Leoné's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Leoné barked the command and the girl was turned over onto her back, an attendant taking each leg and forcing them apart, exposing the soft flesh of her sex. When the girl's legs were securely held apart Leoné began to beat her with the crop once more, this time the blows landing upon the girl's vulnerable vulva, turning the smooth skin bright red, the already fat lips swelling further.

Again, Leoné subjected the girl to a few minutes of the caning, before stepping back and issuing another order to the two male attendants. The men untied the girl, one holding her arms the other her legs. The girl struggled desperately but was no match for their strength, and they had little problem turning her on her side, and cuffing her wrists to her ankles, locking her in a foetal position, her round red bottom exposed, the crimson swollen lips of her abused sex standing out between her thighs.

The smaller of the two attendants wheeled over a trolley upon which sat an electronic device with a number of dials and knobs, from which ran several cables at the ends of which lay an assortment of crocodile clips and plugs shaped like oversized baby's dummies. The girl's eyes widened in terror as she saw the instrument, and she renewed her thrashing and straining against her bonds. A few smart blows from Leoné's crop and the girl lay still however, sobbing quietly. Standing beside the table, Leoné took the girl's large nipples in turn between her thumb and finger, squeezing and pulling on them, hurting yet arousing at the same time. The girl's sobs increased as her body betrayed her and blood rushed to her abused nipples, making them stand erect from her heaving chest.

Smiling at the girl in a slightly sinister manner, Leoné reached for two of the crocodile clip ended cables and stretching the girl's nipples out attached one to each, the girl crying out as each of the clips bit into her soft sensitive flesh, making her feel as if her breasts were on fire. Moving behind the girl Leoné selected two of the cables sporting plugs, pushing one forcefully between the girl's swollen cunt lips deep into her vagina. The girl groaned against her gag, and Leoné reached for a second plug. Panic lit up the girl's face and she tensed her body as Leoné placed the plug against the crack of her buttocks. Leoné slapped the raw red flesh of the girl's bottom, but she tensed only further. Irritation crossing her brow Leoné took the girl's buttocks, one in each hand and forced them apart, slowly but surely exposing the girl's unguarded anus. Holding them wide apart, Leoné gestured to one of the attendants who stepped forwards, picked up the plug, and with little sympathy forced it deep into the girl's rectum.

Stepping back Leoné admired the girl, stiff nipples squeezed hard, scarlet buttocks and labia split by the thick plugs forced into the soft holes between them. Approaching the electronic instrument She flicked a switch upon it, a humming sound rising up from it. The girl on the table continued to sob, her eyes squeezed shut. Leoné looked at her contemptuously and turned the largest knob above the central dial, sending small amounts of electric current directly to the girl's most sensitive body parts. The girl moaned softly, the sensation caused by the slight current warming her body, her vagina moistening around the plug lodged deep inside it, causing the current to increase. With no warning however, Leoné suddenly turned the knob sharply causing the current to increase dramatically. The girl's body arched, straining against her bonds, muscles tensing around the plugs intruding between her lips and buttocks. Her scream was smothered by her gag, her eyes screwed shut. Leoné left the girl like that for only four of five seconds before turning the current back down, the girl's body loosening up. After a few seconds she turned the current back up high, repeating the process over the course of the next twenty minutes.

When Leoné was done, She walked over to the girl, stroking her hair, calming her down. The girl lay still, and Leoné knew that she was almost broken. Running Her hand down to the girl's large full breasts, she released the clips digging cruelly in to her nipples. The girl cried out, straining against her bonds as blood rushed to her bruised sore nipples. Walking softly around behind the girl Leone pulled the first plug gently from the girl's vagina. Once it was removed the girl's swollen outer lips stayed spread, the pink of her inner lips and the spread hole of her sex clearly visible, glistening with moisture. Grasping the second plug firmly in one hand, Leoné took the girl's uppermost buttock in Her hand, enjoying the warmth of the round firm flesh, and lifted it, exposing the crevice between them. She gazed at the tight muscle of the girl's anus as She slowly withdrew the plug. When She had fully removed it from her, the girl's anus stayed spread for a few seconds, gaping and inviting. Leoné leant in and kissed the girl there, Her tongue darting inside the tight warm passage.

