All Comments on 'Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 01'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to leave lin with a baby bump in the near future

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor

Sadly, Lin is in her early fifties, and therefore too old to get pregnant. As you'll see, in later chapters, she dreams of having his child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story absolutely boils over with subtle and not-so-subtle humor and the characters idiosyncrasies delight me ! You have a gift , an ability to imagine these odd scenarios that your characters find themselves in that play perfectly into their witty sarcastic personalities ! Truly very entertaining ! I can’t describe how much I enjoyed this story , but I’ve a feeling if I was a character in one of your stories you would have no problem at all describing my enjoyment ! Thank you tons for a fantastic escape !

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind and encouraging comment! This is one of my earliest stories. I want to tell the stories of real people responding to extraordinary circumstances. I'm working on improving my voice and skill in this. If you'd be so kind, take a look at my story "Surprise!" and let me know if you think I'm making progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous