Lesbian MILF Seductress: Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked.

"I can see it in your eyes, in your body language," Sarah said.

"See what?" I asked, confused, as I felt compelled to reply to the text.

"You want to respond," she said.

"But, I...." I began, trying to process feelings I didn't even understand.

Sarah moved closer and said, "Daphne, do you want to go and meet this woman?"

"Maybe," I said, which was the truthful answer.

"Maybe means yes," Sarah said.

"But I'm not a lesbian," I pointed out.

"Liking a woman doesn't make you a lesbian," Sarah said. "It makes you curious, or perhaps bi."

"I'm so confused," I said.

"Let's make this simple," Sarah said, as she took my phone and quickly typed something.

She handed my phone back and I gasped: I'll be there as soon as I can.

"Sarah!" I gasped, my mixed emotions swirling inside me. On the one hand, it made my decision for me. On the other hand, it made my decision for me.

I was excited.

I was terrified.

I was horny.

I was confused.

"Go," Sarah said. "Go find out."

"You sure?"

"If you don't, you'll always wonder," Sarah said. "Go and see what happens."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Plus," she smiled, "from personal experience I can tell you women eat pussy way better."

"Sarah!" I gasped.

"What?" she said flippantly. "I'm not a lesbian, but I am bi."

"You are?"

"I love a nice hot, homemade box lunch," she said wickedly.

"Oh my God!"

"Janice has the sweetest pussy," she continued.

"Janice?" I questioned... Janice being our principal.

"She also has a nice strap-on in her desk," she added.

"No way," I said.

"She has quite a few girls bent over her desk throughout the week," she continued shocking me, before she added, "or under her desk."

"You're shitting me," I said, this too hard to believe.

"She's going to love finding out you're available," she added. "She's had her eye on you for a while."

"She has?"

"We all have."

"We?"

"Another story for another time," Sarah smiled.

"You can't throw all that information at me and say another time," I said, so curious.

"You have a hot girl waiting for you," Sarah pointed out.

"This is so weird," I said.

"You only live once," she pointed out. "Go find out if you too are bi," as my phone buzzed.

Bree: Good, my pet. I'll meet you at the entrance to the sorority house. Text me when you get here.

Sarah added, "Our preps together may be a lot more fun the rest of the year, Daphne."

"Sarah!" I gasped, this day just getting crazier and crazier.

"Just saying," she shrugged, her hand quickly going under my skirt and to my panties.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, the first time my pussy had been touched by another person in months.

"I see that idea excites you," she said, her hand moving away as quickly as it arrived.

I looked around and said, "What are you doing?"

"Touching your wet pussy, Daphne," she said. "Now go, you don't want to be late for your late night snack."

"You're so bad," I said, shaking my head.

She brought her hand to her nose and said, "Mmmmmmm, you smell good."

"I'm out of here," I said overwhelmed. My pussy wet, my head a muddled mess, I went to my classroom where I'd left my purse and changed into the thigh high stockings.

I headed to my car and was startled by a voice. "Ms. Jones, that is quite the outfit."

I froze. Damn it. My classroom was at the back of the school, so I figured I could get out without being noticed, but apparently someone was in the teacher parking lot.

I turned around and saw Derrick, a senior, looking at me.

"Shouldn't you be in the gym?" I asked, only seeing his head between two cars.

"I needed some fresh air," he said.

"Have a good night," I said, as I continued to my car, finding it weird he was alone out back. He wasn't someone I was afraid to be around, he was a decent guy, but it was weird.

"You too," he said, as I walked past him, glanced towards him and saw he wasn't alone. Josie, one of my advanced placement students and one of my daughter's friends, was bobbing on his cock like it was her last meal.

I gasped, but I kept walking as if I hadn't seen anything. "I really do like your outfit, Ms. Jones," he called out.

"Thanks," I said, as I reached my car.

I quickly pulled out of the parking lot, able to avoid them, and drove to the college.

The entire drive I played Sarah's conversation in my head, I replayed the sex scene I'd just witnessed, and I pondered what was about to transpire.

My pussy was wet.

Yet, I still wasn't sure what I expected to happen... what I was willing to do.

Would I eat a pussy if given the opportunity?

Would I let a girl eat mine?

What exactly was I willing to do?

What did I want to do?

Why was I actually going to meet a college girl who clearly was interested in me sexually?

Why did being called a pet feel so stimulating?

Was everything Sarah had told me true? It seemed to be.

Was Sarah really suggesting she and I could have sex... at school?

Why didn't I deal with the oral sex act in the teachers' parking lot?

As these and more questions swirled in my head like a tornado, I pulled into the college.

Suddenly I was too nervous to leave the car.

What if some ex-student saw me?

There'd be dozens of ex-students I'd taught attending here.

I texted Bree: I'm here, but I think I made a mistake.

The fact I just didn't leave told me I wanted something to happen. I stared at my phone, waiting for a response.

A minute later she responded: Where are you?

I texted back: Parking lot C.

She texted back: I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

I texted back: Okay.

I was nervous... like a teenager.

I was excited... like a boy about to get laid for the first time.

I watched for her and when I saw a girl dressed in a sexy Velma costume, I got out of the car.

"Hi, my pet," she greeted.

"Hi, Bree," I greeted back, as she walked to me... a rush of adrenaline coursing through me as she got closer.

"You look so hot," she said, reaching me.

"You too," I said, just before she kissed me.

Passionately.

In a way I hadn't been kissed... well... ever.

I melted into her.

Kissed her back.

Urgently.

Lustfully.

It was only a minute before she broke the kiss and asked, "Ready to be my pet?"

I had no idea what being her pet entailed, but I answered, looking into her eyes, "Yes."

She gently guided me to the ground.

I fell like a leaf.

I looked up at her.

She asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy before, my pet?"

"No," I admitted.

She lifted up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties as she asked, "But you want to eat mine, don't you, my pretty pet?"

"Yes," I admitted without hesitation, as I stared at her glistening pussy lips. I had never seriously considered the visual look of a pussy. But as I admired hers, I couldn't help being drawn into its beauty.

Shaved bare.

Thick pussy lips with just the slightest sheen.

A clit that was begging for attention.

A subtle scent that drew me in.

"Go ahead, my pet," she instructed gently. "Show me how badly you want to eat my cunt."

I looked around, anyone could walk by at any moment, yet I didn't care. I had to taste this pussy. I had to satisfy a curiosity I didn't know I even had just a few hours ago. I had to obey.

I leaned forward, extended my tongue and parted the pussy lips.

"Good girl," she moaned, as if she were praising a child who had done what she'd been told to do.

I didn't respond with words, but actions.

Her slight wetness went right to my taste buds... mini fireworks of flavour that mixed with the adrenaline rush coursing through me at obeying this college girl, had my panties soaking wet and my body on a pleasure cruise.

"Such a natural pussy pleasing pet," she moaned, which continued to enhance the pleasure coursing through me. The sweet name calling, the positive encouragement.

I explored her pussy with my tongue from top to bottom and in-between... making her moan, making her tremble slightly.

"I bet you'd love crawling under a desk and licking some of your cute students," she moaned, which instantly had me envisioning Camry, the head cheerleader, Anna my cute Asian girl, Crystal, the rich redhead, Sandy, my top academic, and Tasha the black basketball player. I shook my head at the naughty thoughts that popped into my mind.

"Ooooh," she moaned, "you're thinking of someone, aren't' you?"

"A few," I admitted, wanting to impress her.

"I think I may have awakened a cunt hungry teacher pet," she smiled, as her hand reached the back of my head and guided me into her wetness.

I lapped.

I licked.

I probed.

I sucked.

She moaned.

She began to grind slowly.

I knelt before her, my tongue extended, and enjoyed the ride.

"Get ready for your Mistress's cum," she declared, a term I hadn't ever heard in such a context until that moment. One ex had me call him Master in the heat of the moment... but this was new.

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled in my tight space to let her know without hesitation I understood the hierarchy she was establishing between us.

"Fuck," she trembled, as I was suddenly bathing in the pure wetness of her pleasure. I lapped as best I could, hungry to devour as much of this cunt cum as I could.

I was in lust.

I was addicted.

I couldn't get enough of the sweet nectar. It was heaven on earth.

"Who's munching your pussy now?" a female voice asked.

"A new pet," Bree answered, as I was instantly paralyzed between her legs.

"Can we try her out?" another voice asked.

"I imagine so," Bree agreed, my eyes going wide. She let go of my head and asked, "Want to taste some more teen twat?"

I looked up at her, into her eyes, and although I should have refused, I should have been mortified to be caught in such an act, I answered, without looking at who the girls were who were witnessing my submissive act, "Of course, Mistress."

"Good answer, my pet," Bree approved, as she said, "Amanda, hop up on the car hood?"

"Great," the girl I assumed was Amanda said... a girl in a slutty Cinderella costume.

I watched as the cute, although slightly chubby girl, hopped onto the hood of my car, hiked up her outfit to reveal no panties and thigh high white stockings (do no college girls wear panties?) and spread her legs. "Get licking, Daphne!" the girl demanded.

How did she know my name?

I got off my knees, turned around and bent before her, stressed about how she knew me.

"We need a Fred here," the other girl joked, which made me laugh just as I buried my face between a stranger's legs. She called me Daphne because of my costume, not because she knew my name. A huge wave of relief washed over me as I began licking my second pussy in minutes.

As I began licking, I felt hands on my ass, I felt my panties pulled down as Bree asked, "Do you want your pussy licked, my pet?"

I looked up and turned around to see a pretty blonde behind me. "Yes, please," I said, my pussy burning with such need I would likely agree to anyone or anything.

"Go ahead, Linda, show my new pet how good a girl can make another girl feel," Bree said.

I watched in awe as Linda quickly dropped behind me, pulled my legs apart as if she was about to pat me down, crawled under me, rolled over and began licking me.

"Oh God," I moaned on contact.

"Get back to licking, slut," Amanda demanded, reminding me I had a pussy before me.

