Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I remember that!! The day you had me watch on that full length mirror in my bedroom. It was so hot watching you go in and out of me."

"I bet is still is," I said. "Slide down all the way, feel my balls on your clit."

Kelly did as I said, my cock disappearing into her fur til just my balls were visible. She jumped as they rubbed her sweet spot. She held there a moment, enjoying he feel.

"Now play with it," I said. Kelly's eyes were transfixed on the image in the mirror, she, spread over me, my condom covered cock buried deep in her. She slowly started to rub her clit, alternating with rubbing my balls. I was getting close, so I told her to just play with herself. She got into it as she got closer to orgasm, finally bucking and thrashing around me as she came. When she recovered a little, she started playing with my balls again.

"You're getting close," she said, sensing, as I did, that my cock was swelling inside her. "I can feel the tension, and you're getting so big."

"Where do you want to be when I come??" I asked.

Kelly thought a minute. "I want you on top of me. I want to feel your body on mine, like we did so many times back in New York." She lifted off me. There was a good amount of come already in the condom, as I had been leaking while we were fucking. "Oh yeah," she said. "Just like you used to do, always lots of your sweet precome." She lay on her back, legs open, pussy spread wide. "Give it to me honey, you know I want it, oh, I wish I could take that rubber off you and let you come inside me," she said, guiding me into her ready vagina.

I slowly pushed into her, my cock hitting her cervix. I gave her a moment to savor the feel, then started stroking, my cock swelling as I reached the point of no return. Kelly closed her eyes as my dick bottomed out. I started to come, long deep spurts that filled the rubber. I had to be careful not to spill any, and I backed off a little. Even so, Kelly's eyes opened wide as I came.

"Oh, I felt that!! I can feel you coming inside the condom. God, that's so hot!!" Kelly orgasmed as I filled the rubber inside her, washing over my latex covered cock and onto my balls, soaking the hair around them and my thighs. I don't think she ever came that hard for me before. I let Kelly's orgasm subside, then pulled out of her, careful not to let any of my sperm leak from the condom. I lay down next to her on the bed, facing her. We kissed deeply.

"That was different," I said. "Usually condoms tend to reduce the intensity of an orgasm. I've never had anyone go off like that while I was using one."

"When you started to come, I had a rush of feelings, the way I used to crave you coming inside me, how much I wanted it now, feeling your cock spewing inside the rubber, inside me; knowing that it was the only thing between me going home with no harm done or possibly going home with your baby inside me, it was just overwhelming. The idea that you, and not my husband, could possibly make me pregnant was a turn on too."

I kissed Kelly again. "Is this the first time you're strayed since you got married??"

"Yes," she replied. "Up til now I've been good, and really not tempted. But when I saw you at the airport, the way you looked at me, everything from that first summer came back, and I knew this was a possibility. Then when you kissed when I arrived, I knew I wanted to rekindle that flame." Kelly looked at me a moment. "I don't regret it." Kelly leaned over and kissed me, a deep affectionate kiss that lingered. I pulled her close to me and we held each other. Finally I pulled the covers up and we slept, exhausted from a long day.

We woke the next morning and got out to meet the others for breakfast. We didn't have time to play, though we wanted to, and I had to get downstairs in time for the others-as well as get out of Kelly's room before anyone saw. I was down at breakfast as the other two ladies came in, Kelly following a few minutes later. She came down in a light blue dress that really set off her eyes. It was all I could do not to eat her up on the spot. We had a nice breakfast and then off to the conference. Kelly was one of the early presentations, as she was set to go back to Atlanta in the early afternoon. I met her when she finished, and we went up to get her things and head to the airport. As we left the hotel parking lot, she flashed that smile at me and leaned over to kiss me. She looked up at me as she put her hand on my leg.

