All Comments on 'Jack's Righteous Gig'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
MankeyMankeyover 4 years ago
Christmas has come early!

Just in from work to see this brand new Jack Donner story posted, and cannot wait to devour it as I have the others. Together with new Satyr Play and Jack Shepherd stories in the pipeline, thank you BurntRedStone for such delightful Christmas gifts and helping to disperse the pre-General Election gloom prevalent in this country at present

KayWyeKayWyeover 4 years ago
Again!

How do you do it man? You take clumsy and imprecise english and then use it to paint a vivid, inspiring, and just plain fun story. You have made me cry multiple times with this chapter, both in joy and sadness. I seriously am in awe of your talent. I wish I had even a small portion of it. In short - good job. Keep up the stellar work.

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
Just another inter-species poly-amorous romance, eh?

I know this chapter has been some time coming, but I want to say how grateful I am to BurntRedstone for all taking us all go along for the ride. The volume of work that went into creating this last chapter of Jack's universe is staggering and gives you an idea of the investment the author has in this series.

Action, adventure, romance, intrigue; this is just plain fun to read. Skol, brother. Well done.

prsstaridprsstaridover 4 years ago
Wow, well worth the time waiting for the next chapter of the story

I thoroughly enjoyed this new chapter of Jack's adventures. I don't think I can ever get tired of them.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Thoroughly enjoyed. I can sleep another time.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wonderful way to spend the day. Reading a new Burnt Redstone story!

It is like Christmas when I see you have posted a new story and even better when I can spend my afternoon reading and losing myself in it. Thank you for this gift and I will wake everyday hoping to find another fresh story posted.

BigDog167BigDog167over 4 years ago
5 star.

Excellent as always.

I do think with the trust and following jack has, he should someday grow into something like an interstellar judge or peace keeper with enforcers or troops from almost all worlds. He has the skills to smooth out problems between races and the leadership skills to lead a force of trouble shooters.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

It is now 3:15am and I could not stop once I saw this and started reading! BurntRedstone at his best!!!!

brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
Damn Dude

Well that was long in coming but it was well worth the Waite thank you and and cant wait for the next episode of the jack daner story

nekronomnekronomover 4 years ago
The long wait is over, rejoice!

Im so grateful for all the work you put into this universe! In my opinion your stories are among the best on Lit.

litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
All Jack needs...

is a T.A.R.D.I.S., and a doubling of his I.Q., and he'd be Doctor Who. Don't get me wrong, Rikki's cool and all, but not as cool as a T.A.R.D.I.S.!

Love your work Burnt! Can't wait for more Shepherd, One Who Understands and Satyr chapters. There's not much of your work I don't like, but your series'...I am addicted to. I love seemingly never-ending stories, so the longer the chapters, and the more chapters per story, the more I love them.

I used to be impressed that Tefler's more recent chapters of Three Square Meals were long, many of them being 20 pages long, but this one at 37 pages...utterly amazing! I wish more authors were able and willing to write as much. I can't wait for your next posting.

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookover 4 years ago
Suspending the real life for some time...

I eagerly started reading this newest episode in Jack's life but I was quickly lost in who's who. I suppose I have to re-read the older chapters. Oh, what a chore. :)

Thanks for this new installation.

-C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very impressive

Jack is closing in on Ben as my favorite of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

I have a bookmark to your story page and I check it every night without fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great thanks

You recent addition to " the Jack cronicoles was awesome. and greatly welcomed by my and your many fans. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

thank you for another profoundly impressive story about Jack

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was awesome

Thank you for a novel length chapter of Jack's story. There were some very touching moments too. Ricki's death scene and Jack's meeting in the sand of his children were extremely well done. I look forward to all of your stories.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 4 years ago
Masterpiece

I started gleefully reading this latest installment, laughing out loud at times, groaning at others. As the various plots were introduced, I groaned that they were so obviously telegraphed as to how Jack would resolve them! I could hear the clicking of the telegraph key! Yes, I am old enough to have actually sat in a telegrapher's office in a railroad station.

But, the way that seemingly every single major character of all the previous adventures was woven into this tale made me forget all that. I quickly became lost in the story reading from before dawn when I awoke until just now and I wonder where the day went. But I certainly do not feel like I wasted my time!

I will not say that this is better than any of the other story arcs, Ben, Ed or that computer geek with the Valkyrie girl friend. But this has to be the very best adventure that Jack has been on, hands down. Pulitzer level or at least Clitorides!

I am ever grateful to a master story teller for allowing me to ride along on such fine fun.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Amazing as Always

I love the Jack Danner stories, they are so imaginative and exciting. This was worth the wait and thank you so much for all you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Hit

Your tales of Jack Danner seem to get better and better. Thank you for this and I hope there is more to come.

Dusu68Dusu68over 4 years ago
Wow

You are my favorite author on Lit. The Jack Danner series now seriously challenges the Ben Shephard series as my favorite. Thank you!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Such a pleasant surprise

To see another Jack story and it was wonderful.

If I had been Jack in that drone I would have recorded that meeting with the lawyer and Rosseau and sent it to all my Earthly supporters, but I suppose I'm more petty :)

Thanks very much for this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

JarlLeeJarlLeeover 4 years ago
Robots made me cry...

I don't get emotional often, especially when reading erotica. And yet you can force me to get emotional. The highlight this time was Rikki and Tonka. I'm not ashamed to say I cried, it was a deeply emotional moment and I absolutely loved it.

5 stars. Again

Can't wait for the next story from you buddy.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
Do you know what I hate about this story?

The fact that I finished reading it. I really enjoyed it but now it's over. Damn, I love reading a good story but I hate finishing it. Great writing as always and I'm so glad that Rikki is still around.

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 4 years ago
Brilliant addition to the Jack Banner story

Thank you for another brilliant story. I was so happy and excited to see you had posted the next chapter in Jack’s series.

Your creativity and story telling ability is on a par with some of the best Sci-fi/Fantasy writers I have read, and whose stories/books I have bought/collected. I am surprised you haven’t been approached to publish at least one of your stories.

Again, thank you for sharing this and the other stories you have written and posted here on Lit.

ThelichthatliesThelichthatliesover 4 years ago

By far my favorite author and my favorite series, please keep up the good work.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
One helluva roller coaster!

Love, fear, joy, wonder, grief, the list of emotions you managed to bring out strongly made me hang on for a rough, rocky, often biting ride.

Just wow. The greatest story on here.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
A genuinely tearjerking story about

About giant vipers and robots...

Who else could successfully pull that off?

A standing ovation for our author!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
I Agree with Wretched Monkey!

I always hate coming to the end of one of BurntRedstone’s stories, but I’m sooooo grateful that the entire story is submitted at one time instead of the dribbles and drips of most authors on this site. It’s so much more satisfying to read all 37 pages all together. One or two pages does not constitute a complete chapter. Thank you, BR!

Rocketman51Rocketman51over 4 years ago
5 stars only because there are not 10!

Another great story from a favorite author! You Sir, have talent in the art of story telling. Yes it was a rollercoster ride and then some! Thank you for sharing your skills!

ErocratErocratover 4 years ago
Thanks!

The only problem I have is that I had to reread the other chapters and draft a dramatis personae in the process, as close to 200 named characters is a bit of a challenge - so this one chapter cost me a week's worth of spare time. Not a punishment. Not at all. Enjoyed it lots, and I'm looking forward to Jack's next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH Wow !!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I loved it! So,.. when is next Jack story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jack

The children were strangers,from babies to adulthood and zen or something to boot and they the love humans that tried and did have him kidnapped and inslaved but that's alright let's send are our kids to a place were I know hate me because my kids like them,the story is one of my favorites but don't take all of his humanity away,would you send your kids to a place were you Knew for a fact that it happened ,that part of the story was kinda lame but still is one of the best stories and now I'm craving the next one.God bless and good night.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Superbly done

No other way to say it!

It took 4 days to read it all, but what a treat. I never thought I'd endure 37 pages but it was worth rationing to get to the conclusion.

Lot to say I enjoyed, but what did I enjoy most? Sahhar deactivating her implants and Jack's stubbornness to see his children: that was so touching and stirred my soul to read about it. To follow it up by asserting his position as Shadeem to address the people later on how they should live AND to re-create the different professions made me celebrate for its wisdom. Jack's still wacky but he IS quite wise on some things.

I LOVED how the Tik came to his defense and how the Ishilon sprung to his aid without hesitation. Loved how they cut down the Nareshk, followed up with Rikki obliterating the entire central complex so it would force them to rebuild their society the RIGHT way. Of course, what a joy to see Rikki found a way to store itself into Jack's collar and you treated us to Jack rewarding Taggart with something so profound. I'm in awe of how you wove this tale!

Naturally just to show how annoying stupid Earth could still be, while I hated that lawyer's appearance, I understood the obvious necessity of showing rank ignorance against the Tik's passionate defense of Jack and what he did for them, for Earth and for the many worlds and races. Who said those robots did NOT have souls? Tons of proof right there!

Nothing less than 5, no doubt and no holds barred. I just hope we read more installments soon. What inspiration! :)

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 4 years ago

Truly epic! Looking forward to future installments of jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

As the title suggests I loved the story but as much as I enjoyed it I hope in the next story Stanley Garin is the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Work of art

Simply amazing. I haven't been this engrossed in a story since I read Blazing Glory. I went through a range of emotions reading this series. You didn't focus on the sex which I am grateful for. Keep up the good work and I'll definitely check out your other works.

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 4 years ago
An Absolutely Fantastic SF story!

I'd like to say, I didn't think it could get any better but I've been a fan of BurntRedStone for a while now and each new story, especially the series installments, do get better .... so I was thrilled to see this new installment for Jack and his family. It had been a while since I read the previous installments so I went back and read them all in order and this just flowed right along. Jack's world and sphere of influence get bigger and yet we get all the little intimate day to day things; Jack's eye opener over Emily's red dress, the intimacy with Juul and Tanz (not to leave out Diana, Sennlann, Eve, Aaros, .....)! The relationship with the Tik is splendid - and thank you so much for Saving Rikki! What a joy!

I could go on forever but I'll stop except to say; here's hoping you (BurntRedStone) find many hours to pursue your imagination and continue to bring us, your readers, these wonderful survivors whose tales fill our souls! Thanks!

RedbockRedbockover 4 years ago
WOW great story

This was a great read. Probably one of the best stories I have read on this site in some time. Cant wait to see the next chapter. With a a little tweaking you could publish these stories as a full length book!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Working My Way Through This

I don't want to rush, because it's so good.

Example: "Cool! See you then! Bye!" Jack said quickly, then hung up. Bullet dodged!

Jack is still Jack.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Finished

Finished. Jack rocks. BurntRedstone rocks. Thank you.

'Til next installment, peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Well done and thank you. Quite mesmerizing read. The only sour note was the wierdness with Diana. Coulda done without that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That. Was. AWESOME!!!

Best one yet! Can't believe the amount of effort that must have gone into writing this. I hope you keep going with this series for at least a few more stories! Kudos!!!

yuramwagyuramwagover 4 years ago

Thanks alot for an awesome stories we are real greatful for your efforts,have a long life so we can continue enjoying more from you.PEACE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great "chapter"..

Thank you for all the time you put into your stories and sharing your talents with us. Looking forward to more!

WayPast21WayPast21over 4 years ago
Wonderful!

That was a great continuation of Jack's life. I look forward to seeing much more, as best you can.

Thank You!

Hale1Hale1over 4 years ago
WOW!!

