Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left that day without telling anyone. Her phone went to voice mail. She signed the divorce papers, but also gave up all rights to the kids.

The first year she called the kids for birthdays and Christmas, then nothing. She had flushed the past and begun her new life with Gwen. I hope she's happy.

A year and a half or so went by. A new normal had evolved. The girls had adjusted to mom being gone. Both sets of grandparents were very involved with their grandkids and I appreciated the help.

Katie's parents still couldn't believe that she could just end her marriage, abandon her kids, and start a new life with a new partner on the opposite coast. They still talked on the phone rarely, but no visits were planned.

My folks had put in an above ground pool. The kids loved it. So I dropped them off and went to play some football with the guys. It had been over a year since I'd done that.

First play, BAM! Down I went clutching my nose which was no longer where it used to be. "Dammit, George! First my leg, now my nose. How bad does it look?"

George started making gagging noises. The others just stared at me and stared at each other. I could feel blood pouring out of my nose, so I pinched it to try and stop it. Yes, it hurt like hell. "What about one of you jerks giving me a ride to the ER?"

No one looked too enthused. "Ok. One of you drive my car with me in it so you don't have to worry about getting blood on things. How is that?" That George would do. As long as he didn't have to look at me. I took off my T-shirt and held it to my nose. On the way I called my folks and explained the situation.

Although I was still a low priority, I was making a mess in the waiting area and scaring the little kids so they took me back to a room.

A few minutes later a girl with sparkling green eyes and long red hair and freckles on her cheeks walked in. She was full of life and radiated happiness and joy. Katie's doppelgänger. I gaped at her with mouth open.

"Hi. My name is Katrina and I am going to help take care of you." I stared at her.

"Buck up, sailor. Leave that mouth open like that and you're going to catch flies. Haven't you ever seen a woman before?" All I could do was stutter.

"I looked at your old record. A few years back you played football and broke your leg. Now you play football with the boys and you break your nose? Ever thought of corn hole or horse shoes?"

All I could do was stare at her. "No shirt, so you were the skins? Were you winning?"

"It was the first play," I stuttered.

"Look, I'm starting to think you need a brain scan and a neurosurgery consult. Do you know where you are? Do you know the date? What's your name?" These were all standard screening questions.

I snapped out of it. "I'm sorry. You just reminded me of someone...someone I used to know." I answered the questions.

"Someone you used to know very well I take it, judging from your reaction. Let me take a look at what you've done to yourself...Oh, nice one. If you're going to bust it up you might as well do it right. Let's get some x-rays and then we'll see if the ENT's can mush it back into place to make you look nice again. Sound like fun?" I nodded.

Later, "Yup you shoved your nose way the heck over, but most of it is in one big piece so I will bet that he can fix it by just shoving everything back in place and packing and splinting it. Maybe he can do it here rather than in the OR. The doctor is in the OR now so it will be a while."

We talked when she had time. She was spontaneous, enthusiastic, laughed easily and made me laugh. She thought nothing of giving me crap and teasing. I finally said, " I'll bet you love the holidays and go all out for Christmas, don't you?"

She looked at me oddly and nodded. "Yea, you want to rip down that Thanksgiving stuff and put up the X-mas stuff as soon as possible, right? Birthdays, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter... no occasion or holiday is too small.?"

"You're right, that's what makes life fun and important, but how do you know all this?"

"Your eyes and your smile. And let me guess, it's July so you go home and watch Hallmark Christmas in July movies and record the ones during the daytime so you can watch them when the month is over." It was her turn to gape.

"Get out of here. A football player who watches Hallmark. No way! I'll bet you've never even seen one. Which one is your favorite?"

"I like a lot of them. I like the one where the woman soldier comes home from the war. She's in the canine unit, but had to leave her dog behind. She is having trouble adjusting so everyone pulls some stings and gets the dog for her." She stared.

"And I like the one where the girl never knew her dad and her mother died when she was young. She's a social worker and does a DNA test and gets a paternal match, etc."

"Wholly crap. YOU ARE A FREAK! You do watch it! I hope the doc does a good job with you because I don't want to date some ugly bruiser looking guy. My Mom would get all ticked off and give me grief."

"Date?"

