Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her hands and took hold of her ass, pulling her into me, making my cock bottom out on her cervix.

"OH!!" she exclaimed as I hit her deep and held her. "Oh that feels so good, and I can feel you swelling."

I pulled out, teased her clit with the now leaking head, and pushed back in til my balls were up against her ass. I was almost there. "You really want to have that dampness in your panties all day?? You know I'll be thinking about you while I'm driving back upstate, on the air with my come inside you, leaking from you, soaking your panties and that gorgeous bush."

Kelly sighed as I once again bottomed out inside her, then started to shiver as an orgasm washed over her. "God you're big inside me. Give me you come. I want to feel it in my pussy all day, dripping into my panties and on my thighs!!" She leaned forward and kissed me hard and deep, thrusting her hips on my cock, which sent me over the top. I started to come, a short burst, the a long hard one, followed by a half dozen more that hit Kelly deep, making her release our kiss and cry out as my come splashed the entrance to her womb. She bent back over and kissed me again, this time til my cock stopped pulsing inside her. She let go and sat up, her blue eyes glowing. "Now that's a wake up!!"

Kelly finally climbed off me, a big glob of sperm spilling from her soaked pussy as she rolled off. She walked toward the bathroom, more of my come slipping down her left thigh. She came back a couple minutes later, her bush still wet despite some effort at clean up. She pulled on her panties and smiled at me. "These will be wet by the time I get in the studio," she said.

"Maybe you should bring a spare pair," I suggested.

"Unh unh," said Kelly. "I want to feel your come on me all day, feel you with me." She smiled and got dressed, a skirt and top as she did most days. I was still getting ready to leave, but Kelly had to get going. I saw her to the door, kissing her sweetly as she went out. "There's a couple of bagels and cream cheese, help yourself. Just lock up when you go."

I made a bagel, dressed and left for home, leaving Kelly a note saying I'd be in touch when I was going back to New York again. I called her that evening after I got home to Elmira.

"How was your day??"

"It went by really fast, but I was having a hard time focusing on work," said Kelly, with a smile in her voice. "I just couldn't concentrate. Seemed like every time I'd get into something, I'd feel this wetness between my legs, and I'd think how I got that way, and my mind would just wander."

"Well, we mustn't let that happen again!" I said with mock seriousness.

"Oh yes we will!!" exclaimed Kelly. "Sometimes it's good to be distracted. When are you coming down again??"

"Hmmm...my mom never minds me coming to visit, and your place is a good jumping off point to go to the Island-I can just hop over the bridge and get the train out of Rhinecliff. I have something on for next weekend, how about weekend after that??"

"You're on. Friday night??"

"Friday night. I'll be on your doorstep around 7."

And so it started. We saw each other about eight times that summer. I'd get to her place around 7, we'd have dinner, spend the night, and I'd head to the city to visit my parents. Mom lived on Long Island, dad in Manhattan, then I'd be back to Kelly's place Sunday afternoon, we'd have dinner and I'd head back upstate Monday morning.

Two weeks later, I arrived at Kelly's around 7. She had been home from work long enough to change into a bright yellow sundress. It showed off her curves well, and was loose enough that when she leaned forward I got a good view of her nicely shaped tits. It came to about mid thigh, showing off her great legs. I could see she was braless; I wondered if she had no panties either. She had a restaurant in mind down toward Newburgh, so we went down US 9W, catching up on our couple of weeks. My car then was a 1987 Caprice Classic, and had a bench seat, a real plus for taking out a date. Kelly slid up close to me, resting her head on my shoulder while we talked. As we rode, she rubbed my thigh, making me hard through my jeans. This was not lost on Kelly, who would graze the outline of my growing cock, occasionally rubbing it directly. I was soon leaking come from the tip, and after a while it made a spot about 7 inches down my right thigh. While she was doing this, I was stroking her left leg.

"I guess you're glad to see me!!" said Kelly, laughing at my predicament.

"I'm ALWAYS happy to see you," I said, placing my hand up under the hem of her dress, tracing a line with my finger up underneath til I reached her panties. I started playing with the crotch, gently rubbing my index finger over where her pussy would soon be opening. Kelly continued to stroke me, making my cock leak more.

