All Comments on 'Leoné's Story'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this - you have a talent for erotica - thank you for sharing it with us.

I wasn't certain about '... One such as Myself ...'; the reflexive isn't often used in this situation, but that is being persnickety!

A fine tale - I hope there will be more, especially a detailed account of the 'delicious things She would do to him tomorrow'!

Five stars.

theredheadboytheredheadboyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you mel_pomene

Thank you for your comments.

This story was written many years ago - in fact it is the oldest surviving copy of one of my stories. As such, my writing style has changed, hopefully for the better, since it was authored.

Other than a couple of cosmetic changes to clarify ages so as to meet literotica's strict over-eighteen criteria for characters, it is as written originally.

I'm glad you'd like to see a sequel - might well be time to revisit!

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago

If there is a sequel, please only with men being humiliated. The woman character you've made seems very brutal, and the way the women are invaded feels degrading to me. I feel scared when there's mention that some of the characters may have been underage originally. It scares me when men want to have sex with children, it fucks up your whole life when somebody has sex with you as a child, and it also makes me feel ugly and horrible about being a woman in my 30s now. Sometimes, I think that's part of why I don't want to have children--because I'm afraid if I had a husband, he'd have sex with my daughter when I got older. Maybe sometimes if you had a really violent childhood or you are shamed for having any sexual feelings at all, you learn to equate sex with violence and humiliating other people, but would you want to stay in that spot for the rest of your life? Please don't. You write well, & I believe in you. I know you can do better. Even if you masturbate to fantasies where women are humiliated, you don't have to write those. I feel so much better about myself, my sexuality, and life in general when there's sex writing that's more egalitarian, where there's some gentleness, especially for and from the women characters. For me, would you try to go more towards that direction? And if you need to humiliate somebody to feel arousal, would you always just make it the man please? There are so, so many things on the internet for men who like to subordinate women already, and the submissive role is really forced on women in a way it isn't on men--there's almost nothing for women like me as far as erotic literature. We need men to care about us too, otherwise, things just start to feel so lonely I don't even know how to put it into words. Bottom line, you do not have to be bound to your past forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT!

By far the best story you have written, as regards to the plot. Hope you will write more like these. And i agree with the above, you could have skipped the humiliation of the women, thats not why people read your stories. But for the gentle humiliation of soft hairless boys.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice story.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. 5*****

Jane

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Quite a debut!

If this was an early effort, it's a remarkable on in its ambition. A slight sense that you're throwing the kitchen sink at it - sometimes less is more - but overall pretty impressive.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

If the Queen is happy, the kingdom is happy

Boy the queen is happy

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I'm not into brutal punishment. I do enjoy some humiliation.

matti deserves to be Her favorite pet, he's a very good boy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...