"Yea, you know, it's when a boy and girl go out and do things together. You've heard of it, right?" I nodded. "Man, we are going to have to work on your language skills. You aren't married are you?" I shook my head. "And you like girls?" I nodded. "Ok then."

"Katrina. I would love to date you, but you need to know I'm a single parent with two girls."

"Big deal. How old are they?"

"Seven and five."

"That's perfect. I'm a single parent with a four year old."

"Ok. One more question. Do YOU like girls?"

"As friends...Why do you ask?"

"A long story. Maybe we can discuss it when your shift is done over coffee or something?"

"Oh, John... You have seem to have way too many secrets. I can see I'm going to have to drag them out of you. Coffee would be great, but I prefer tea."

Katrina was great. I was in love, again. We started dating, 'you know, when a boy and girl go out and do things together' as she had told me when we first met. She was so much like Katie, and yet so different. She was stronger, more self assured. She wasn't passive. She knew what she wanted and went all out for it.

Man, I loved her body. Katie was all soft curves and no edges. Gwen was all hard and rigid. Katrina was in the middle. Some soft, some firm. Perfect. Her breasts were small, full, still pretty perky after breast feeding her first, with small, pale areolae perched on top.

I loved playing with those things and she loved me playing with them. Sometimes even while we were at home and the kids were watching TV or something, she would pull up her shirt and bra and grab me by the hair and cram my head against her boob. I loved it.

She was more aggressive in bed as well. She knew what she liked and went for it. Just like in life. Sometimes she wanted it slow and soft. No rush. 'Take your time and let me have multiple orgasms.' Other times there was lust in her eyes and she wanted down and dirty. Hard, rough and fast. Get that one biggie, then snuggle for a while and then, if needed, another round.

We tried a lot of things. She loved toys, restraints were OK, sometimes. Depending on her mood and playfulness. And anal was 'game on' especially from behind with a vibrator in her puss and me playing with her nipples.

I was about floored the first time we did it. I had put a finger in before while screwing and had licked there when I went down on her. It was one of those times when she was squirming around with me licking her and playing with her ass when she said, "Dammit, John, my ass is hankerin' for that pork roll of yours. Put that sucker in there and make my ass and me very happy."

I lubed it and I up and started to push against the opening. The sphincter was tight, but then I popped through and sank to the hilt. "That a boy, now give it a minute to relax and then go for it like you mean it. Use that living, breathing cod piece the good Lord have you like you know how." She held a vibrator to her clit and I leaned forward and grabbed her breasts and nipples.

She started to moan and tighten. As I pushed forward, she would meet me and push back, slamming those cute cheeks into my pelvis. "Oh, John Boy, very nice. Very nice. Now go hard and come in my ass. I'm building to a good one."

I obliged and we came together, both twitching and jumping around. I could feel stream after stream shooting into her butt. "That was great, Hon, now be a good boy and go clean that pecker off. I will wait here impatiently and let you fuck my hungry puss. Yes, John. It gets hungry for that pork roll too. So hurry up. Don't keep her waiting." She had such a way with words. I rushed off, and back.

I never knew for sure which girl I would get, but they were all fun. Sometimes she wanted to be on top and in charge of speed and roughness. Cowgirl or reverse, or both.

Sometimes she just wanted oral and we would do 69. Sometimes me on top, sometimes she would be on top or on our sides. In any of those positions, she would grab my ass and shove my cock in as far as possible. Sometimes it would pop all the way down to the hilt. Usually folowed by some gagging and tears, Sometimes not, but it was always fun.

Lots of blowjobs during that time of the month when her buddy was there. "Oh, poor John, does that little guy need some help to make him happy?" And she would grab that bugger and blow the hell out of it.

Other times, though, "John dearest, I know it might be messy, but I want you take this here vibrator and put it against that finger like projection just above my urethra ( I loved medical talk) and make her happy.

"If you fail to sate us, I will demand that you gently place a leaf collection sized plastic bag under me and cover it with a towel so it's soft and then FUCK THE HELL OUT OF MY CUNT! UNTIL I'M HAPPY. GOT IT?" Cracked me up. She made me laugh all the time.

And it wasn't long before we were doing everything together. The girls got along together great. Just like sisters. We did almost everything as a family. The girls now had essentially three sets of grandparents so they were being spoiled rotten. But it also made it easy to get baby sitters for date night and such.