"I think we need to do something about that," said Kelly, reaching for my zipper. She pulled it down and reached in with two fingers, playing with the hair around my cock, which really felt good. Then she pushed her fingers down, playing with the base of my straining erection, making me harder still. "We've got to get you out of there before you rip your pants open," she said, undoing my belt and the button, allowing her much better access. Now that most of the restraints on my dick were removed, she pulled it up and out of my pants, stroking its full length as it stood up. How I didn't come on the spot, I can't figure, she had me really ready by then. As we drove, Kelly slowly stroked me. She had a natural talent for hand jobs; she knew just how far to go to get me to the edge, but not send me over. It was easy to tell though. Every time I'd get close, a big drop of come would emerge from the head, and Kelly would rub it around, making my cock sticky. Kelly would tell me how much she was enjoying my stiff cock in her hand, and how she couldn't wait for it to shoot a big wad of come for her. I was soon oozing a constant stream of precome, waiting for the release I knew Kelly would soon give me.

Finally we reached the restaurant, and we pulled around to a spot in the back. We were facing the sun, and Kelly looked down to see my leaking cock in full sunlight. "Wow, your cock looks so hard in the light!!" It did. There's something about being naked outside, especially in the light, that is a real turn on, perhaps because it's not customary to have certain parts of the body uncovered. Kelly looked at me a minute, then put her hand around the base of my cock, leaned toward me and took it in her mouth, going down all the way on it slowly, making it throb in anticipation. I could feel my come starting to flow as I became more excited. I knew I would not last long. Come was leaking steadily, and I knew Kelly had to taste it. Kelly lifted off me, and I could see a long string of sperm hanging from her lips and extending to the tip of my cock.

"You know I'm going to come real soon if you keep doing that," I said.

Kelly kissed me, and I got a hint of my come on her lips. "I know," she said quietly. "I didn't want the French onion soup anyway." She went back down on me, taking just the head and swirling her tongue around it, then taking my whole shaft, then going back to just the head. I tried to reach up under her dress to play with her pussy, but she stopped me, saying, "just let me take care of you. You can play with me on the way home." I was good with that. After about two more minutes of her mouth magic, I was ready. She knew it too, and pulled back far enough to roll her tongue over the head, and let me shoot in her mouth without gagging her, and I was there, shooting burst after thick burst of pent up semen, which she swallowed eagerly. She made me come so much it was running out the corners of her mouth and dripping onto my balls and pubes. I finally stopped coming, and Kelly released my still seeping cock. She sat up and looked at me, her pretty blue eyes glowing.

"Better than French onion soup??" I asked.

Kelly opened her mouth, showing me the come still on her tongue. "Oh yeah. You just gave me the best appetizer!!" She then swallowed, leaned over and kissed me deep. I could taste my come on her mouth. She was so hot my cock started to bob up again, even though I had just spent a week's worth of come not two minutes earlier. "Let's go get some dinner."

I got myself zipped up, got out and walked around to her side, opening the door for her. She stepped out with her right leg, lingering a moment while she got her footing on the broken pavement, giving me a great shot of her sheer pastel yellow string bikini panties, much like the white ones she had worn during our first meeting. I could see some stray curls outside the leg bands, but what got my attention was the wet spot where I could see her labia had spread during her blow job.

"Very pretty," I said.

Kelly blushed a moment, saying, "I thought I'd give you something to think about over dinner."

She flashed me several times while we were having drinks and dinner, and the thought of getting those thin panties off her and then into what lay beneath soon had me getting hard again. We left the restaurant and headed back north. The late day light was bathing the Hudson valley in a golden glow, and it was lighting Kelly up as we drove, bringing out the highlights in her hair. I looked over, marveling at this beauty beside me. She slid over close on the bench seat and I put my hand on her thigh, making small circles up and down. She opened her legs slightly to my touch as she settled into me. Kelly knew some local roads that ran close to the river, so I followed her direction as we took a more scenic route. The roads she took me on were a lot less travelled than US 9W, and we could take our time and enjoy the views. The view I was enjoying was that of Kelly's tits, as the top of her dress was rather low cut, and I had a nice view since she was so close to me. I kept playing with her thighs, working ever closer to her thin panties. I knew it had to be driving her crazy, since she kept shifting in her seat. Finally I reached them, rubbing the outside up and down over her opening. I could feel the dampness that was spreading from the build up. I slipped a finger inside her panties, playing in the soft curls that surrounded her now spread labia, then dragging it up and down the opening to her pussy. When I lingered on her clit, she jumped, grabbed my arm and laughed, saying "OH!! Mmmmmm..."

