All Comments on 'Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Bravo! You had me cumming the moment his finger went over her panties. Because of that I will finish reading this later. But wow! 5 stars and I haven't even finished reading yet.

Beckie_BookSlutBeckie_BookSlutalmost 7 years ago
Superb

Well structured, with exquisite pacing

larry74403larry74403almost 7 years ago
Outstanding story.

This was a real rush to read.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

That was HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's Ch 5 to My Mom is a Hot Mom?

Another great story...but are you not going to add more chapters to My Mom Is a Hot Mom????!!! Please add more to that story line!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Homerun

Fantastic tale with an attention to detail and great words smithing. I loved how mother and son started their "bonding" right under dads nose. This son slips his mothers panties right off her thighs and has his hands on her breasts while dad sits only a few feet away. Mommy submits to her son's conquest by raising up to allow him to slip her panties off her hips and she spreads her married thighs for his access to her taboo pussy. After getting mom all worked up this son has no issues sliding his manhood right where it belongs, right into mommy's pussy. As his mother moans in pleasure her son thrusts deep between her thighs. I love your comments about the son marking his mother as his by seeding his mothers pussy and belly. I also love how mom wears her son's seed to bed like a trophy. Both mother and son have now surrendered to the siren call of incest and experienced the incest orgasm. They will find themselves rutting like wild animals at every opportunity. In the living room, in her son's bed, in the car, in her son's college dorm room, and Ultimately in her marital bed. As the son grunts in orgasm he will mark his mother thighs, belly, breasts, ass, back, face, and pussy with his seed, staking his claim "mine". Mommy will feel a rush as she slips into her marital bed crusted in her son's love, or as she feels his seed leak from her pussy and run down her thighs. As this son continues to seed his mothers unprotected and fertile womb he will get her pregnant. Ultimately the biggest rush will come when mommy's belly begins to swell from the fruits of her son's labor, a labor of love. As the son gazes on his glowing pregnant mother and as he beams with pride, he can truly say "mother is my woman". As for mom she will know that she is sexy, she is loved, she is "her son's lover"

I agree with an earlier comment this story was impossible to read without jerking my cock and I came before the end as well. I will be rereading this masterpiece later today, cock in hand. I hope you continue this fantastic tale.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 7 years ago
Nice job

I'm not a big fan of mother-son incest, but you are such a good writer I gave it a try; not surprisingly I found it very enjoyable. When you can make someone who dislikes the genre nevertheless like the story, that seems to me to be quite an achievement. Congratulations. JB

runner279runner279almost 7 years ago
wow!!!!!!

that's a great story, I love the slow buldup!!! morreeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ya dun good

WoW.....Good Stuff

sali6435sali6435almost 7 years ago
well done

well written and well told, an amazing story that kept me interested all the way throughout.

thank you for taking the time to write this and being brave enough to share.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
DAM HOT STORY

I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE CONINUATION OF THEIR LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MARKED !!!!!

When a woman is marked it normally refers to her being with child, after 3 complete reading I now know she just got knocked up, her mental state from beginning to the time he began to finger her and then when she made the decision to leave his seed in and on her, she knows she has just been knocked up. You get 5 STARS from me, well written, no big rush, informative, I too got hard, it was easy reading, believable, and his cock resized his mom, and was not described as so large it would be gross. I would give you more credits if I could, please continue their love affair, and describe her swelling belly. VERY GOOD READ !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mr. N.L.

BG187BG187almost 7 years ago
Amazingly done.

Damn good story. I'd like to see a bit of relutance or a bit of regret the next morning. It's not everyday you sleep with your son. But all and all super amazing and can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the build up was good but u just went very fast in sex scene .

nice story could have worked on the second half it would have been one of the best

willyboy07willyboy07almost 7 years ago
I really loved it !!!!

I came so hard imagining that was me and my mother. I have been reading stories on this site for 17yrs now and I'm going to tell you that was a really good story. Hope to see more good story like this from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reads like you ripped it off

Passages of the text read exactly like https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-takes-a-ride

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 7 years agoAuthor

In reply to the anonymous accusation that I ripped off another story. No I did not. My story fits within the general story concept that's been tried many times on literotica of mom and son squeezed together on a seat. The details of my story are different from that story. So are the characters and plot. I did not take a single word of text from that story. I did not see the similarities referred to and if there are any they are accidental because I didn't use that story to write mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
comment on a comment.

re anonymous critique. Read nakdsalrs' story and it seems to me there are only so many variations possible. In my esteemed opinion your tale was written better was more believable and was just allaround hotter than his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fucking mom's tight snatch!!

You write well, don't pay attention to the critics, they couldn't write a good fuck story even if their mom helped them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think mom should get pregnant by son

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful taboo mom son sex!

I loved this story. You write like you are familiar with the passion and undeniable lust that is mother and son attraction and the ultimate release that both bodies need. Mom ans son copulating right under the father's nose. I love it and I need more!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 7 years ago
excellent

wonderful, keep writing.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 7 years ago
A solid well-told variation of an oft seen story

on Literotica (I should know, I've written some myself), hot son and hotter mom getting in on while dad sits near-by. If you like these stories I recommend this one.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
KYLE !!!! What a guy.

With dad still in the room, he works on his mom. As soon as dad is out of the room, he fucks mom and fucks her hard and she loves it., way too go KYLE. now on to part 2, hope it's as hot as part 1. thanks for the read

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Nice

It was realistic until the point where she sat on his lap. I just couldn't imagine that happening in that setting. That made it a bit unrealistic to me, but I still enjoyed it though as it was still hot. 4/5

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
An excellent Mother/Son story.

Believable. Had my cock hard and horny. Wishing it was my cock and fingers in her pussy

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
Hot.

Love the reverse cowgirl position. Can play around so much.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great story! But how about another chapter?

When dad goes to work mom and son pla all thru the house starting with her asking her loving son to wash her. Then fuck her in every room. All week they can play and each day another room!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the great ones!

OUTSTANDING! Love the stuff with Dad right in the room! More stories snecking around Dad!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
When writing a story

In a category

Using a common theme

With very few characters

You are going to run the risk of sounding similar to others

It takes a skillful writer to stand out from the crowd

Nicely Done

I too wish the tempo hadn't accelerated quite so fast after dad went upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing incest !

Great srory, lots of suspense, turned us on so much, we read it many times and go out to the balcony to allow our older neighbor watching us fucking.

We are both asian, our neighbor is an older couple that love to watch us exposed many times.

Tom & Kim.

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
Perfect

Please more chapters of this story!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Freakin Awesome

Hope he knocked her up! You are an artist!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

That was fun!

I was hoping for more parallelism between the television show and the main action, as it was a perfect opportunity to wow us with a story-within-a-story device. The ultimate examples of stories-within-stories, in my opinion, are Midsummer Night’s Dream (by you know who) and Watchmen by Alan Moore. It would have been wild to see what you’d come up with as a commentary on incest fiction in the inner story.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY!

Loved the story! This is a very good one off or you could continue.

I'd kinda vote to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVOSSIMO! I GAVE YOU A 5 (*****)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story. Good writing. Keep it up. Give us more.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 6 years ago
chapter 2?

please keep it going

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 6 years agoAuthor
sequel

A commenter above inquired about a second chapter. There already is one: Late Night Under The Stars With Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It happened accidentally

As my aunt innocently lay on my lap watching a movie, I was rubbing her arm, which led to her diffeeent part of the body innocently. She felt my hard on and rubbed it innocently. As the movie went on I was eating her out.

Moment I’ll never forget. Never repeated again

urwrsmycmd@yahoo.com

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great!

I loved the long, slow build up and all the consternation going on in The mom’s head. The element of having dad across the room was great too.

CoreyMikeCoreyMikeover 5 years ago

Good story’s, poor choice of words at some spots, plumbed - poop is just what a guy wants to think about when reading about sex, also you clearly have no clue what tensile strength is....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

One of the best. And CoreyMike's gripe is ridiculous.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
I liked it.

Mother and Son always the best. Thanks for the read

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years ago
Bravo

Nothing better than incest right under the nose of an oblivious husband/father. Great job dude.

subiemonsubiemonover 4 years ago
excellent story

need more ...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"Late Night On The Loveseat With Mom:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married Mother, Maddy Ryerson and Nineteen Year Old College Sophomore Son, Jason Ryerson.

Twenty plus years married Maddy is being sexually awakened by her son's attention to her, that she is beautiful, alluring and desirable. Maddy's husband has become a lazy, excessive beer drinking husband, neglecting his wife socially, sexually and most probably, emotionally. During a family viewing of a TV show, her son Jason deftly plies his mother with foreplay that arouses his mother's libido and long-neglected sexual emotions and needs. After Jason and his mother spend quiet some time into foreplay, under a blanket while watching TV, and her husband's beer stupor, son Jason fully undresses his mother and makes her feel loved, needed and sexually alluring to him.

The story had my full attention, engrossing and suspended with expectations of excitement and silently cheering for the total success of the full mating consummation of Jason and his mother. One of the few thoughts I had during the full reading of the story, is one wishing Jason would overfill his mother's baby oven with so much sperm she would be impregnated and conceive triplets! During her pregnancy she would decide to divorce her husband prior to the delivery of her and Jason's babies.

The story is very elegantly written; the detail is descriptive sufficiently to present avid images of the character's actions, as they make fabulous delivery of their roles all through the story. Due to the atmosphere of the son's foreplay with his mother--under a throw blanket, near her beer-drinking husband, as they watch a TV program, and the need for quietness--there is minimal dialogue; what little there is, is good and easily understandable. The writer 'SimonDoom' has a respectable winner of this highly favorite genre, mother and son incest.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
She thought for a second that perhaps there was too much contact between them, but to do something about it would call attention to the fact, and she decided it was better just to let things lie.

Oh My!

Thank You, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more more till im sore

dont stop i want more to jerk off with the cpl in bed sucking mom fucking dad and drinking all three -two cocks in mom and maybe a neighbor dropping by wayne eating her pussy till she begs for cock hard cock tight ass fucking

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 4 years ago
Brilliant hot story

This story had me going so much I need ice to cool down my vibrator!

I have read and reread this story so many times and it gets better each time!

The second instalment is fantastic but this is my go to on a lonely night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written story

I think you could have had Kyle be more direct with Maddy and tell her while he was fucking her, that her pussy was his anytime he wanted her and that she was his woman from this point on and he would full fill her every need sexually, and maybe impregnate her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute, if improbable story

Enjoyed your story, improbable as it was. Both mother and son got what they wanted and needed, and I wish them many more such occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my god i want someone to fuck me like this please this is so gooood

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Wow! Absolutely amazing! Well done :-) I absolutely loved how are you told The story. I am so very hard right now! Thank you for an enjoyable fantasy.

mikesmilestoday at yah oo.c om

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was swept away to the evening that I got my mother to accept that we had to get rid of the crabs I caught. I persuaded mother to let me shave her lady bits, and was soon making my mommy grunt, and groan. I made love to her at least 9 times that night.

RracoonzRracoonzover 3 years ago

Very nice story. It is well written and the sensuality of the event is felt wholeheartedly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This needs a continuation her surrender being owned

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Nicely done more than painting a picture , painted a love seen *5* +.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

A bit too easy, but it was ok. Not near a 5 though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please write part 2!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like tender, passionate, incestuous, erotic love stories. The intimacy between mother and son was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came so hard you can't believe it. Some even went into my mouth and I rolled it around my tongue for a good long while before swallowing it. I wiped the rest off my chest with my fingers and lapped it all up. I had no idea it would taste this good. Your amazing story gave me the courage to do this for the first time, as you fired up my passion with my absolute favorite fantasy. This was the best mom/son incest fantasy I have ever read in my life. But I'm not even sure if I want to fuck my mom. Yet. One thing I am totally sure of is that I want her to see me naked at last. I want her to see my erect, throbbing penis. I want her to see me rub myself in front of her. I want her to see me cum for her. And drink my own cum lusciously in front of her. That will be the first step, just her watching me. I will be shaking with tension and even fear thinking that she may hate me for it. But I want to go for it. I want to shock her out of our dry, sexless relationship once and for all. I HAVE to find a way to make it happen. Wish me luck!!! And then, one beautiful day I want to cum all over her, her breasts, her face and into her mouth as she drinks my cum greedily, all the while looking deep into my eyes. Until I can make this heavenly thing happen (and do the same with each of my four aunts - one at a time, then all together) I will read your story again and again and again. Thank you from the bottom of my cock!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Great story and i gave it 5 stars. This is the first time Maddy and Kyle fucked but i am sure it will not be the last time. She loved his long, hard cock and was tired of the inattention of her husband, Carl. I am sure they will be fucking regularly from now on. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great put on next part of story

