Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Mom. Whatever" They kept working.

He put on a big grin and hugged us both. "I think it's terrific. I am assuming that they are both girls. I must have no Y sperm unless those lovely things of yours slaughters all male sperm. So I assume we have about 8 more months?" We nodded.

"We're going to need a bigger house, I will need therapy, and probably a man cave so my testosterone level doesn't zero out. And I am going to have a vasectomy. Don't you think six will be enough? We don't have to be the stinking Brady Bunch, do we?"

We looked at each other. "Don't rush into anything, John. We'll discuss it when you are more composed and capable of rational thought. Damn, John. Katie and I love you so much, you just could never believe it.

You make us happier than any girls deserve to be. Well, that's not exactly right, because WE FUCKING DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE IT SO. NOW GET YOUR ASS TO THE BEDROOM AND MAKE US HAPPY."

John

I now had two glowing women in my life. Light so bright I had to wear shades, or however that song goes. So our next November...yup, you guessed it, the Christmas tree went up before Thanksgiving covered with Fall colored lights, turkeys, pilgrims, and the like that the girls made. Huge Thanksgiving dinner with all six parents and the nine including, the three high chairs, of us around our new table that has several leaves for expansion. All those decorations came off the day after Thanksgiving and the house looked like we owned Balsam Hill. I was handed several boxes of decorations and lights for outside. All of the young girls wanted to help. Great.

Yes, my world was pink, dresses, unicorns and puppies. But the older ones can out run me any day and throw a pretty good spiral. What could be better.

I never imagined my life could be like this. But they say when life hands you lemons, if you have enough sweetness, you can make lemonade. And I had eight. Eight of the sweetest things in the world.