"A little jumpy?? I asked.

"I must be really sensitive after all that teasing. When you put pressure on me like that, it was like a jolt of electricity."

"I'll try to take it easy," I said, taking two fingers up and down over her pussy, lingering slowly over her clit, before putting them inside her. Kelly slid down in the seat, as if offering her pussy to me. I took it as an invitation, and pushed my fingers into her, rubbing over her clit as I did so. I slowly worked in and out, playing with her clit each time I pulled them out. It wasn't long til she was breathing hard and grabbing my arm tightly, almost breaking the skin. Kelly's eyes were closed as she anticipated her release. Her legs had spread wide by this time, allowing me complete access, and I could see her panties, pushed aside to reveal her exposed bush and the aroused pussy they were no longer hiding. The road we were on had climbed up along cliffs near the river, and had several pull offs where you could look out at the river. I pulled into one of them, angling the car so we faced the river. I slowed the pace of my attention to Kelly's now spasming cunt to prolong her agony.

"Oh God, you have me so close. Make me come, I want you to make me come!!" I slowly played over Kelly's clit, finally sending her over the edge, and she came, her hips thrusting and squirming on my hand, coating it with a flood of her womanly juices. I held my fingers inside her til she calmed down. She opened her eyes, looked up at me and said "Wow...I wish my college boyfriends had known how to do that!"

I leaned over, kissed her, and said, "It's not hard to do, you just have to pay attention to what gets your partner going, and have the right touch. I got as much out of that as you did."

"I bet," said Kelly, laughing and reaching into my crotch, only to find my erection had returned. "Oh...I guess you did!!"

We kissed again, and I suggested we take a short walk to stretch a bit and enjoy the last rays of sun on the river. We walked to the wall at the edge of the pull off and looked out over the river. It was a beautiful scene as the setting sun highlighted all the earth tones. I had my arm around Kelly's waist and pulled her close to me.

"I'm glad we came up here," she said. "I've been so busy since I started this job I've hardly had time to breathe. I needed some time to step back and relax. When I was a kid I loved to be out on the river. I've gotten away from that in recent years. Thank you. This has been wonderful."

"I'm glad I could give you some relief, I said. "We all need to take a break to stop and smell the flowers once in a while." I pulled Kelly into me and kissed her, first short and sweet, then longer. She started playing with my cock through my jeans and I backed her up to the wall.

"I want you in me," said Kelly, feeling the full length of my hard cock.

"Are you OK on the wall??" I asked. We looked over, and down toward the river. It was a long way down.

"Um, maybe not!! I have an idea though," said Kelly, unzipping my jeans and pulling out my swelling dick and pulling on it. She turned away from me, facing the wall. She then pulled up her dress, hooked her panties and pulled them down, bending forward to give me a good look at her spreading pussy. She reached for me, taking my cock and guiding it into her. I felt her lips spread as I went in, and she flinched feeling the sudden entry. I held my cock in her, just the head, letting her feel it just inside.

"That feels so good. I love a fat cock head just inside me. It makes me feel so...opened up."

"I'm going to open you up some more now," I said, pushing all the way inside her. My balls, having had a big release earlier in Kelly's mouth, were loose and hanging, and they gently smacked into her clit as I bottomed out.

"OH!!" exclaimed Kelly when my balls hit her clit. "Oh that's so good," she cooed. "I love your big hairy heavy balls on my clit. That's going to drive me nuts." I pulled back and drove my cock into her, making sure my balls slapped her clit hard this time. Her hips shook as her clit took the jolt, and I started banging her steadily, making sure she got a good slap on each thrust. Kelly was taking off.

She started moaning about the fifth time I hit her love button and didn't let up as I hit her hard from behind. She soon was pushing back at me, taking my cock deeper than she ever had. Finally she let out a yelp and her pussy flooded its juice over my cock. I was getting close now, and slowed my pace.