"Sorry," I apologized, as I resumed licking, now while being licked.

I had once, back in college, been spit-roasted by two studs... sucking one cock while getting fucked by another, but a female spit-roast, if that's still the term, was exhilarating.

For one, I tried to replicate what Linda was doing to me on Amanda.

She parted my pussy lips, I parted Amanda's.

She wiggled her tongue up and down like a wild spelling of the letter 'Z' forward and back; I did the same.

She flicked my clit, making my entire body twitch; I flicked Amanda's and watched her legs shake and listened to her moan.

She probed my pussy hole with her tongue like a tiny cock; I did the same.

She slid a finger inside me; I slid a finger inside Amanda.

Amanda moaned, "Yes, slut, finger bang me."

Being called a slut was a little surreal, since before today I hadn't been with anyone other than my husband in two decades, but in retrospect I was eating a second pussy in minutes, while having mine eaten by a stranger, in a public place... so I was, at the moment, undeniably a slut.

And... I loved it.

Linda sucked my clit between her lips and explored my pussy with her finger before she began tapping on what until that moment I thought was a myth... my g-spot... and in seconds I was screaming, loud enough to alert anyone in the vicinity, "Oh fuck, I'm coming!!"

"Linda found your g-spot," Bree acknowledged.

"Yes," I moaned, as I laid my head against Amanda's leg and came in a way I never had before.

Intensely.

Life-changingly.

Body quakingly.

Cum floodingly.

Perfectly.

"My turn," Bree said a moment later.

Amanda demanded as she roughly grabbed my head, "Get back to work, you dumb slut."

"Sorry," I repeated, as I resumed fingering her, resumed licking her.

I felt hands on my hips.

I felt something hard between my pussy lips.

I wanted to look back, but Amanda now had her hand on my head as I pleased her.

I felt something slide inside me.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, as I began to get fucked.

It must be a strap-on, as it didn't feel like a real cock.

"Fuck the slut," Amanda demanded, as she pushed my head roughly against her pussy and began grinding.

I pulled my finger out and just let her use my face.

Moments later, as a cock slid in and out of me, she came.

I lapped up her pussy cum, which was tasty, although not as tasty as Bree's... I wish I could explain the difference... a little more tart, perhaps.

When she let go, I looked behind and saw Bree fucking me. She asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"I'm in heaven," I answered.

"You're not there until you're drunk on cunt cum," Bree smiled.

"I don't know if I can ever get enough," I admitted, craving more pussy to eat.

"Well, you're definitely in the right place," she said, as she slammed into me hard.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress," I begged as Amanda rolled off my car.

She fucked me harder than my husband ever had. A second orgasm was building when she suddenly pulled out.

"Please don't stop," I pleaded.

She spun me around, took my hand and said, "Let's take this inside."

"Okay," I said, thinking that was likely safer than on top of my car.

She led me to the sorority house and into brought me inside.

I'd always wondered what a sorority house might be like (I stayed at home throughout college). On the main floor was a lot of dancing but as we went up the stairs, things got wilder.

A girl on the stairs in a Minnie Mouse costume was on her knees licking an older woman in a cheerleading outfit, while getting fisted by a girl dressed as a zombie.

I couldn't help but stare.

Down the hallway, a black girl in a Cat Woman suit was sitting on another's girl's face who I assumed was dressed as Harley Quinn, based on her stockings. That seemed like an interesting position.

"Hey Eve," Bree greeted.

"Hey, Bree," Eve greeted back, as she moaned.

We kept walking when someone said, "Mrs. White, is that you?"

I froze. White had been my married name. I looked up and saw Amy, a student from a couple of years ago dressed in a Cleopatra costume that really showcased her body. "Hi, Amy," I said, mortified to be caught holding a college girl's hand and dressed like a slut at a college party.

Bree asked, "Ex-student?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Want to eat her pussy?" Bree offered.

"What?" I asked, aghast at the question.

"Do you want to eat Amy's pussy?" Bree repeated bluntly.

"Yeah," I whispered, ashamed to admit I indeed did.

"Yeah, what?" Bree questioned.

Knowing she was testing me, I answered as I looked at Amy, "I'd love to eat Amy's pussy."

"Amy do you want to sit on your former teacher's face?" Bree asked.

"You really can seduce anyone," Amy said, shaking her head as she walked up to me and kissed me.

"It's a gift," Bree replied, as an ex-student's tongue explored mine and mine explored hers.

Breaking the kiss, Amy said, "Let's go somewhere more private."

"Please," I said.

"Yes, there are a few other former students who would likely love to use you," Amy said, as Bree opened a door.

"Maybe later," I smiled, so hungry for more pussy.

Once inside, Amy pushed me onto a bed, straddled my face and I began licking.

And over the next couple of hours, I ate eight more pussies to completion, reached three more orgasms and was fisted by Bree to the final orgasm that made me pass out.

When I woke up, Bree had a girl between her legs and asked, "Have fun, my pet?"

I smiled, as I crawled behind the girl, ready to eat some more pussy, "I'm drunk on cunt cum."

THE END

12