Stepping away from the girl Leoné ordered one attendant, the larger of the two, to disrobe, and the other to remove the girl's bonds and gag. When the larger male was standing naked Leoné took a moment to admire his physique, walking around him running Her hands over toned chest, legs and buttocks. Smiling as She admired his large manhood, She instructed him to make himself hard. He gripped his cock in his hand, causing it to swell even bigger until it stood, huge and proud ahead of him, thick and long. Selecting a similar sized strap-on from a tray against the wall Leoné stood behind the man, attaching it around his waist. She stepped back admiring the effect; the man now had two large thick phalluses standing to attention before him.

"Lie down on the mattress" She commanded him, before turning to the girl, who was now standing unsteadily beside the wooden table. "And you girl, spread your legs and buttocks."

The girl's former defiance faded, she waited only a second before complying. Leoné nodded to the smaller attendant who handed Her a jar of lubricant. Standing in front of the girl Leoné pushed two lubed fingers along her slit, curving them up into Her vagina. Withdrawing them She covered them in more lube and walked behind the girl, running Her fingertips around the rim of the exposed anus. Placing both fingers against the girl's opening She pushed deep into the hole, sliding them in and out until She was satisfied the girl was well lubricated. Leaning forward She whispered quietly to the girl,

"When I'm finished with you sweetheart you won't be able to sit comfortably for a month, I promise you that."

Pushing her forwards towards the mattress Leoné issued Her commands to the girl,

"Squat, not kneel, over him, one of those huge cocks against each of your entrances". The girl hesitated for a moment, still a little unsteady, so the still dressed attendant forced her forwards, pressing her down into a squatting position, the huge dildo pressing between her vulva, spreading her lips, the real cock, throbbing with anticipation, pushing between her buttocks.

"Now", Leoné began, "start riding him, and don't dare stop until I say so."

Groaning the girl lowered herself slowly onto the two thick cocks, until Leoné, impatient, gripped her shoulders and forced her down hard, both phalluses, one real, one leather, impaling the girl. The tortured servant leant her head back, crying out as her body was filled, the entire length of both cocks buried deep within her.

"Now fuck him you slut" Leoné growled, and the girl, uttering another low moan, began to slowly slide her body up and down on the twin cocks, using their entire length.

Leoné didn't let the girl rest for even a minute, caning her sharply on the backside if she slowed for even a second. When eventually the attendant was spent, Leoné had the other male strip and don a strap-on, and simply had the girl switch between them. For several hours this continued, until the girl's vagina and anus were raw and she sobbed quietly between painfully intense orgasms. By now her bottom was striped due to the number of times her pace had slowed as time wore on.

Eventually Leoné commanded the girl to stop, and the attendants to dress.

"Leave us", she said to the two males, who quickly left, closing the door behind them.

"On your knees" She growled at the girl, whose inner fire was by now utterly extinguished.

Leoné knew now the girl would spend the rest of her life as an obedient servant, the memory of the evening's events etched upon her mind. However, there was one more act of submission She required.

Making eye contact with the girl, She loosened the ties of Her skirt letting it fall around Her ankles, then stepping forwards until She was standing before the naked kneeling figure, Her groin at eye level. Running Her hand through the girl's hair Leoné spoke kindly to her for the first time,

"Are you sorry girl?" A nod. "Good girl, do you want to please your Mistress, show Her how much you worship Her?" Another, more eager, nod.

Smiling softly Leoné hooked her thumbs under the waistband of Her knickers, sliding them down Her long smooth legs. The girl's eyes flickered from Leoné's own to the soft triangular tangle of hair nestled between Her legs. Taking the girl's head in Her hands, Leoné drew her towards Her wanting sex, the girl without needing to be told immediately lapping at the soft lips of Her vagina. Spreading Her legs a little Leoné pulled the girl's hungry mouth onto Her hot needy cunt, revelling in the adoration of the kneeling girl.

Months went by. New servants arrived, were trained, and began a life of satisfying servitude, honoured to serve the Lady Leoné. Young boys and girls grew into young men and woman, graduated from the school and entered the household staff. Favourites came and went, but firmly ensconced in Leoné's good graces were the young pair who had arrived as a present from the English Lord. Both had proved very skilful servants, adept at learning the skills of servitude. Both also had delicious tight firm young bodies, that they submitted completely and willingly to Her, and She had made use of his throbbing cock, her soft vagina, and both their round tight bottoms many times since they had arrived. Tonight it was the boy, matti, She had given notice should be waiting for Her when She retired to Her bedchamber for the night.

