All Comments on 'Lafayette Hills'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
KatieTayKatieTayalmost 5 years ago
this is

beautiful! <3

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 5 years ago

This is a masterpiece. I could see it being a movie. Mary feels so alive and real, I want to hug her. And Mrs. Longley is a Venus flytrap of a human being. I'm glad Mary got out from under her. She deserved someone who wasn't a narcissist.

One of your finest. ☆☆☆☆☆

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
WOW 💖💖💖💖💖💖

This was definitely one of kind.This was while plan and very long with lots of in depth through and feel. With lots of twist and turn,definitely love your work. The ending was not what I thought it would be. It was magnificent 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 thank you.

theangeloftemptationtheangeloftemptationalmost 5 years ago
So Easy To Get Lost In

Every moment of this was brilliant. Thank you for writing this. XXOO

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Masterfully written and a story well told! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This is not only great erotica, it is great fiction. The character development, the story structure, the use of the English language are all wonderful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erotic

I read a story called "erotic potential" which i loved. I heard on NPR a book called erotic intelligence, didn't read the book, but found the interview to be bland and vane. This story was magic, erotic magic, or perhaps more. It left me with tears in my eyes when i discovered what the deadline truely meant. There was so much going on that went over my head i will surely read this again. Not now, as i am emotionally drained, or perhaps magically drained. The author has definitely put me under their spell.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

highshine808highshine808almost 5 years ago
fuken fenomenal five star favorite

just so perfect.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gripping!

I didn't want this fabulous story to end, the characters were so real, I wish there were more episodes, like someone on here said, this would make a great film. 5 big stars from me!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Captivating

I'm writing this comment literally moments after I finished reading the story, which I can't thank AwkwardMD enough for both writing and for suggesting that I read. There's still a lump in my throat regarding Mary witnessing the murders that Mrs. Langley committed... after everything the older woman had done to her and for her. Of course, Mary ended up having a much better fate than she had planned for herself, in large part due to Mrs. Langley. After the tragedy, there was triumph... which I thought was fantastic. Thank you again for writing such a compelling story, with magnificent characterization and very steamy sex scenes.

WingedLemmingWingedLemmingabout 4 years ago
So Real

Lord, woman, with writing like this, your readers need a disclaimer of fiction at the beginning of your works! (That is a compliment.) You made the characters and the story so real, that I thought it must be nonfiction. I went and googled Mary Keats in several searches, thinking she must be a lesbian author from the '80s, whom I had somehow missed. If she was, though, I didn't see her.

If you post on this forum because you don't want the hassle of publishing, or just because you like it here, the I applaud you. We're lucky to read your work! If you're hesitating to submit your work to a publisher, however…stop lollygagging. You're more than good enough.

amy821amy821about 4 years ago
The Hermit, The Queen of wands and the Fool

This was an extremely powerful story within a story, the fantasy story that Mary created mirrored her own life and even though she said she wasn't the hero she became just that in the end. I felt like the tarot card reading was also a sort of autobiographical story of her journey as well. I really appreciate reading your stories and can't wait to see what you will do next.

amritaloveramritaloverabout 4 years ago
Truly Gifted Author

Thank you for a wonderful read, a thick cut above most works here. 6 stars. I will now read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Arousingly suspenseful

This is wonderfully and thoughtfully crafted. It made my heart skip more often than what I had expected. Will be reading more of your stories because you are one hell of a writer! -k

roxymovesroxymovesalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I particularly enjoyed how you used words--unusual words, creative usage. And I loved this quote: "We are the sum of our experiences, Mary. We are the things that have happened to us. We are life."

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

Marvelous writing. Incredibly beautiful sex scenes. And so very melancholic. Not depressing, but something...mellow and inescapable anyway. I suppose this will stay with me for a long time.

This story, to me, is these lines in a Bob Dylan song:

“It’s you and you only I’m thinking about

But you can’t see in and it’s hard lookin’ out”

We all born alone and die alone, and in between it can get so very hard at times.

My sincerest thank you for the way this story ended. I was very worried there for a while.

Cor007Cor007over 3 years ago
Autism

Thank you for writing a story from the view of someone on the spectrum, a special experience.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Wow, what a story. I usually feel sex stories should be joyful, positive. This one was pretty bumpy in that department but so rich, so strong and so well written... the work of a grown-up writer.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Excellent

Great story and yes was dramatic in a kind of way as the story took on its path ..... Fabulous

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 3 years agoAuthor

If you read this story and felt any kind of connection with Mary, or felt like her experiences and the way she saw the world mirrored yours in any way, you may want to consider reading the very excellent series Anjali's Red Scarf, by Bramblethorn. It's a wonderful story with a neurodivergent lesbian protagonist, and I had the distinct privilege of helping to beta read and edit it from chapter 5 onward.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
An Unusual Premise....

....upon which to write an incredible story.

DriversDriversalmost 3 years ago

That was extraordinary.

GF359GF359over 2 years ago

Thank you for a beautifully told story. If i could rate it with 10 stars I would. You are a gifted writer and storyteller. This was the most complex , deep, and well written piece I have read in my 20 years of reading Literotica writings. It was simply superb. Well done. I can't wait to read more of your catalog.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally enthralling thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I came here to read porn! But instead I read read this literary masterpiece. Bro I was trying to be horny not cry! But in all seriousness this was amazing and I’ll definitely came back to it!

docj27adocj27a10 months ago

I read your work after reading Brokenspokes' glowing recommendation. It was spot on. You are a wonderful writer. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story was beautifully written, great characters and story flow.

I think this could've used a trigger warning though.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 months ago

This is a truly good story! Written in a different style to most of the tales on this site and so well developed, the answer to Maeys difference is so obvious when pointed out but so well written to be hidden during the telling!

This story is so so good!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

LilkahunaLilkahuna4 months ago

You are a joy to read. So much talent I hope you write professionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...