By month four or so, Katrina and her daughter, Kyra (too many 'K' words) moved into the house. She did not get rid of her rental. Smart. And then in July, about one year in we were waiting for her buddy to appear.

She pulled up her shirt for me to play with the pups. "Quit being such a brute. That hurts!" I slid my hand up her skirt and slid a finger in. It felt a little thick, a little rubbery. Uh oh! We hadn't really discussed having a baby, but we really hadn't been doing much recently to prevent it either. "Uh, Katrina?"

"Yes, Sugar Buns."

" I think I need to take a trip to the drug store...."

"What? You think, I'm pregnant? How could I be pregnant?"

"You know, it's when a boy and girl go out together..." and she punched me.

"I just hope he takes after me and not his ugly crooked nosed Daddy."

I ran out. She peed on it and we watched together as it turned positive. She looked at me and for the first time there was some fear and uncertainty. I jumped down on one knee and said, "The drug store did not have a great selection, but I bought a place holder."

I pulled out my $5 ring. "Katrina, you would make me the happiest man in the world if you would consent to be my wife. I promise to be yours and only yours forever, in sickness and in health, until..."

'You asshole, those are marriage vows. But yes, I want to be yours and only yours, forever." And she kissed me. We had a small wedding with the six grandparents, the kids, and a few friends. Not much celebrating because she was pregnant.

Her lack of drinking was noted by all the grandparents and friends, who clustered around her and congratulated her. It seems like no time at all before we now had four kids. Another girl. 'I want to name her Kasey.' Of course you do.

Life was great, great for all of us. Until the phone call came, 9:30 at night, a few weeks before Christmas, three years since Katie left with Gwen. I overheard Katrina talking to someone. "What? She what? Why me? Yea, I know I'm a nurse but...Ok. I'll be there in a bit. No I won't tell him, yet.

"John, Katie's mom is having some issues she thinks I can help with."

"Why you?" That sinking feeling was returning. I knew what it was and that nothing good could come of it. I felt a familiar sinking feeling. My happy, joy filled life crumbling to dust once again. I guess she read it on my face.

"Look, John. I am yours. I will never stop loving you and I will never let you go. So don't worry." And she kissed me.

"I've heard that before." She frowned, then kissed me again. And left.

Katie

The trip to San Diego was like a honeymoon. She was so kind, so thoughtful. I'd take a vibrator and slide it in her shorts along with some fingers and see how many times I could get her to come until we stopped and found a hotel to make love the rest of the day and into the night. It was a long, sex filled trip.

From time to time I would get overwhelmed with the feeling of loss. My old life. And start to cry. She would always pull off at the next exit and hold me until the pain went away. We'd stop soon after and make love again.

But when we got there I realized we were pulling up to her old condo. "Gwen? I thought you got rid of the condo?"

"Nope. Everything is still there. Ready to move back in."

"So you knew I was going to do this? You planned it!"

"Yes, my pet. But it's for your own good. You'll be happy here. Now come along."

"No, Gwen. I..."

"Come, my pet. I don't want to punish you on our first day back. So, COME!" She hooked a chain lead to my collar and dragged me into the house. Then turned and slapped me. Hard. "Don't ever misbehave in public again, my pet. You are mine. All mine and will do everything I say, any time I say it. Say 'Yes, Gwen.'"

"But, Gwen, I..." she slapped me again, dragged me to the bed and chained me face down.

"Katie, time to be punished, but I think you'll like it."She pulled out a complex vibrator that fit in my ass, vagina and against my clit and turned it on. She started low, but then increased the sensations. God! It felt amazing. I was lost in it.

But then, WHACK! She hit me with a cane. I screamed. I writhed around trying to get loose. WHACK! "Oh, Katie. You've been such a bad girl. We need to get rid of that independent streak. You'll learn. I'll be patient for a while. But learn you must.

"Oh, and you'll have to learn not to cry out or scream when it hurts." Whispering. "We don't want to scare the neighbors." WHACK!

I screamed. "Gwen, please. No! I'll be good. Please?"

"Take one without making noises...." WHACK! I bit my lip on only whimpered a little. "Good girl. See? Not so hard was it. And it was fun, wasn't it?"

"Gwen, I..."

"Say, 'Yes, Gwen. It was wonderful. Could I have another one? Please?"

