All Comments on 'Knocking at Mr Shaw's Door'

by RobynBanks

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Miss Bloom

Thank you for that charming little dalliance. Quite delightful. However, I think that your impudence should not go unremarked. There will have to be rules Miss Bloom. Rules that you abide by Miss Bloom. With consequences Miss Bloom if you should be so remiss as to forget.

Enjoyed your talent. Methinks you have much more to offer us. I look forward to receiving your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oops

Great story. You might want to fix one thing - Craig loses a decade between the beginning and the end. It's just a tiny slip, but it jarred me right out of the narrative when suddenly he was "nearly fifty" having been nearly sixty at the beginning. Otherwise great! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ms.bloom is hot what a gift

damn why can't I get a Christmas gift like that? keep

on trucking ten bears43 so very well done Robyn great story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Nicely hot

Minor note: she bought rum but they drank wine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, the English know their language.

Well done and quite a good read. I hope you will write more.

RobynBanksRobynBanksover 9 years agoAuthor
The wine and Rum:

My bag keeps time, bouncing off my hip with the strap dragging at one shoulder. Inside are a gift-wrapped bottle of rum, a card in an envelope and a bottle of wine, which hopefully I’ll get to drink.

---

The man reached for his drink – rum and coke – which he’d set on a low table next to his seat. He sipped and looked up into Sophie’s face, taking his time, savouring the moment.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Excellent

A really enjoyable piece of work. Something to occupy the time over Christmas. But, Craig is a twice divorced former police inspector now shelf stacking in a supermarket. Does that raise any questions?

RobynBanksRobynBanksover 9 years agoAuthor
Craig

Perhaps he's happy with the zero stress as he lives on the generous pension and small stipend from the supermarket chain?

TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopover 9 years ago
With cock in hand, I salute you.

First story that held my interest long enough to cum twice. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please..

can you explore more about this Mr Shaw and Ms Bloom's story.. so hot!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
was really hot!!!

i thought this story was soooo hot. the improbability of the young woman/older guy thing just made the story pop. she obviously isnt a gold digger, which is the most common theme for y/o relationship. she just wants a mature relationship with a sexy older guy...nothing wrong with that.

as for those other nitpicker commenters...get a life, buggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I WANT MORE...

the idea of retired-police-man whose age 50 sumthing with a hot young girl, makes me cum twice.. Please give me what will happen next to Craig Shaw and Sophie..please..

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Definitely needs to be more of this story. Chapter 2 please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous