Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sturmer signaled for the cameras to stop and said, "Great, really great, you have a knack for playing the part of a woman in exactly the situation that you are in. Your body is tremendous. Now you are to walk up to Mr. Kroesek and present your breasts to him for some serious abuse. But don't scream, there are occupied offices on this floor."

OMG, I thought. Monsieur, can you imagine having to obey such an instruction? No, you can only imagine giving such an instruction and you'd like me to present my breasts to you now to receive whatever Kroesek did. I should have expected that. Ok, you're the boss.

What did Kroesek do? He thanked me nicely and told me to go home. Yes, ha, ha, that was a joke, Monsieur. No, in fact he gingerly ran his fingernails over each of my nipples as my nipples became more and more erect and I forgot to breath. Suddenly, though, he squeezed my breasts with greater pressure than I'd ever experienced before, pinched my nipples horribly and lifted my breasts up stretching them very painfully.

Ahhh. Heavens, Monsieur, you are as bad as Kroesek was and the piercings I have now seem to make the pain worse. I still feel all the pain despite all the pain I've experienced over years. It has never dulled.

After administering great pain to my nipples, Kroesek said "Great tits, they poke out so hard. They'll be wonderful for pinching and piercing."

"Clamping," Dickerson said.

"And milking," Sturmer added to my shock, confusion and disgust.

I am happy to say that we don't presently have the equipment in this room to replicate what happened next. While one cameraman focused just on my face and upper torso and the other filmed my whole body above the knees, Kroesak took the electric device, a fancy little cattle prod I learned, and placed it across my labia.

I had never received a shock before from anything except static electricity. I reacted then much more than I would now. I let out a little scream before a ball gag was secured in my mouth and the prod was held against my pussy for what seemed like eternity. I shook my head back and forth in pain but stood there and received it like the sacrificial animal I had become. I now know that those things can be turned on a lot higher to hurt much worse or turned down to be rather pleasant.

I must have fallen from the shock and pain but I was caught and sat back down on my desk.

After I had more or less regained consciousness, I looked up to see Dickerson wearing only a wife beater shirt and a condom. "I did not put on a rubber for your benefit bitch," Dickerson said, "I've just had enough of your shit that I don't want any of the contents of your asshole or gut on my nice cock. When it comes time to fuck your cunt, it will be bareback every time."

The scene with Dickerson was easy in a sense. I had nothing under my control whatsoever. With the gag in my mouth, I did not even have to keep from screaming.

He grabbed me by my hair, spun me around so I was facing the window. He slammed me on the desk like I was a bag of cement. With a cameraman between me and the window recording my face from a distance of inches, I felt someone slowly and thoroughly rub something up my ass that I hoped was lubricant. A penis soon followed with Dickerson choking me and pulling my hair as he violently fucked me. The pain as my anal muscles stretched out was considerable as there had not been any traffic going into that hole in that direction since college. I hoped this rape would end quickly.

But the anal rape went on and on with Dickerson increasingly focusing on pleasuring his penis and decreasing his focus on shaking me like a rag doll. He also quit pulling my hair and instead took my left breast in a way that was firm but sort of nice. I slowly became aware that the cock up my ass in combination with the indirect action on my clitoris from the desk felt good whether Dickerson wanted that effect or not.

The fact that a guy who hated my guts was fucking me was sort of a turn off, but I was not even sure of that after a while. I thought of the Texas politician who said that if you were going to be raped, you might as well enjoy it. He was a sexist idiot because you cannot ever enjoy the total rape experience. But he wasn't 100% wrong. Maybe I could enjoy a few seconds of this.

The trick was to close my eyes and imagine that I was having sex with Rick Kempworthy. True, I had never imagined being taken on my desk with Kempworthy up my ass before. I would do it now. With that image in my head and the pressure on my clitoris, I came about when I guess Dickerson did based on how hard he pounded me until he slowed.

I rested a few seconds and felt Dickerson leave my body. I looked up from the desk to see Sturmer smirking and Kroesek's erect penis about a foot from my face. My gag was removed

"Stacey, that was wonderful," Sturmer said. "It's funny how pain and pleasure look so much alike. For a few seconds there, I could have sworn I saw looks on your face that I saw before during law school.

"It is time for some more precise instructions," Sturm continued. "As I said, you never argue with a customer and do exactly what the customer wants. There are default requirements when the customer does not specify what he wants. Whenever you are to engage in sex, if the customer says nothing, you are supposed to provide the girlfriend experience the very best you can and make both the customer and yourself have as good a time as possible. It seems you might be able to do well at that.

"There are two types of situations involving a cock in your mouth. There is the situation in which you are to give a tender careful blowjob and there is the situation where you are being orally raped and you mainly have to avoid having your teeth come into contact with the customer's cock or choking. In both situations, you are to swallow every drop of the semen unless told to do something different. Mr. Kroesek plans to violently cram his cock down your throat."

I avoided doing what I was supposed to avoid while Kroesek used my head like he was a college kid masturbating with a cantaloupe. I swallowed.

There was another break in the action. Dickerson had already left. Kroesek left with his bodyguard after discussing with Mayor Murphy that Kroesek would move the truck and the Mayor would call the police to bring a paddy wagon when it came to take me and Cathy to the Pleasure Palace.

After being allowed off the desk and getting to walk around a bit, I asked if Cathy and I could go to the women's room to clean up. Sturmer agreed, particularly as it was necessary to freshen me up for the next filming.

We tossed on enough clothing to be presentable and three guys watched Cathy and I make ourselves a little less miserable at the toilet and sink while one of the cameramen blocked the ladies room from any normal visitors. Cathy was very happy to get off her knees, swore she'd be a very obedient sex slave, and thanked me for saving her life.

When we got back to my office, Cathy was immediately chained to her desk. I now faced nine men including Sturmer, the Mayor, a bodyguard, the two guys who assaulted Cathy, the two gangsters who had closed my escape route, and the two cameramen.

"What the hell," Sturmer said, "we might as well try to make two complete movies with different themes. Carefully put your clothing and jewelry back on to look as though you just came from court. Then, do a sexy striptease and make it look like getting screwed on your desk by seven guys has always been your life's desire. Let out your inner slut as I screw you to be followed by everyone else here who isn't filming. The cameramen can have you later. We will leave the gag out. If you want to make a lot of noise during the sex, that's fine. If anyone hears it, it will support the story that you volunteered to become a sex worker."

I was given a few minutes to think while the cameramen got things in position and others disrobed so as to be able to screw me. I knew cuts from this performance were sure to appear on Channel 67 in a week, along with me being pinched or shocked, and that more of the rapes would appear on some porn Internet site in a few weeks. Any sort of modesty or human dignity was over for me. Men across town would be commenting on my body, making lewd remarks about me, and saying what a complete slut I am. Men across the world might see the ad and decide to screw me and cause me pain as you have done Monsieur. Women would be shaking their heads and thinking I should have somehow avoided this without knowing what my choices were. A few women in town would know for sure that they had to get out of town or be subject to the risk of being taken as I had been.

But I also realized that I had absolutely no choice and had better do as told unless I wanted to find myself and Cathy in an auction to be sent to who-knows-where to experience whatever someone willing to buy a slave wanted to do. Realistically, my choices were to throw myself into it and use the lousy hand I was dealt to eke out some physical pleasure or to hold back mentally while faking complete mental acquiescence. It was not much of a choice. I should be wanton, not pretend to be wanton. Still, this was harder than submitting myself to pain and the violent anal and oral rapes. For those, I was purely passive. Now, I was participating actively in my being degraded and debauched.

I had seen a few movies that had strippers, of course, but I had never done anything like it myself and had no talent at dancing. Sturmer found some sort of music on his cell phone that involved a lot of thumping and dirty talk. I started to undress the same as before except that while before I looked scared to death because I was, now I was forcing myself to smile for the camera and remove every article with a giggle and a gentle shake of the hips and breasts. I received a lot of encouraging looks from the crowd. I was not good but I have seen the movie and I was not bad. When I dropped my bra this time, everyone in the room, including Cathy, cheered. She was now more afraid of not seeming to be a slut than she had earlier been of seeming to be one.

I presented my breasts like toys to be enjoyed before slowly working down my panties.

When I was nude, I lay back on my desk, spread my legs in as lubricious a manner as I knew how, moved my hands up my inner thighs, smiled and reached out with my arms for my lovers to enter. Of course, my face was the only one shown as Sturmer entered me with his seven or eight-inch cock whispering that he was not going to stop until after I made the sounds and showed the ecstasy I'd shown during our sex seven years ago. I don't know what my face looked like when I had an orgasm in law school. I know that on my desk I met his thrusts, ground my clitoris into him, opened myself completely to receive his penis against my G spot and A spot, and wrapped my legs around him just as I did you, Monsieur. Yes, I had a thundering orgasm as I did today but it was not something I wished or consented to out of any choice. I was raped.

It was also raped when I performed fellatio on the Mayor and with the double penetration by the first two thugs even if I did have another orgasm. I had never had two men in me before. I imagined that one was Rick Kempworthy while the other was Ted Holsmat of the Bobcats. They were pirates who had captured me, a princess, and were taking me on the deck of their ship on a pile of ropes and sails. The sensation of being so full with all of my hot buttons pushed at once was overwhelming. I could almost smell the sea breeze as I felt each pirate gun deliver their charges into me. My orgasm seemed to explode across my entire pelvic region and spread from there up to my breasts and down to my toes.

There was a short pause for me to catch my breath before one of the thugs picked me up and fucked me with him standing and moving me up and down on his cock. It was a physical feat that I applauded with my fourth orgasm of the morning.

Another guy took me on the coffee table just to get a change in background. They took no chance on me not having an orgasm by running a vibrator on my clitoris during the sex. I had to keep my eyes closed and I focused on my fantasy while a camera filmed a close up with another camera about a foot from where I was being worked by a cock and a battery- operated toy.

Five minutes later, changing plans slightly, Sturmer held the camera while I gave a blow job to a cameramen received a blow job. He deliberately pulled out and came all over my face. In the end I was exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally. I rested on the coffee table and movies were made of my body dripping fluids and panting like I had worked very hard to get every drop of semen in me and on me that I could.

I continued to lie on the coffee table as the cameramen put away their equipment. Sturmer started to go through files and asked Cathy for passwords to get into electronic data. I looked at my diplomas and thought that a couple of hours ago I was a successfully attorney. Now I was an animal acquired to provide services that would give pleasure to some men and make money for others.

I see from your member, though, Monsieur, that you are not moved to sympathy but to enter me again. Yes, of course, that is my purpose. I will again serve my purpose with heart and soul to our mutual benefit. But, to conclude the beginning of my story, eventually, I was helped up off the coffee table, taken to the ladies' room again and dressed enough to be led through a back door to a paddy wagon. I thought for a few seconds of whether there was any way to get a message to Donna but that train of thought ended when I was tossed into the back of the wagon. Donna was there, hog-tied, nude and reeking of recent sex.