Kelly looked back over her shoulder. "Come inside me, come inside me," she said in a hoarse whisper. "I want to feel your sperm shooting in me and filling me, oh I want your come!!"

"Hold my balls," I said. Kelly reached behind her and took them in her hand. "Now play with them, you'll make me come like crazy." I slowed more as she played with them, almost to the finish. "Rub them on your clit." Kelly took them and rolled them around her opening and over her clit. This sent her into another orgasm, but this time she just lifted her head up and opened her mouth as if to cry out, but there was no sound as her pussy spasmed around my swollen dick. She felt it, the head full and ready to come.

"Oh, God, give it to me, give me your come!!"she whimpered. I pushed all the way inside her, my cock hitting her cervix. I held there as she rubbed my balls, and I started to come, a long, lush spurt that coated her womb, and another, then another. I was filling her more fully than I had since we started screwing a couple of weeks before. I don't know how I had so much come to give her after her masterful blow job before dinner. Kelly just had a way of inspiring me. I kept coming for what seemed like 15 minutes, and I could feel my sperm filling her and forcing its way out and down her legs. I stayed inside her for a few minutes after I stopped coming, savoring the silky, sloppy feel of her now flooded cunt. I rubbed her back and played in her hair as we came down from our high, finally slipping out when I softened up. Kelly turned to me, kissing me deeply, but with a touch of affection as much as lust. Then she felt the first large drip of semen hit her upper right thigh, and then another as my come started to stream out of her.

"Oh, am I a mess!! I've never had so much come inside me," said Kelly, gathering up some of the come on her legs and licking her fingers.

"Good thing you're on the pill," I said. "You'd be knocked up for sure with that load."

"Oh yeah-you'd be giving me triplets!!" Kelly said laughing.

We got back in the car and headed to her place, Kelly snuggled up close to me as we rode. It was getting late enough that the news was on. We sat on her sofa and turned on the TV, Kelly sitting close to me, her head on my shoulder. I kidded her about checking her work. She said that she had done a lot of work on that show, and wanted to see how it went. It was interesting to watch her as she critiqued not only the way the reporters and anchors did their work, but the technical aspects as well. As she watched, I slipped the straps of her dress off, and played with her tits. Her nipples stood up, first the right and then the left as I played with each. During a commercial break, we kissed as I rubbed them underneath, enjoying the feel of her in my hands. I eased her dress down and kissed her soft breasts, sucking gently on the nipples, making them puff out. Kelly was enjoying it, giggling and squirming as I played. The program came back on; she made me stop, though I now was rubbing my fingers on her left thigh, feeling the sticky spots where my come had run down them earlier. I love the news-short segment, then commercial break. When the news went to break, I lifted Kelly's dress up over her shoulders, leaving her now completely naked on the sofa.

"I'm never going to get a good look at how the news went if you don't stop," said Kelly playfully. "Besides, how is it I'm naked, and you're not??" With that, she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders, running her fingers through the hair on my chest after she had it off.

"I love your chest. There's nothing like a guy with a big hairy chest, it's just such a turn on." Kelly nuzzled the spot between my nipples, then pulled me closer so she could lick my nipples. It was not especially a turn on for me, but it was different. Kelly was rubbing my cock through my jeans with her free hand, and even though I had come twice in the last five hours, I was getting hard again.

"We'll have to let that out," said Kelly, unzipping me. "If you want to see mine, I have to see yours." She undid the button at the top, and I stood up, turning to face her. I slowly pulled my jeans down, letting my now hard dick pop out and bob in front of Kelly's face. She reached out and stroked it, then took it in her mouth, sucking me to full hardness. "Mmmm...tastes interesting," said Kelly, just coming to the realization that it was her flavor as well as mine on it.

"That's because it's you and me both. I'm about to get a taste of something similar," I said, stepping out of my jeans and sitting next to her. I kissed her, then eased her down on her back. Her legs opened as she settled back into the sofa, her pubes still wet and matted from our earlier session at the overlook. Her labia were already parted, and as she opened her legs, they spread more. Almost immediately a big glob of semen spilled from between them, running down her ass and onto the cushion. Kelly's eyes got big.