Sure enough, when She entered Her room that night the boy was there, standing patiently to one side in his robe, hands folded in front of him. Since the day She had witnessed his medical examination and taken his anal virginity later in this very room, he had become one of Her most highly regarded slaves. Dinner guests often remarked on the beautiful English boy, and although Leoné had had the boy strip and display himself to Her friends (a lesson in humiliation as well as to satisfy their curiosity) She had never leant him out for a night as She did with others of Her staff.

Every time She straddled him and felt his hard cock push up into Her or knelt behind him and spread his buttocks with Her hands She knew She could never share him. As She walked past him She spoke,

"Undress matti my darling, and lie on your back on the bed. I shall return in a moment, and I want that beautiful cock of yours nice and hard for me."

Walking into Her large walk-in wardrobe She closed the doors behind Her and undressed. Selecting a thin silk negligee She slipped it over Her head and admired Herself in the mirror. The negligee reached her thigh, barely covering her pussy and bottom. The material was thin and with the light behind Her became almost transparent.

Turning She walked back into the bedroom, smiling at Her slave, admiring his slim body as he lay on the large bed, his cock erect, standing up away from his body. Crossing to the bed She straddled him, leaning forwards to kiss him passionately, pushing back just enough so that the head of his cock barely touched Her nether lips, feeling him strain up to meet Her, teasing him, allowing him to gain a little ground, his cock just piercing Her labia, the soft curls of Her womanhood surrounding the moistening slit brushing his stiff shaft. Breaking the kiss She leant back, pushing down onto him until his entire manhood was inside Her.

Slowly, She began to ride him, Her pussy slick with Her juices sliding easily up and down the entire length of his cock. Her negligee, already barely covering Her, floated up and down as She rode the boy, giving him occasional glances of Her soft flesh and the sight of Her soft furry lips spread around his erection. Faster She rode him, forcing him deeper into Her hot wanting body, Her nipples straining against the cool silk, Her face becoming flushed. As She felt Her orgasm build She looked down at the boy and saw that he too was close to climax. One hand on his belly to steady Herself, She reached behind Herself, between his legs, with the other to squeeze and massage his balls, urging him to orgasm.

"Cum with me my darling, cum with Your Mistress," She whispered as both began to breathe more heavily.

As She felt Her body reach climax, Her vagina tightening around him She slipped a finger from the hand cupping his sac between his buttocks, slick with sweat, and deep into him. She loved to feel his body tighten as he came, and at that moment the boy climaxed with Her, driving his hips upwards, pressing hard against Her vulva, burying himself entirely in Her, his body clenching as he emitted a low moan. Leoné continued to ride him through their shared orgasm until they were spent.

Rising from him She walked across to the dresser, pulling the negligee over Her head baring Her hot body to the cool air.

"On your side matti" She purred as She selected a strap-on from the drawer.

She reflected on how much larger it was than the one She first used on him, now that his bottom had become much more accommodating through use. Grinning She stepped into the strap-on, quickly smearing lube over its length and walking quickly back to the bed. The boy was lying on his side, his back to Her.

"Knees up matti my love" She whispered softly, and the boy immediately obeyed, placing himself in an almost foetal position.

Lying behind him in a spoon position, Leoné nestled the head of the dildo between his buttocks, against his anus. Wrapping Her arm around him, She pressed Her body hard to his, Her breasts hard against his back, and arched Her hips forward, their bodies hot, sweaty, feeling him push back against Her as She thrust deep into him. Moving Her arm, Her hand found the hardness between his legs and began to masturbate him, gripping tightly as She thrust smoothly in and out of his rectum. It was not long before the rapid thrusting and the pressure exerted on Her clitoris caused Leoné to orgasm. She continued to slide deep into and out of the boy, whispering his name as She did.

She managed to come twice more before they came in unison for the second time that night, his hot sperm shooting out across the sheets, Leoné pushing hard and deep into him, Her hand milking him of every drop. Exhausted they lay there without moving, and it wasn't long before they fell asleep, still spooning, Leoné's body pressed tightly against the back of Her servant boy, Her arms holding him close to Her, the strap-on lodged deep within his soft bottom, dreaming of the delicious things She would do to him tomorrow.