All Comments on 'Jeremy's Education'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

loved it

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Very erotic and sexy!

Loved it! I would also like to hear more, perhaps as they adventure further into the delights of incest

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Loved the story but I see a sequel. Didn't you say the condoms were old due to his father being snipped? And didn't Jeremy just pump about a gallon of cum into his mother? Oh dear, it looks like dear old mom might have some explaining to due.

And also, how does she know what her daddy's cock looks like? Just asking.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
I liked this story

Keep writing. Being an ass enthusiast, what really got me was "I just look at your thick and long cock and want it .... all of it stuffed in every hole I've got." Please don't knock her up with a failed condom, that's so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story took wrong turn

Many mom's can be helpful to their son's. They need to be in control. The benefits in improved behavior and school can be tremendous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
reads like a HeyAll story

Similar plot points, dialogue, and format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

A prequel with her dad would be great.

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 12 years ago
Super stuff!

thoroughly enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super

When is the next story?

Why not get DAD into it?

Keep going, your story has a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Mom?" "Yes, babe?" her voice soft and sweet. "Did I do ok?" "Oh my ... ok? Yeah, you were wonderful." "Can we do this again?"

That's so sweet and so, well, understandable. Jeremy's 18 years old, he's just fucked the shit out of his mother, and he wants more, right away. Like the kid he is, he asks his mother did I do okay? Mom's just gotten the best fuck of her life, yeah, you did fine, son. The boy's fat young cock is hard again--he's always hard around his mother--and he's got lots more warm creamy semen in his hot young balls that he's real anxious to give his beloved mom, right up her mommy-hole, the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. For Jeremy, like for plenty of boys, his mother's cunt is perfect, it's awesome, he loves thinking about it, loves picturing it in his mind, he loves smelling the sharp musky aroma that wafts from his mother's cunt to his nostrils and inhaling it deep in his young lungs. A boy knows of course that his mother's twat is his own birth canal, and he feels that the great load of semen in his young balls is his tribute to the twat that he lived in for nine months and that he came into the world from. The best experience a boy can ever have is when his big stiff cock is enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, he gives his mom the hot incestuous fuck she deserves, and he finally unloads his balls and shoots his mother full of his rich young sperm.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

"Mom, can we do this again?" sounds like the lead in to chapter 2 to me. Hot story. Loved the slow seduction and the dirty talk.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 8 years ago
Hot

This story was so hot but you need to flesh it out. It's got miles to go before it's done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking......

GREAT !!!!!!! THANKS

cr2001cr2001over 5 years ago
Hot

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please keep this one going.. maybe dome interactions involving Jeremy and the sisters.

Pretty much the title.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Writing

Jeremy certainly needs more lessons if he is to complete his education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous