had gone to pee, but instead of peeing, she heard him looking through cupboards in the kitchen. Was he hungry? Didn't he see the fruit on the counter?

Suddenly, Thomas was back, and trickling cold vegetable oil on Lin's legs. Quickly, he warmed it up with his hands. When he got up to her panties, she raised her hips perfectly innocently and he slid them off her perfectly innocently. More vegetable oil all over her butt and in her ass crack. "That's too much!" she complained.

Tom started to rub even deeper with his elbow up and down Lin's nerve trunks. She was helpless with the pain and extreme pleasure, and could only manage to let her breath in and out in short grunts. After going over her leg and butt nerves again thoroughly, he undid her bra and spread oil across her back. She was going to be all icky with oil, but she couldn't muster a complaint or move at this point. She was at his mercy.

After grinding his fingers expertly up her spine and around Lin's shoulders and shoulder blades, Tom flipped her over, and there he was, staring at her. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. He removed the pillow and she shut her eyes and laughed, embarrassed to show her discomfort to him. He kissed her on the lips, at first chastely, and then probed his tongue in, but he met her clenched teeth. There were some things she wanted to reserve for her husband, at least in this moment. She didn't know why.

Instead, not dissuaded, Tom kissed Lin's neck and kissed and bit her earlobes. Then he removed her bra to find some really beautiful pert tits. Tom started to reassess his age guess for Lin down from 35. Maybe she was younger? These nice B's with dark brown aureoles were untouched by time but definitely mature. Topping them were a pair of nice big mommy nipples just begging to be sucked. He couldn't resist.

As Tom sloppily went to town on Lin's tits, she chuckled and opened her eyes, knowing she wouldn't have to meet his gaze for a while. Men were so predictable. What was the fascination? Mostly, it just felt tickly and weird to her, mostly. And she was getting impatient again. She had wanted Tom's cock punishing her good since he had slid out of her at about a quarter past eleven that morning. And now he was kissing his way down her belly. Buddha's dangling balls!

As Tom's tongue traced out an insufferable love letter on Lin's clit, she fretted and whimpered. She didn't want this nice boy to woo her by eating her dirty disgusting adulterous cunt, she wanted to be used like a whore. She wanted to stop feeling this overwhelming guilt for this young man taking her husband's place in her marriage bed. He wasn't getting the message, yet, if he did much more of this, she was going to have to orgasm, and she didn't want him to do this, so she was gritting her teeth and starting to glow white hot with the effort of holding back.

Lin screeched out the orgasm Tom had forced from her, hips bucking uncontrollably. She feebly tried to push his head away, but he wouldn't move, and she kept cumming and cumming.

Lin became awake again as Tom's excited dick thrust into her. She wailed and came again uncontrollably, her heels drumming on his thrusting narrow ass. This was the slutty satisfaction she had been feeling guilty about anticipating, and now the real thing was here. Tom was taking her in her husband's own bed. Tom's sweat and liquids were flying everywhere, his musk strong, plowing her juices out of her to mess everywhere. It was indelible. For as long as she had this room, for as long as she had this bed, the slutty guilty orgasm she was having right now would be the feeling of it.

Lin shut her eyes again to feel the intensity of it. Then Tom reminded her again that he was not her husband by punching her quivering puss harder than ever with his bigger cock and burning hot jism. Tom cried out sweetly to her for the first time, sounding so young and helpless to her. After the punch, punch, punch of thrusts and squirts had subsided, she felt his cum spread inside her, looking for eggs. It made her hold him close. It made her still.

Lin came to her senses and looked at the clock. It was 5 PM and Bruce might be home as early as 6 PM! Within a few minutes she had collected Tom and his clothes and rushed him out of the house. She jumped in and out of the shower in record time and then ripped the sheets off the bed, threw them in the washer, and started it. She opened all the bedroom windows to let Tom's scent out.

Lin slowed down a little and dressed and blew her hair dry. She was done with everything by a quarter to six. Then she vacuumed. Puttering and adjusting things, mostly in the bedroom, to eliminate any possible trace that another man had been there consumed the rest of the 45 minutes until Bruce arrived home. One thing she couldn't seem to eliminate was the guilty look on her face. She tried in the mirror for about ten minutes and then gave up.

(To be continued)

12