All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Halloween'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Hot!

Jas, your stories always make me so horny. Mission accomplished. I wish I could have eaten some of that pussy, gotten drunk on cunt cum, and fucked Ms. Jones or one of the coeds. Five stars for just bringing that thought to my mind. I wish I could give you more! Good luck with the Halloween contest.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 4 years ago
The End?

So much room to play here.

Much Much Much More Please.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 4 years ago
Hot

It was cute, quick and sexy as fuck . Loved it. Thank you for sharing!! Happy Halloween!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Mistress Bree is back!

As you may already know, I simply adore every Bree story you have written. This one is definitely no exception. The way the seduction occurred was incredible, and the fact that a teacher was eating some of her former students was absolutely fantastic. And of course, Bree was her usual magnificent self.

But one thing I really feel deserves to be mentioned is how introspective Daphne was, and questioning herself (her desires, her motivations) along the way. That is truly one of the things that adds a lot of realism to any of your stories, and has inspired me in my writing. Thank you so much, Jasmine, for writing and sharing such tremendous prose. :)

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago
Mistress Bree!

Your Mistress Bree stories are great. I was so glad to see you had submitted another. Mistress Bree is one hell of a seductress and did not disappoint this time either. I loved how Daphne learned Mistress Bree wasn't an employee of the costume shop and how Mistress Bree explained what was going to happen. I really liked how you left so much more room to grow with Daphne and her fellow teachers. That could be many other stories! Loved this story......I love that "Velma" was a lesbian and a mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great buildup

This was one of your best in building up the heat that culminates in intensely pleasurable sex. The ending was a bit of a let down as it moved to the "repeated, lots of sex" ending.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Oh not the end😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

This was getting mmmmmmmmmm please please continue 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

fran969fran969over 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Your build up to finally giving way to your hidden sexual feeling was excellent ..A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Thank you Jasmine. This story was like watching a ballet performance. It will be keeping my feet warm on many a cold evening. Loved to hear from Bree again. A perfect story, like all your other Bree adventures. Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
another five star

some of your storys' are five star some are better, and this is a winner too. good luck, maybe teachers daughter will visit the sorority house by morning, they could meet in the hallway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant wait for this to continue.

Love to read what happens back at the school. Please give us part 2 or 3.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 4 years ago
Great Story

Another great story. Daughters and I loved it. We do hope there is a ch.2 maybe with her daughter or her friends getting involved. Keep up the great work.

krystinefaythkrystinefaythover 4 years ago
wish i was the teacher!!

I so love your stories!! thank you for this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

more please love your stories

Seedr_99Seedr_99over 4 years ago
Love

I just love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wheh

You are the hottest writer! I can cum in my panties just reading your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific story

Great story, please continue with story line.

I need to hear and read about her daughter and co workers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Bree please

Daphne definitely has her whole new life ahead of her. Bree's life story however will never be bested.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't

comprehend a WOMAN being so ridiculously controlled by a kid.

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
Thrilling

Might be the best story I've read here thus far. This made me want to read more of your offerings. ;)

great lovergreat loverover 4 years ago
Unfortunately, the stories are getting repetitive, but you have a successful brand.

I still look forward to your stories.

rugoingtoletmein21rugoingtoletmein21over 4 years ago
PUSSY TINGLING AS EVER

I have read lots of your submissions and they always make my pussy tingle. Your stories are amazing. I would love to hear more about this story, please expand on this one. I look forward to reading more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feedback

Hot! Maybe you need to write one about a young woman unwrapping her twin sister under the Christmas tree... ;) Just a fun thought! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Missed your chance though. Should have had her rebellious daughter to be one of the girls riding her face. That would sure change the dynamic at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked your story as I have enjoyed many more over the years. You have one habit of setting the path to many more chapters yet, you end the story and seem never to return. So frustrating as expected so much more like the story where the daughter seduced her recently divorced mother, kept it going leaving us readers that the daughter would introduce the mom to Amanda for example however, the story abruptly ended leaving we readers hanging out for more but not to come. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing I would have liked to see her daughter take part at some point. I would love a follow up series based on Daphne' adventures at school with her colleagues and the pupils you mentioned. Please do a follow up, knowing you and your filthy imagination, I think it would be a very hot and kinky series indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with those who said the daughter should be riding her face. The night is not over. On the other hand, I thought Bree said she wanted to try out just lesbian sex for the sake of hot lesbian sex. Not being a domme or a sub. So what's up with all the my pet stuff? Sounds pretty domme to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story would love to read more about Daphne she should have her own seties

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

321. Bree really works quickly. As do her pets. I wish I had lived in her neighborhood and time periodas all the girls seemedto be so into sex. In my day I found it took at least 3 dates, maybe more. And never so openly withlots of others participating.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun9 months ago

Finish reading through all Bree’s adventures for a second time… 5 stars ⭐️ from me… the only thing missing for me is the right order… I clear evolution of Bree and other reappearing characters… there are mentions of her turning her mother at a later stage… all this leaves me a bit wanting… thanks for the many great stories…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...