Jeremy's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned up the dial again and she groaned, pinching her nipples as they extended from the bra. She suddenly stopped and pulled the bra off. There they were, full and hanging down only slightly, dark brown nipples erect and jutting out into the night air like chocolate kisses perched on a two swelling melons. Slight blue veins pressed against the soft skin. Mom gripped her tits and pulled on her nipples while staring into my eyes. I adjusted the vibrations again and watched her near a climax.

"You like Mommy's big tits, don't you?" she queried and I nodded agreement.

"Jeremy, when you were a baby and I was nursing you ... well, let's just say that you couldn't get enough of my tits. You just kept sucking and sucking even when all the milk was gone."

I was getting close to cumming and so was she. It was in her voice. It was in her eyes. Those chocolate nipples extended and hardened as I just stroked my cock slowly and steadily. My balls ached for release.

Cunt juices drooled down her thighs glistening her knees and shins. I spread the pre-cum all over my thick cockhead and she gasped, pinched her nipples and pulled on them again and gave them a twist. I turned up the vibrations.

"Are you ready young man?" she asked with hope.

She was ripe and ready to be plucked. "Are you?" Coyly now ... "baby, I'm so ready to cum. I just look at your thick and long cock and want it .... all of it stuffed in every hole I've got. It's one gorgeous cock. She reached out and gripped it."

Kneeling before me, she pulled on it with two tiny hands and aimed my cock at her mouth. I move forward and gripped her head and began stuffing it into her mouth. "Such a thick and stiff cock," she commented as she talked around my meat.

The remote control was now at maximum and she was gasping and unsure what to do with herself. She pinched her nipples and sucked on my cock taking me deep down her throat. Her other hand plunged into her pussy, two fingers and then three. "Uh, God Jeremy!!" she cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. Load after load squirted into her mouth, she swallowed what she could and the rest flowed down her chin to her chest. The valley between those tanned tits became covered with creamy white spunk.

She gasped and smiled as she licked her cum splattered lips. "My, my little boy has so much cum!" and she spread it around those tanned brown melons of hers.

I stayed hard watching her and smiled as she kept rubbing my cum into the skin of her big tits.

All at once, she was up and gone to the kitchen getting a glass of water. "What a great ass!" I thought as she walked naked around the house. We shared the water and my cock stayed hard.

"What are we going to do about that?" she asked pointing at my stiff prick.

"Only one way to get it to go down, Mom. It needs your help."

"Ha, we said no touching!"

"YOU said no touching, Mom. You said it but then we touched didn't we."

"Yes, we sure did, mister," and she knelt on the floor before me and slowly wrapped her hands around my cock. I sat on the couch and felt the unique sensation of a fantastic hand job. My cum was the lubricant. It was exquisite. Her eyes were glued to my throbbing cock while her hands stroked up and down. My eyes were on how her swollen tits rose and fell with each stroke.

I spread my legs and she got between them. An evil grin appeared as she wrapped those tits around my cock and bounced up and down, "You like this, son, don't you. You like it a lot."

I groaned, "Yes Mom, I do. It just feels fucking awesome!"

"Yeah, you like Mommy's big tits whether they are titty fucking your cock or they are getting bounced around while I jerk you off."

She backed off and then stroked her nipples all up and down my cock. It was a unique feeling and she looked into my eyes, I thought for sure that would send you squirting."

I smiled, "Only one thing will make me squirt. Why not get on it?"

"Honey, it's too big. Just too many years without something this size in me. Yep, too fucking big."

"Huh? But Dad, he ..."

"Oh baby, you get your gift from MY Dad for sure!" she laughed almost to herself.

"Mom, surely you can try to get on."

"No, final answer. Stop asking!"

She continued to pump my cock with her hands, determined to make me cum and then I remembered the remote control and turned it on, again.

"Uh, no-no, you shouldn't do that! Mmmm, it is so intense, though. Nice try ..." I increased the speed, "Oh Jeremy, shit."

She didn't let go of my cock but she stood up and tried to get the harness off without letting go of my cock. She was just so focused on my cock, she couldn't let go but she wanted the harness off. She wiggled her butt and her ass shook. It looked great and I turned up the vibrations even more.

"Oh fuck! Jeremy! What the fuck are you doing?" she whined. "Please! Please stop ... I ... can't concentrate when you do that!"

It had a higher setting and I hadn't tried it yet and gave it a couple of turns and she groaned, covered her mouth with one hand while still stroking my cock with the other. She bit her finger and then straddled my hips and guided my cockhead to her swollen pussy lips. Pulling aside the harness she impaled most of my cock head with a guttural grunt.

"YOU, young man are in huge trouble." She grimaced and took another third in placing her hands on my chest.

Leaning forward to get more cock in only pushed her tits in my face and I enjoyed those chocolate nipples as they extended into my mouth only to be sucked hard and flicked with my tongue. She cried out and then covered her mouth guiltily with her hand.

She started with a rocking movement and then arching her back. She rode me slow and eventually took all of me in and then she started shaking. I guess quaking is the right term for it was her whole body that shook. "I'm so full of cock," she whispered as her body quivered above me. "Oh ... OH! ... Jeremy!"

My balls erupted at the sound of her voice speaking my name with such passion. Hot jism shot through the tube in my cock and splashed deep within her cervix. She grunted like an animal, a desperate deep growl. A sheen of moisture, of perspiration, of just plain old sweat covered her sweet skin as she kept rocking and shaking.

A tear dropped to my stomach and then another on my chest. The source was my mother's closed eyes as she concentrated on enjoying yet another climax ripping through her spine. "Oh fuck ..." she commented softly as her cunt muscles squeezed and pulled on my waning cock. Milking all of my cum. More tears dropped and she giggled nervously, embarrassed by them.

I helped her off my hips and guided her to the rug on the floor where she lay back with open legs and resting on her elbows. She looked tired now but still gorgeous. Suddenly sleepy, her gash was swollen and red and her clit thick and longer than I expected, like a little nub, it still stood out proud.

"Mom?"

"Yes, babe?" her voice soft and sweet.

"Did I do ok?"

"Oh my ... ok? Yeah, you were wonderful."

"Can we do this again?"

"You're ready already??" she laughed nervously.

"No, I mean ..."

"Yes, baby, we will definitely do this again someday. Just not now."

****** *******

Thanks for reading this story. I enjoy your comments and emails. Jack

12