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

The next part is already out it's called late night under the stars with mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved how it ended...........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's the proper chronology to read this in? Such a great story!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Hawt, Naughtie, und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

implausible, unless the old man was DEAD! Touch of reality, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super steamy! Great job, Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay but he talked about his mom's propriety ect. Then tells her, I'm going to fuck you!! The authors use the word fuck in the most ridiculous moments. It's his mother!! He's going to make love to his mother, or have sex with his mother!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, interesting story, a suggested ending for the story would be if Maddy looked at Kyle and said 'I have to remember to buy your father more beer, much more beer.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Erotic is smoothly written to encompass saddle ever entoxicating seduction. Take smothering moves to elevate the reader the reader. Limit repeating one's thoughts as you would want two to happen in real life. Nice bang for son and mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the working up to a great fuck under the blanket and her pleasure in bringing it about. My cock rose to maximum hardness and the precum oozed out to coat my shaft

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Very well written. The pace built up gradually to the climatic finish. The downhill of the post sexual encounter was beautifully done. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

baby bump from son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just imagine the father asking when his sons going to find a woman to give him grandchildren and they mom rubs her pregnant belly and mouths to her son you already did stud . And he says to his dad he working on it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a second part to this please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, now my shorts are sticky

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

Excellent plot! Great pacing bringing the two of them together.

xinjing006xinjing006over 1 year ago

Excellent plot!

a passion she'd never felt before, and she didn't want to let go of it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Beats the hell out of the long trip in the back seat of the car with dad driving and son fucking his mother.

Edging toward her panties with his fingers presented a nice thought picture. Just a little bit further and than a bit further. That was hot. This seemed to be more of a conquest and fucking his mother than a loving son having sex with his mother. Could stand to have a little love thrown in, but still a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must have been great to fill her full of hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Needs another chapter when they are next alone

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Great characters.

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the slow work up as their passions grew little by little. Excellent sex descriptions as they got at it. Needs a few more chapters of more times together. Maybe get started on them soon would be nice.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

More text again, Please.. LOve it ALL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. Both mom and son erotically coming together, enjoying each moment until coming to the final moment when son is inside his mom and they both cum together....very sensual and a great story.

gabriel39gabriel39about 1 year ago

Loved the sexual tension and buildup to the climatic result!

blade_hamerblade_hamer12 months ago

would love to read more about Kyle and Maddy. I hope that Maddy is not on the pill or had her tubes tied. Would love for her to explain to her husband how he had drunken sex with her and yet the baby belongs to her son. But they do not stop at one but have several babies together.

analustanalust11 months ago

Terrific !! Wonderfully written !! re: blade_hamer ,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OH MY GOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For years I thought I arrived as a replacement for a brother who had died in infancy, but, but events soon suggested that perhaps it had happened because mom just liked a cock inside her, as on a day of mixed fortunes, I lost a girlfriend and fucked my Mom for the first time. The girlfriend dropped me for having my hand in her knickers too often (she thought in terms of zero) So realising I was a bit down, Mom took me for a walk, during which she got very tactile and I began playing with her left tit through very little fabric. As soon as we got through the door, She pushed me back against it and kissed me in a very un-mother like way, her tongue deep into my mouth, so I began to strip her and play with all the skin that got uncovered. She went to her knees to blow me, but I held her up saying "I want to blow this load into your cunt mom", Up the stairs we went and I picked mom up and threw her onto her large bed, took hold of one of her her legs with each hand and pulled her till her arse was at the edge of the bed, with a leg over each shoulder. She grabbed my very stiff cock and helped me get the helmet into her, then I found that as I rolled onto her, her arse lifted and I began to slide into her very wet Cunt. One final push and our crotches met. (Moms definition of love is when Two Million[H]aires meet) I started to ride her hard and she got into the rythm and rode up to meet my thrusts. I didn't last long and blew a gallon of baby maker into her. That was the first of many, the last being on her 82nd birthday, just a few months before she passed away peacefully. Most sons don't have ALL the reasons I have for loosing her!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I could generate enthusiasm for 4stars. Too slow moving.

Bill S.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Even if it's the second time to read, it's still a huge turn-on. Enjoyed the part when his fingers were working their way up to her panties, go figure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing exciting, just the regular bread and butter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5371 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.