"Remember how we used to play when we were going to dinner??" Kelly unzipped my pants and pulled out my growing erection. There was enough room between the seats in the van for her to get between them, which she did, kneeling beside me as she played with my cock. "I want to see you come," she said, starting to stroke me with her soft hands. Her touch was magic, just like I recalled, and I was soon leaking from the head. "Just like the old days," said Kelly, smiling at me. "Bet you're going to shoot a good load for me, just like you did inside me last night." I was getting closer as she worked me. Kelly knew it, as she always did, watching me swell in her hand. She looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes. "Come for me, honey. Let me have something to think about on the flight home." Her touch and her looks was too much to resist, and I started to shoot, several big spurts that went up in the air and landed on her fingers and wrist, then a number of smaller ones that rolled down my cock and over her fingers, a couple dripping over her wedding rings. Kelly let go and licked the come off her fingers.

"Bet your husband will never guess you had another guy's come on your wedding ring," I said.

Kelly looked at her hand, my sperm hanging off her rings. "Not a chance. But I'll think of it every time I play with them now." She smiled at me, a sparkle in her eyes.

I walked her to security and we said our goodbyes. "This was fun," said Kelly. "I enjoyed doing it. I wish there had been something like this when I was in school."

"Yeah, then you wouldn't have to rely on the kindness of strangers on a train platform."

Kelly laughed. "It worked out pretty well for me." Our eyes met for a long moment. We kissed softly.

"We do these every semester. I'll call you when we have the date for the next one."

"I'd like that. I'd be happy to come out for it." said Kelly. We kissed again and she was off. I watched til she went through the checkpoint. She waved as she cleared, and she was gone. I already missed her.

In late October I got the dates for the spring semester conference. I called Kelly to set up the trip, and we were on. We exchanged cards at Christmas as we always did. I didn't comment on it in mine, but she added a note on hers saying she was looking forward to the visit, and hoped it would be as enjoyable as the fall conference.

The date was in late February. Kelly was coming in alone this time, so I went to meet her in my car. As always, she looked stunning, in a black skirt that was a bit above her knee, off white sweater and boots. We met with a kiss, and I hugged her. As she approached me, I could see her tits swaying a little, and feeling her hug me confirmed she was not wearing a bra under her sweater. Kelly never fails to drive me wild, and today was no exception. I wondered if she had no panties either. We got her bag and headed for the car. We held hands as we walked; the affection between us was obvious. We got to the car and got in. We kissed deeply, a long sensual kiss that was as much "I've missed you" as it was a start to a lusty interlude. It was getting on toward 7 PM, and Kelly had not had dinner. I asked if she wanted to go to the hotel first and check in, or dinner. She elected dinner and we were off. It was a short ride, so we didn't get to play as we usually did, but she did reach over to put her hand on my leg, which got me started as usual. I played my hand on her left thigh as we drove, running it up under the hem of her skirt, but not too far, just enough to tease. I knew the hint of things to come would pay off later.

Dinner was at one of the local steak places. We were seated in a booth. I let Kelly slide in first. Her skirt rode up as she slid in. She looked up at me and opened her legs slowly. Under her skirt was a pair of crotchless panties. They were sheer and showed off her bush-with some of her curls poking out the slit. This was better than none at all. "Surprise," Kelly said quietly, smiling. We had a nice dinner, catching up on our lives and reviewing what Kelly's talk would be about in the morning. We finished and headed to her hotel. I grabbed her bag as she checked in, and we went upstairs. Knowing Kelly's proclivity for a glass of wine, I had picked up a bottle of Merlot on my way to the airport. She was pleasantly surprised when I brought it to the room, remarking that she had not had time to get anything before she came out. I opened it and poured us each a cup. We toasted our reunion, and our wish for many more such encounters. Kelly took a long sip of her wine and leaned back in the desk chair she was sitting in. As she leaned back, I could see her panties between her open thighs. They did not cover her completely, and besides the small tuft of pubes visible in the slit, they were escaping around the sides as well.

"You know, if you keep doing that, I'm going to forget all about the wine and have you for dessert," I said.

Kelly's eyes met mine, and she smiled. "See something you'd like to taste??"

