All Comments on 'Jane Makes a Serious Mistake'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Love it!!! Punish her good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to read more. I hope she gets used and fucked all the time. Impregnated shortly into it all. Made to dress in ways that please the guys who own her now.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Oh, the predicament the gorgeous and big-titted 43-year old is in.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife was called into her bosses offfice. He asked her to close the door. When she did he said he was about to promote her to become his well paid personal assistant. Sandy was really surprised. He told her he’d picked her over the other 21 female employees because she radiated confidence and dressed well and sexy. Sandy felt complimented and asked him just how much she’d be paid. He said she first had to agree with her new working conditions first. Sandy said what were those. And he handed her a job description which read. Mini skirts only. High heels only. No bra, no panties, no smoking. Sex once a day. And $5,000 a week salary. Sandy was stunned. She desperately wanted the raise in pay from her present salary of $900 per day. She had been wearing both mini skirts and stilleto high heels. So she took off her panties and bra and threw those in his garbage can p. He closed the blades in his office and locked the door. Sandy then sucked his cock hard. They fucked three times and Sandy was instantly hired. When she came home she handed me $2,500 cash and gave me her signed copy of her new job description. I told her she made the right decision of accepting her new job and then I licked out his cum from her cunt.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I am looking forward to the next

chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous