All Comments on 'Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
idiotic

Why ould they enslave a n overweight lawyer foe sex when they can make far more with a lawyer under their thumb? It's like the worst mafia ever, the kind that wears clown noses.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

I hope you got more for this one like you did the Lottery Story. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@idiotic

Because the writer is unskilled, and therefore, must hijack common sense and rationality to force the plot in the direction they want. It's like cop shows where organized crime declares war on well-funded police in a prosperous and stable country, which never ever happens in real life because there's zero profit in fighting police and doing so will drastically endanger your income, your men, and yourself. But the writer is in a rush and needs some bad guys so... yeah. It's the same thing here. Keeping a bunch of rebellious, strong-willed slaves subdued is a tonne of work, and it's even harder if what you're doing is clandestine. There's a reason sex trafficking is pretty much exclusively done with addicts, the impoverished, the weak and the broken. It's much easier to keep them in line, and there's a much lower risk of them rebelling, which makes it much safer and more importantly, much more profitable. But the writer wants to subdue strong women so... yeah. We end up with the highly illogical choice.

What's even worse is that instead of making this a full blown dystopic world where women are forever enslaved, the writer makes it so that the outside world is actually not okay with this and once news leaks out, the regime is shut down by federal officials, but the top figures all get away. Which is even dumber than the premise of this story, because you can't seriously expect no-one below the line of immunity to question this and say "Hey, if we're caught, aren't we fucked?" Not for an operation on this scale. Sure, you might be able to rustle up a small squad of rapists who are dumb enough to think they won't get caught, or nihilistic enough to not care if they get caught, but to gather enough men to effectively coup the city? And beyond just numbers, your middle management needs to be capable enough to run things, but that also means they're smart enough to realize that their ass is going to be on the chopping block as soon as a crackdown happens, which it will. But, once again, the author/magician just waved his wand and *poof*, everyone's common sense and rationality disappeared, giving the author the army of rapists they needed to carry out the regime and get punished for it afterwards.

But for all my criticisms, this writing wasn't actually that bad. It's about as average as they come since the erotica genre often plays fast and loose with logic. 3 stars from me.

StraySinStraySinalmost 2 years ago

I like it. The after-the-fact, 1st person storytelling perspective is an interesting and bold choice. The language is too refined and precise to be consistent with a conversational tone, in my opinion, but that's typical, even in best-sellers. For some reason, no one seems to embrace the conjunction in their writing as much as we all do in our actual speech. It made me curious enough of the plot to keep going, though.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

entertaining conceit, feels a bit like Scheherazade staying alive with her storytelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...