"I think I do," I said, moving over so I was kneeling in front of her. I lifted her skirt and started kissing and licking up her thighs. Kelly slid down to meet me, and I pulled her panties open at the slit. Her labia were already open, waiting for me. I nuzzled the bush that was protruding from her panties and licked up her open slit, taking my time and getting a full taste of her. The slow tongue was making her anticipate what was next, and she shuddered as I slowly licked over her clit. The attention heightened her arousal, and she started to moan softly. I licked her more intently, sticking my tongue inside her as I played with the curls that were straying from her panties. This made Kelly tense up, and I jabbed my tongue at her clit, making her jump. She was grabbing my hair now, her right leg up on the arm of the chair, working my face into her open snatch. I kept licking her clit til she exploded on my face, her pussy juice washing over me. I kissed her labia as she came down from her high. As I pulled away, she took my face and kissed me hard, tasting herself on me. As we kissed, she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rock hard cock, already leaking from the excitement of going down on her.

"Hmm, you're off to a good start," said Kelly, looking at my dick throbbing and seeping come in front of her face. "I want some of that." She stroked my cock a couple of times, then took in her mouth, licking hungrily as she lapped up the steady stream of come that was oozing from the head. "Mmmm, I love how you taste," she said between licks. "I love how you're getting bigger in my mouth. I know it means a big load for me." She sucked me deep several times, getting me closer to coming. I didn't want to lose my load too soon, so I lifted her up from the chair, pulling off her sweater as she stood, and turned her toward the desk. I pulled her skirt off and let it drop to the floor, and she stepped out of it. I then bent her over the desk and played my cock on the dark curls that were coming through the slit in her crotchless panties, then teased her clit with the head, making her quiver. Then I put the head just inside her spread lips, so she could feel it stretching her opening. I know she loves the feel of my cock just inside her, and I worked it around so she could really get the feel of it in her, teasing her clit as I did so. I slapped her lovely ass, making her cry out.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy. Put that fat dick all the way inside me, you know how I want to feel you in me." I teased her pussy another few moments, slapping her ass again. "Oh God, give it to me, pound me with your big cock." I slapped her ass again, then drove into her hard, my balls slapping on her clit. "OH!!" Kelly cried out. I pulled back and slammed into her again. I watched as her tits bounced from the force of my thrust. Kelly grimaced from the hit on her special place. "Don't stop, fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock deep in me!" I started thrusting hard and fast, hitting her clit with my balls on every stroke. Kelly was soon letting out a constant moan. I reached under her to play with her clit as I fucked her, and sent her over the edge. She started to cry out, but her mouth just opened with no sound, then a whimper and a moan, then her pussy soaked my cock and balls as she came in convulsions around me. I held my dick deep inside her, bottoming out in her pussy as she came. I pulled out and led her to the bed. She lay down on her back, facing me in just crotchless panties, her just hammered open pussy poking through the slit, and still in her boots. It was quite a sight.

"I feel so slutty," Kelly said, smiling.

She looked it, lying on the bed in crotchless panties and fuck me boots. "You look beautiful," I said, meeting her gorgeous eyes. "You have no idea how hot you look right now."

"Come fuck me, nice and slow this time."

I climbed on the bed and got into position over her. She took my cock and guided into her wet open snatch, not letting go til I was all the way in her. Kelly sighed as I hit bottom. I stroked in and out of her slowly, gently, kissing her as we made love. We changed positions after a while so that she was on top. She rode me slowly, entwining her fingers with mine. I enjoyed the feel of her on me, seeing her tits bounce as she rode, and how they felt on my chest when she leaned forward to kiss me. I pulled out of her as far as I could to tease her clit, wanting to make her come again. After about 10 minutes she came, much more subdued this time, but still soaking me with her juice. Kelly rested a moment while the orgasm subsided. She started to ride me again, slowly, working my cock with her pussy, taking it deep. I felt it hitting her cervix now on every stroke. I knew I would come soon. We were still holding hands. I felt her wedding set, her diamond poking into my finger.

"We should change again, so I'm on top and can pull out of you before I come. I don't want to send you home to hubby and you have to explain sloppy seconds," I said, aware that I was not using a condom this time.

"It won't be a problem," said Kelly. "He's out of town til the end of the week. I'll have time to get all cleaned up by then."

"I wouldn't want to send you home knocked up, either. We got into it so hard and so fast tonight I never put on a condom."

Kelly stopped riding me, sinking her pussy down all the way til her ass rested on my balls. She looked at me, her big liquid blue eyes glistening. "I want you to make me pregnant. I want to have your baby," she said softly.

Here was one of the most beautiful women in broadcasting sitting on top of me, asking me to father her child, something millions of men across America would give their left nut to hear her say. I was stunned.

"Are you sure??" I asked. "I'm honored and thrilled, but if the details ever get out, it will not go well for you."

"Yes." Kelly looked into my eyes, a hopeful look in hers. "Yes, I am. I've thought about this for a long time. This seems like it will be my best chance. Over the years, I've really grown to love you. That first summer, we had a lot of fun. By the end of it, though, I realized all the things you did for me-and you've always been there with a helping hand, any time I needed it."

"I didn't really do all that much, just a couple of phone calls from time to time..."

"But always at the right moment," Kelly cut me off. "I don't know that I'd be where I am today otherwise."

"I'm sure you would be," I said. "You have always had the talent and the drive, and you are stunningly telegenic. I'm sure you'd have found your way. I'm glad I could help though. You struck me right from our first conversation on the train as goal oriented, much more so than most recent grads, so it wasn't a hard choice for me to do what I could to help you along. How long have you been thinking about this??"

"On and off for a long time. The first time was the day after I left New York for Mississippi. Driving a long distance gives you a lot of time to think. I was on I 81 in Virginia, going over in my head everything from that summer, and I felt your come still trickling out of me from the day before. I thought of how, for as much fun as we had-the sex was great-you also helped me deal with some of the rough spots of getting into the business, and encouraged me when things were not always so much fun. I thought about what life with you might be like, aware of all the things we talked about, age difference, different goals, etc., but I still wondered what it would be like to have a baby with you. It never really went away, even though the idea was totally impractical.

"When I came here last fall, and we picked up right where we left off all those years ago, I started to think about it again. I almost did it then, but still wasn't sure of myself and the situation."

"And you're sure now??" I asked.

"Oh yes. I want this more than anything. I always thought I'd have three, now that my second is in school, I still want another baby. This will be the perfect opportunity. My husband is away til the weekend, so by the time he gets back, he won't get sloppy seconds. He'll want to have sex when he returns, but I'm fertile now, so by the time he comes in me, I'll likely already be pregnant with your baby. The timing is close enough, he won't know."

As Kelly was talking, she had started to ride me again slowly. I took her hips and pulled her into me, my cock swelling as she rode, reaching her deepest places. "You're so hard, so big inside me. I know what that means." Kelly smiled at me, her eyes sparkling.

"It means I'm going to come for you, inside you." I started to come, semen first washing into her, then in spurts as my full orgasm hit, long blasts of come that filled and overflowed her. I had never come so much it seemed. There was something about the idea of making Kelly pregnant that was just overwhelming, and a real turn on. It had me coming in buckets. I held her tight to me, so she would get every last drop of my sperm.

"Yes...give it to me," she said as my cock pressed into her cervix. "Oh honey, fill me with your seed, fill my fertile womb, make a baby inside me..." her voice trailed off and she closed her eyes. I felt her hips shake as she came. Kelly collapsed on my chest, kissing me and playing her fingers in the dark curls. She broke her kiss and laid her head on my chest. "That was beautiful. I hope we made a baby just now. I love you."

I kissed the top of her head as she lay on my chest. "I love you too.

Kelly finally rolled off me when I softened up and slipped out of her. She kicked her boots onto the floor, and we drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

I woke up the next morning to find Kelly coming out of the shower, though her bush still looked all tangled and still wet from our lovemaking. She saw me stirring and came over to the bed.

"You look stunning," I said. "I know a lot of you gals hate the way you look in the morning, even just out of the shower, but I think it's the time you look best, totally undone and just the way nature made you."

Kelly laughed. "I feel like such a mess."

"That's probably my fault," I said.

Kelly smiled. "You'll make me a mess again too, I bet!!"

I kissed her above her pubic patch and got up to pee and brush my teeth. When I came out of the bathroom, Kelly was on the bed, lying on her side facing me, one leg up, allowing me to see her opening pussy. I got on the bed with her, facing her, my cock growing as I took in her naked beauty. We kissed.