A stand alone novel! While it needs a bit more back story anyone who has read the first story could pick it up, and those of us who followed all the way through should truly appreciate the effort. I have no idea how you keep coming up with new story lines, but you have my deepest thanks!

RoughRoad85RoughRoad85over 4 years ago
Wow

Almost missed this installment of Jack, so glad I didn't. Yet again it had me hooked start to finish, best installment so far.

Trekfan1983Trekfan1983about 4 years ago
Congrats!!!

This is by far my favorite series and you never disappoint. Congratulation on winning the contest!! Very well deserved. Do you happen to have any books for sale?

AllforsexandsexforallAllforsexandsexforallabout 4 years ago
Props to the Author!

I really enjoy this series, it is by far my favorite series in this genre I have found. I am waiting with baited breath for the next installment, such great character development and plot lines! I really appreciate the focus on storyline that isn't just driven by sex but by characters with good values and positive intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How?

What makes that brain of yours create such wonders? I cried, laughed, screamed and said a couple of take that bitches while reading this chapter! You’re marvelous and so is this riveting tale!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Love It More Every Time I Read It!

I always cry when when Rikki and Tonka die. I wish Tonka had been saved, too. BurntRedstone certainly understands empathy. Please keep sending us more stories about Jack. I hope someday Earthlings will truly learn empathy and how to embrace diversity instead of always rushing to destroy those different in any way.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Stars as Always!

Since the new format won’t accept my rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I can’t wait for the next installment, this is one of the best series of a story I have ever read... thanks for all the time in creating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A LA PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES

Thank you for your wonderful storytelling. But this phrase warmed my heart😊

Grange_57Grange_57almost 4 years ago
Spectacular

Can't believe what sort of imagination you must have to bring these characters to life in such realism?? I keep reading all the stories over and over and find new things every time that I missed on the first reading. Keep up the great work and I hope to be reading the next exciting installment very soon.

Cheers,

Vern

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So if the xeno-fertility is genetic...

Jack's going to have a *very* large family.

Probably starting with the Twins and Douglas, as Douglas is his biological son.

And I'm pretty sure nobody mentioned to them that it was an inheritable trait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know I've told you before there is NO author I've read in my

nearly 67 years who can express the human condition in words, better than you. Now, you've gone and done it with a sentient robot.

Congrats on another fine addition to a thoroughly enjoyable series...

All my best wishes for your continued success.

Thanks for sharing your immense imagination, and for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission.

GeoD

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
I read the entire series twice. Five stars ain't enough...

Can't wait for the next installment in this series. Excellent character development and fascinating plot sequences. Well done.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 4 years ago
THANK YOU!

A fantastic story, even better, in its own special way, than your Edward Walters and Ben Shepherd Sagas. I can's remember a story I have enjoyed more since reading Isaac Asimov's Foundation series in the 1950's. Its plotline and characterizations are so intricate that it is almost impossible to keep track of them all. Just magnificent. And I enjoyed Jack's "romantic encounters", particularly in this episode the exo-species group encounters. You have created a wonderful character in Jack, and I hope you will bring him back in another episode in 2021. Thanx again for the Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A high price to pay

Your stories are gripping and reading them has consumed many hours of my sleeping time. It's a price I'd willingly pay again! Thank you for transporting me to the worlds of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, fantastic story, thanks so much for a) going through the considerable effort to write it, and b) sharing it with us here. I lost interest in the sexy-time aspects of the story in the very first few chapters in the first book, and have just been reading the whole way through for the perfect balance between a compelling story and touching moments. I raise my full glass of lussht in the hopes that you share more of Jack's story with us in the near future!!

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

Truly an outstanding story. It is difficult for me to imagine how you wove all your imaginary worlds and planets together but you did. Five plus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grand reading!

Discovered this series this weekend and am impressed.

Very, very reminiscent (to me, anyway) of the sci-fi greats of yore -Laumer, Niven, et al - in a rollicking tale with vibrant, realized characters in a amazingly deep milieu. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for this continuation of Jacks Amazing Adventures & Life.

Your story has the right amount of detail & scope such that one does not get lost in a saga. The start worried me, as you opened several 'fronts' simultaneously, but you quickly got into the main thread & away it went!!!

Cheers,

John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great reading :D

Just keeps getting better! Love the series <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

I have just finished the series.... wow.... the sex was a very small secondary element to a great sci if story... thank you for taking the time and care to write it properly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written.

How have we not gotten a Jack-Diana-SennLann three-way yet? We've been waiting for it forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You have a talent

There’s no critic comments here. Just an applause to how immersive & enjoyable your writing has been with the character development, action, imagination, the list goes on. Please keep going with your exceptional skills, I think I speak for anyone that has read this series, you have a Jack Danner fan club of your own.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 3 years ago
amazing...

I had skipped over this series in favor of your other, more traditional ones such as Ben Shepherd and Kyle MacDenny. I decided to give this a try as I loved your other works, and am glad I did. The only bad thing is now I have to wait for more (though given it took maybe 3 days to go from beginning to end, having to reread this won't be an issue whenever the next chapter drops).

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I really really enjoyed the stories about Jack and his family, I hope there will be more in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 3 years ago

Very well written. After re reading all of the stories in the series I feel like a part of Jack's family and hope we get more of this universe.

Thank you for the commitment and creativity involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got the series back on track with this instalment. 5/5

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

The only writers that I can think of to compare this work to is Larry Niven (Ringworld universe) and Elf M. Sternberg (The Journal Entries). I believe that statement should be sufficient to illustrate exactly how highly I regard your Jack Danner series.

Speaking of Niven and Sternberg, I'm certain you've read the former and I think you might have read the latter. That Doctor Rhysh character made me laugh. Thank you for all of your creative efforts, and for sharing your art with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome stories. Great storylines and reasonably believable backstory for main character. Jack-of-all-trades background gives a very diverse viewpoint and his work ethic drives the series forward. While fairly complete, I hope there are more stories coming. Possible issue with Jack recovering in a zero gravity field after being shot in Paris; in The Expanse, the treatment of traumatic injury victims from spacecraft coming to a sudden halt was supposedly hampered by zero-g, possibly something to do with blood not going where it was supposed to. In that episode the injured were assisted when the spacecraft started spinning it's ring to assist the victims with artificial gravity. If there is real science to that you might consider a minor re-write of that so the science, as we know it, is good. There might even be different circumstances where one method IS better than the other. Otherwise OUTSTANDING!

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Great series of stories. So enjoyable! Thank-you for your writing!

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Glad this is last one. Don’t like the complete stupidity of your characters. So weak and useless. Only reason I have kept reading is I can’t stand to leave stories I’ve started unread. I hoped the story got better but it doesn’t. No one learns from mistakes no one understands how to protect themselves. Leaders going out alone into hostile territory. The story concept is good and the species of the planets are cool. Main group seems like they never learn.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Come on. Trying to finish this thing after stop for couple days. Now I see Emily more worried about dick than her injured maybe dying father? What?

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

The ladies screwing other dudes is fine but when they start getting knocked up by other dudes then it’s time for them to go live with other dudes. This DB, Diana stopped using contraception and let lerrom(whatever) bust in her. With all crazy jack has shown her how could she not think it’s a possibility. The wuss with a p, Jack, just smiles and takes it. I know what you will say “ but Jack has babies with everyone” yes but he also told all these women that is how would live and they could go where ever and not be with him. Jack does most what he does from love. Diana does it because it’s dope to her. Rush and excitement and that is fine until they start putting kids in her. It was some how the snake’s baby and jack helped it take. DB will be nothing but trouble. Cut her loose before she brings down everyone.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it. 👍

Hoping for more Jack Danner, or Danner family, stories in the future. The twins certainly have possibilities as super security agents. Especially with the aid of Altarian cloaking technology they could even do covert operations on Earth as agents for Rosseau, to weed out infiltrators, corruption, or Xenophobic misuse of power in the corridors of power.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

As I said, loved the story, but this 2Reader troll is a really sad case!

Last story it (2Reader) said that it hadn't "read passed the attack at his home.", suggesting that the story was so bad it had abandoned it, but it still went on to read and troll this following story. It must have a really pitiful excuse for a life if it's got nothing better to do than to read stories it says it hates, and then disparage them.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

This has been my 3rd or 4th time reading through all of the Jack Danner series, and I still shed tears, I still laugh, and I still love these chapters so much! I am looking forward to Jack's Moonlighting. Thank you so much for Jack, and Ben, and Stanley/Henry, and Ed, and also Kyle, all wonderful characters you have given us over the years. So much joy from these created people, and from you too! ;-) TTFN

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

What wonderful storytelling!

Thank you, BurntRedstone.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Would love to read more of these story's and see how things go for everyone. But looks like this is the last one as has been years since it was posted. Thank you for your hard work and your imagination. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story SO much, I can't believe it's over. The story, the characters, everything just flowed together, I don't want to stop. Can you please PLEASE continue this one. I think you have room for a whole bunch of more stories from Jack. Thank you, I'll rate the series as a 10

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 2 years ago

********** ********** ********** there I gave it a 30 * THE WHOLE THING WAS

GREAT... WANT MORE! !

PLZ........

AManBaby123AManBaby123about 2 years ago

Gotta be honest, when i first read throught the series, I thought it ended at Jacks True Calling. I reread the story up to that point multiple times in the padt year. Only recently did I realize this story existed because of the titles blending and jumbled on the listing. All in all this story is tied as my favorite in the series with Jack's Snow Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone else catch the parallels to Frank Herbert's "Dune" in the themes and settings of this story? A contested desert planet? Sandworms? An outsider Messiah to a desert people? Special sand that is coveted as an export? Shadeem vs Shai-Hulud? Lots of parallels.

Also, I kept reading Markus Reilius as "Marcus Aurelius", the philosopher emperor of Rome.

Good story, but it definitely felt less original than the previous chapters. Like I was reading something else at times. Plus some of the loose ends were very frustrating. How did the Narkesh overpower and integrate the two Tik into their armor and know how to use the gate technology when they weren't advanced enough for space flight? Why were the Tik creating non-sentient robots?

Love this author though and hope he continues this series.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Great story, great series. Hope very much to hear more from Jack Danner and crew!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

What an AMAZING story! An AMAZING Author! I have thoroughly enjoyed the Jack series adventures. I wish I could rate each one with 25 stars. 5 BIG FAT SPARKLING STARS is fit for each chapter of this series. Thank you Burnt Red Stone, you are truly an Amazing Author!

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

To the Anonymous who compared it to Dune: I understood this story at least.

To the writer: I love your world building and most of your characters, but I'm not so fond of Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Men who repeatedly, willingly stick their dick into the same hole as other men (bunnies, snakes, whatever) are gross. Really has ruined the last two Jack stories which are otherwise excellent. Polyamory is just different for most women than it is for most men. Far, far fewer men are comfortable sharing, and accordingly being sexually compared and competitive with other men, than is true with women. It's ancient and probably predates the homo Venus, exceptions aside. A one-off is one thing but actively sharing a partner, even to the point of children? Yuck.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

To BurntRedStone

You got me to laugh and cry in this episode, well done.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 2 years ago

To the anonymous 7 days ago all you had to say was the story was brilliant and 5 stars not puke your phobias to the author

mikeagomikeagoalmost 2 years ago

The whole series with Jack is great and it would be a true treasure to read another one in the near future. Thank you for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, I'm kind of heart broken to see it end. You are an amazing storyteller. Will you consider adding more to this journey? Did he get banned from earth? what happened with the snowboarding? How about some Skrahak hunting with the Wuu? Please keep going with this amazing story, love your work

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 1 year ago

Another outstanding series of stories. Loved them all, all 5 stars!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...