"Sure." WHACK! I held in the noise. "Oh, Katie. That has gotten me so excited. Here let me rub some salve onto those welts and then I'll turn you over. But I'm going to leave an ankle chain on, just to remind you."

We made love furiously, roughly. It almost made me forget about the pain. The pain on my back. The pain in my heart. And so started the dark days.

Gwen got rougher and rougher. Never enough pain. Never enough discomfort. Cane, belt, she branded me with her name, fisting, stretching. Both hands in my butt. Both hands in my puss. She pierced my nipples, my clit skin. Then got rid of them since they'd hit her teeth. I don't know where she came up with all the stuff.

When she came home, my job was to make her have orgasms. Lots of orgasms as quickly as possible or I got punished. Then cook, clean, laundry. Everything.

She had special locks on the door so no escape was possible. When she left for work I was chained to the bed. A chain just long enough to reach the bathroom.

And so it went. Day followed day. Week followed week. Month after month. All in a dull haze of sex, aggression, and repetition. My only joy would come when she would add a a spiked choker to my neck and parade me around outside on a chain.

Many times it was to be with her friends. They would pet my hair and say 'nice pet' and things. But pretty much ignore me like you would your dog. John was right again. Humiliation. I was not allowed to speak or I was punished.

And Gwen took that up a step in our second year. It got her more and more excited by it and became part of her warm up for sex. I hardly paid attention to it anymore. I did what I was told.

On my birthday during the second year, Gwen came home all excited. "I have a treat for you, my pet. I was was talking with some of my friends and one of them was seeing this bald chick. She said it was amazing! For both of them. So, my pet, we need to shave your head and try it."

"Gwen! No! Not my..." SLAP!

"Now. Now. Don't spoil it, Katie. I don't want to make you bleed on your birthday. Your hair is all mousy brown now and not blonde at all. It's ugly. So,, GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!" I obeyed.

She had me kneel and took dog trimmers and trimmed row after row of my hair. I watched in tears as years of growth fell to the floor. I told myself to do something. But I couldn't. I just couldn't. She foamed up my scalp and shaved it clean.

"Ah, perfect." She came up behind me and pulled my head between her legs and started rocking her hips back and forth. She groaned. I could feel her excitement, which usually meant more pain for me.

She lubed up my head and tried it again. "Oh, my pet. I'm going to like this. Now get on the bed and lie down on your back with your head hangong over the end a little. She lifted my head and crammed it between her legs.

"That's it." She rocked back and forth on my bare scalp. She pulled it against herself harder and harder. And groaned each time she came. i swear she did it for a half hour.

It did nothing for me, of course, but I was happy making her happy. "God, I love it. Now flip over and put that tongue to work. Oh, yes, and some fingers. Lots of fingers. Now lick my ass while I rub against your forehead. Damn, this is so great without all that hair in the way. You must shave it every day, my pet."

I struggled to give her orgasm after orgasm. I got one. One little one. "Ahhhhh! That was great, my pet. No punishment today. Even though you made me slap you. After all, it's your birthday. I got you a cupcake and look....a new collar. Don't you just love it?"

I couldn't look at myself in the mirror any more. Just made me cry. Let the humiliation continue.

She was so excited about my bald head that she invited 'a friend' over. A new first. She'd started going out at night and was coming home smelling of lady parts. I refused to think about how far our 'love' for each other had drifted.

"Alright, my pet. On your belly. Emma, straddle her and shove that head between your legs. Wait! Let me put some lube on it. Works better. There. Now climb aboard and let her rip. Grind her face into the mattress if you want to. Better if you do it hard. My pet, I will make you happy by shoving my hand in your puss. Ah, there it goes. And this hand in your perky little butt." I groaned, but knew better than to cry out.

"Now isn't that fun, my pet?"

"Damn, Gwen, how does she do that? I would...God, it would be awful."

"Training. Hours and hours of training. So what do you think of that bald head?

"Amazing! It's so...decadent or something. But it feels great. I can fit her right between my lips here and rub on my clit. Shit! Here comes another one. I need some tongue and some fingers."

"Alright, my pet. Flip over and make Emma happy. And that will make me happy. Squat on her, Emma. And I will put this strap on in place. Ass and puss at the same time. Yours and mine both! Who could think up such a thing.? And I will make you happy, my pet, while I make me happy. Now spread those legs. That a girl."