All Comments on 'Johnny's Big Secret'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Welcome back! Please don’t stay away so long in the future, 29 pages is a lot.

DarkstarbladeDarkstarblade11 months ago

Taxes took 40% of the 60 million dollar lottery winnings, leaving 36 million dollars. Even if you have the highest priced lawyers in the world, you're never going to have lawyers that will end up with even a million of that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i had to stop jerking off because somehow, after taces and lawyers, 60million turns into less than a million. listed taxes was approx 46%, approx 32m. after splitting evenly between the two parties, then fees, they should have been left with at least 15m. i dont care if its revealed later that actually theyre rich, this is bad writing.

also apparently crystals breasts are 80 pounds? i had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

VERY LONG - like the johnny's secret

LOL

looking forward to the continuation if any

namidaboshinamidaboshi11 months ago

Welcome back. I cheered when I saw that you had posted a new story.

This was a good starting chapter. The sequels should come next soon.

Young Johnny should fuck the moms together. That would be hot.

Ciao

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

29 pages = automatic rating of 1.

noodlyarmsnoodlyarms11 months ago

God damn that needs a sequel! One of the best things I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really appreciate the restraint required to save *salacious* till page 27.

SpacerX fan?

You teased it quite a bit so I'm hoping we'll get some threesomes and maybe some moresomes in future. They'll all soon realize that no one of them will be physically able to take that much dick that often. After all, sharing is caring.

Define ☆☆☆☆☆ from me

Thanks

servant111servant11111 months ago

Really good stroker…

5 stars

golasgilgolasgil11 months ago

Really great slow teasing build up. I've been horny all day reading this

burkdmburkdm11 months ago

Please do a sequel where they all get together.

SabatakiSabataki11 months ago

I'm going to be wrecked all day, I wish I had started reading it earlier then I might have gotten some sleep last night. Outstanding, and I sincerely hope you continue their adventures.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw195011 months ago

I'm sorry that I can only give it a five! It deserves so much more. You are my favorite author and the person who enspired and encouraged me to start writing stories. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ll be honest. At first I was like 29 pages…such a long read. Totally worth it though. I think I may actually like this more than the Spinal Meningitis series. I hope you continue on with this and look forward to reading it if you do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your stuff is always a good read. I find myself wishing you would wrap up CHB though. It really needs a completion.

shinikageshinikage11 months ago

Ignore the haters, great story cant wait for the sequels.

besolmanbesolman11 months ago

what can I say that others haven't, a five doesn't do it justice and a sequel would be fantastic, always look forward to your stories

shinikageshinikage11 months ago

By the way for all the naysayers, J cup breast exist google em, as long she signed a contract she has to pay whatever it says she has to pay it all comes down to the lawyer ethics, taxes on lottery tickets are a real bitch and finally we dont know how much daddy spent before the divorce or how much they really got from the prize money.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What no chapter 2?!! joking .. well done!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Truly another LR classic! I love Lexx stories and the longer they are, the better! A follow-up chapter detailing the threesomes would be awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

dlearyousdlearyous11 months ago

WOW!!!! Great story. Is there any chance of a chapter 2?

irish03062@gmail.com

niggaplz101niggaplz10111 months ago

we need more of this. you write passion so well

1thaiguy1thaiguy11 months ago

Gave it a 5 but think it might have been better broken up into 21 chapters. Seemd toolong for a single read. I am also hoping that you have a chap 2 in the works

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Juvenalia.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

do a little more research on the payout to the lawyers. not realistic at all. 60 million isn't a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a crazy story ! 5 stars !!

BuxtehudeBuxtehude11 months ago

Please keep it going. A great and complex story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Normally I like your writing…but you lost me when he grew two feet in high school and had a dick that hung to his knees…

MaxOgdenMaxOgden11 months ago

I'm happy that I hung in there for this one. I admit that the first third of this story I found repetitive, maybe too much depth to the secondary characters. But you know what you're doing and all that added up to provide the fuel for the tale to really take off and hit a nice even stride, picking up steam until the last chapters and the payoff was worth hit all.

Great job. 5 Stars from me.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman11 months ago

Oh, Lexx, you tease! You kept this story going for fifteen whole pages before anyone got any sex with anyone other than themselves, and kept me reading. It read like one of those rom-com movies where the audience knows the couple is perfect for each other, but they don't, and you start yelling at the screen, "Just kiss her, you idiot!" Except in this version it's more like, "Just whip it out and stuff it into her, you idiot."

And then it morphs into a sort of X-rated Shakespearean comedy, full of misunderstandings and half-understandings that don't get fully sorted out until the final scene. I loved how you worked the plot out over fourteen more fuck-packed pages until everyone understood how everyone else felt, and everyone was happy with Johnny up every one of their holes with everything he could manage. Of course, the girls haven't figured out what's going on with the moms yet, but the way you left it, I'm confident that that would work out too.

I didn't even find it hard to suspend disbelief about Johnny's insatiable, always-ready cock. I know that people can't really walk up walls and swing around on webs either, but that's never spoiled a Spider-Man movie for me.

Excellent, excellent writing.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

I've never had a big tit fetish. i prefer firm tear drop 40\60's with the nips pointing up and out, lol. Big ass tits usually are saggy and point down. The bigger, the more they sag. Well, at least the story had a plot an characters and wasn't a one page flash store that has to be outstanding to receive a score better than one star! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

buzman0112buzman011211 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and I saved it to my favorites list!!! Fantastic job!!!

lydiawlydiaw11 months ago

Yeah, I gotta say, I really savored this one. You have a rare talent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love to see the follow up with Johnny and all the ladies in his life. Sherry and her mom threesum and Crystal and Debra threesum would be great!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic !!

Thanks for sharing, story went everywhere i hopped it would, plus some.

Hope for a follow up .

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln6910 months ago

Fantastic!!!!!!!

I hope you have many more chapters in the future!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fun romp! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an outstanding story, with a terrific plot and well-defined characters. The story has everything: romance, faith, drama, conflict, emotion, passion, and so much more. Arguably the author's finest story. Five stars.

geek_writergeek_writer10 months ago

Your stuff is just fun to read. The details blow me away everytime.

HemmingswayHemmingsway10 months ago

Great job on this one. Fun read, looking forward to your next submission.

BrendenPBrendenP10 months ago

Wow... Wow... Wow

What an awesome story loved it from the first page till the last

Please Lexx there must be more to this there are so many ways that this story can unfold

Loved Part 1 I'm so looking forward to Part 2

Cheers Brenden

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know if I can continue. I want to because your stories are generally good. But, so far, we have a 2 ft growth spurt (I guess he is around 7 ft tall or more? Unless he was 4 1/2 ft before), a flacid dong that goes to his knees (guess he's 25+ inches hard?) and a mother with tits bigger than a J cup (but skinny/athletic frame?) I know it's just a story, but I can't really imagine these characters without wanting to laugh.

goodwabgoodwab10 months ago

You did it. You took a story about a HS kid with a 14-inch cock and an insatiable sexual appetite and made me care. 5 stars.

TimVerfbomTimVerfbom10 months ago

Absolutely amazing story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was the stupidest premise I've ever read and I fucking loved all of it lmaoo you're an absolute madman.

I think you should create an alternate universe to set your stories in called Horny-Earth. Filled with women who can take 14 inch dicks and immediately soak the panties when they smell a big dick swinging around or some shit.

It'd be nice if you could write a short follow up, maybe a threesome with a mix of sherry/Debra/mom or maybe a sherry/Jennifer one too. Debra was a great character too btw. Love a horny church girl.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are great writer but you make your characters anime like.

That is my nitpick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Took until about ch 16 but once it started it was nonstop. love the harem. more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please we need seconds!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So happy to read this from you Welcome back KrBillT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story as always. Glad your back!

AG3NTPIRANHAAG3NTPIRANHA10 months ago

Please tell me your going to continue this. Just as good as your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this one. It’s like an ‘80s summer blockbuster movie - unrealistic, silly in some ways, but absolutely fun from start to finish. Hope we get more, especially some threesomes and maybe a foursome?

Love2readeroticaLove2readerotica10 months ago
Amazing

What an amazing story!!! I was hooked right from the start and loved how well it was written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Worshipper622chichiWorshipper622chichi10 months ago

Over the top on content! Also, over the top on repetition. Good story, but could have been said in 10 pages vs 29!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Read first 9 pages. Most repetitious 9 pages I've read on this site. Johnny sees hard nipples and glimpses of moms tits here and there and masturbates. Mom sees glimpses of Johnny's dick here and there and masturbates. Both feel guilty about it. Rinse and repeat...for 9 pages. Maybe 10k worth of content cut out to 30k words. I can appreciate a long story and good build up, but this is almost all filler and no substance so far and only the slightest hint of progression.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way to much repetition. Got to page 8 and stopped. Can only imagine what the last 20 pages where. Not worth rating.

Ronin646Ronin64610 months ago

Glad you got back to writing again. However this story was a very long slow burn but I patiently kept reading. This story reminded me of your other stories but Johnny reminded me of some other story I read from a different author all together. Can't believe, 29 pages which in turn equals 232 pages in Word. That took some time and well worth it. Hope this story continues with more chapters; fingers crossed. Anyways, thanks for posting once again and keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't read this, I didn't need to. High school kid with dick bigger than anything known to man screws every girl he meets, usually a teacher or two and his mom and guess what, they are all ok sharing! Good writing is more than words, it is plot. Your stories have the same plot in every single one of them. You are just changing names and writing the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Twelve inch cock. Four large breasted women. It’s been done before. Way too many times. You are too good of a writer to waste your talent on this. Come up with something new and condense it into a reasonable length.

Fastcar88Fastcar8810 months ago

I hope you keep the story thread going in part 2. More big tits, bald pussies, and enthusiastic facials please. :D

linnearlinnear10 months ago

Thanks for the story, I almost stopped as it was so slow. I'm glad I keep reading, there were some good sessions in there for everyone. It was a bit to long but worth it to me. Please tell me you plan on continuing this story.

YamiBoyYamiBoy10 months ago

It was a fun and hot read, thanks for the effort and keep up the good work!

RoeGRoeG10 months ago

I really love the way you write and build up the story line. Always look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an AMAZING story teller you are… part 2 will be phenomenal !!!!

StraightbuttwistedStraightbuttwisted10 months ago

Absolutely love loved it, would really love to read more of this story,the possibilities are endless. The only downside is that i could only give it 5 stars.

Whome1578Whome157810 months ago

It's outstanding very well done. Like to see a follow up to this story

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg0610 months ago

Glad to see you back

You still have it!

Great story

Mikek69Mikek6910 months ago

When I first saw this was 29 pages long I nearly closed it. Glad I didn't. Really good and well told

Mikek69Mikek6910 months ago

Like Whome1578 I would like to see a follow up as well

SandurSandur10 months ago

Great story but you didn't do it in sequences. You always completed one character scene and it wasn't even completed the scene for the other characters, while you had to explain others in another sentence or scene.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cant wait to read more.

ChubWriterChubWriter10 months ago

You have been missed and what a fantastic return!! Hope you continue this story and hope you continue writing!

Ozgood13Ozgood1310 months ago

Fantastic work, and not only did I enjoy reading the work, but I also learned how to have characters having conversations. I plan on reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I love that you went a bit extra with the sizes, hope we see more of that going forward

My only (extremely minor) note is that I don't really find the phrase "itchy asshole" sexy in any context haha But maybe that's just me

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have never read a better story here. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The nitpick complaints are valid. Obscenely proportioned characters.

I also couldn't help thinking that sticking something 14 inches up someone's ass is probably a shitty mess.

That being said, I liked the story and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was an awesome story. It was long but you kept thinking....hell, who is he going to fuck next? right amount of text to action.One of the best I've read in a while.....Need to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Team Debra if anyone is doing a poll

Coochielover71Coochielover719 months ago

Wish there was more.

Toni1117Toni11179 months ago

This better get a 2nd part where he fucks em Infront of each other as well as their moms.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I truthfully do not understand how this story has such a high rating 🤷 . Incredibly tedious to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story! Definitely need a sequel. Everything was happening as I hoped it would as I read it. Great job. Thank you!!

Voxman314Voxman3149 months ago

The slow burn was way too slow, but the 2 girlfriends payoff was pretty nice.

Clicked due to the author rather than the subject, so the physics defying mom was just ok.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw19508 months ago

Another magnificent, spectacular dirty story by my favorite author. I could identify with Johnny since I also have an enormous cock. HA! I wish! Excellent story. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story. Hope another chapter is in the works.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

"It wasn't like they were broke, but they certainly weren't millionaires after the government and lawyers got through with them." - so ridiculous that it insulted the readers intelligence. Should have made the winnings 3 or 4 million for any further believability. This was a 3 page story stretched tp 39 pages. Seriously, start reading at page 36 and the reader won't miss anything....

burkdmburkdm7 months ago

Please for the love of all that is holy, write a continuation where Crystal, Debra and Sherry all know about each other and actively participate with each other.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

As someone else commented; you seem to have a talent for taking about five gallons worth of story and cramming it into a ten gallon presentation. Your narrative surely takes the long way around the barn. You obviously also have a serious boob fetish. J-cup? Gimme a break! Also, if you do write a sequel take burkdm's comment to heart plus throw in Sherry's mom into the mix while you at.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tough sailor is a bit tough on the uptake. I like your stuff. It's you Spector Dugan (preferably his stories without jealousy) and a few others I look forward to reading when a new story comes out. I like boobs. I'm more of an impregnation fan than you are. But your writing never interferes with understanding the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was awesome I want to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hoping for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Long and a bit tedious in development of the story. Understanding it was just stroke material…one has to set aside credulity. I mean seriously “freakishly” huge cock….all of the women had huge breasts. But otherwise it was well written and overall I enjoyed reading it. Four ⭐️ for a great effort. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

29 pages!? This better be worth it, I thought, when I first started reading. In the end, there was too much build up and masturbation between any actual action most people want to read about. I get it, anticipation is great, but sometimes too much makes it feel like an unrewarding chore in the end, so much so that when you finally get the reward, it feels unsatisfying. Cutting out a lot of the fluff, what was left was pretty good. In fact, I would like to see what happens next with Johnny, Crystal, Debra and Sherry, plus her mom and Debra's mom, too (she missed out this time).

The story proceeded glacially slow, honestly most of the paragraphs could have been cut without any real effect on the story. It was quite annoying at times to read what felt like the same thing over and over. I kept thinking, "come on already, get to some action!" 10 pages in and all I've seen is more masturbation than most people have in a lifetime and one blowjob he got in his sleep that he doesn't even know about. Pretty disappointing. I think it took until page 15 or something before any fucking happened.

Johnny's Big Secret... it's not that he has a huge dick. It's that he's got no clue what he has and is such a fucking pussy when it comes to girls. This story really tested my patience. Reading through so many pages of nothing to get to something remotely decent. OK I think I've made my point on that aspect.

I really don't like the character of Sherry. I've seen her type way too often in these stories. Leaning on the friend for emotional support but then fucking whoever for her sexual needs. Not someone you want to be in a relationship with, trust me. She doesn't deserve Johnny, any part of him, physical, emotional or otherwise. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I don't think so. And what is with her suddenly wanting to do things with Debra's tits? That seemed so forcefully injected into the story that I wouldn't help but think, "typical cliché male fantasy bullshit." Could have done without that.

I'm surprised Debra hasn't asked herself, "why am I trying to remain a virgin again?" This is the problem with religion. It pacifies your mind so that you don't ask the important questions; it's just, "shut up and keep believing." Makes it easy to control the gullible masses. Thankfully she realized the error of her ways in the end, at least with regard to that, and let herself enjoy what she desperately had wanted to for so long.

apophasisapophasis6 months ago

$60,000,000 /2 (lump sum)

$30,000,000 /2 (taxes)

$15,000,000 /2 (divorce)

$7,500,000 remaining for each parent.

Considering the lawyers wouldn't be holding the money, they would have to bill each party. If the bill is $6,000,000+ for a simple divorce (you stated they came to an agreement, so not a 20+ year legal battle), you don't pay, sue them, and then get them disbarred for fraud.

This story is less believable than ones where a man has a 16-inch penis and women have watermelon tits and not crippling back pain.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely freaking amazing, please write more just like this one god I cant wait foe the sequel, best story ever!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Extraordinary. Drove me crazy having to wait . Exquisite torture

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

I absolutely love this story! Please, please, please write a sequel that has the threesomes you mentioned at the end of the post. Five stars and a favorite point!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...