Jack Can't Control His 'Urges'...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Jack. I knew that with a little work I could get you to stop cumming on my face." she smiled at him.

The End.

Bonus Grandmother chapter.

"Now, Jack, remember my mother is coming to visit, she'll be here tomorrow. I want you to behave like a regular person, not like a depraved sex maniac. If you were to jerk off on your grandma's face, she'd have a heart attack. She's almost 60, you know."

"Don't worry mom, I can control myself." Jack pictured his grandma's face covered in his seed.

"Make sure that you do."

The next day, Jack's grandma Elizabeth arrived from her home in Florida. Elizabeth was tall, but a bit shorter than her daughter, and shared her daughter's good looks. She dressed like a younger woman and Jack remembered hearing someone call her a 'cougar'.

They all went to dinner at a local family restaurant, then went home.

"Jack, sweetie, your grandmother and I are going upstairs to change, why don't you find something good to watch on TV, we'll join you in a few."

Ten minutes later, Sally and Elizabeth walked into the living room, both completely nude.

Jack's jaw fell open and his cock started growing in his pants. He was unable to speak.

"Your mom told me about her 'no-kini' and I thought I would try it for myself. How do I look?" Elizabeth turned around so Jack could see everything.

"Good, grandma. You look sexy." Jack opened his pants and pulled his dick out.

"You think I look sexy? That's nice of you to say, Jack, but I know I'm too old for anybody to think that about me. Although, I do feel a little sexy in this 'no-kini'." she pinched her nipple with one hand and reached down to spread her big meaty pussylips with the other. "Are you sure this outfit doesn't make my butt look too big?" she turned around, bent over, and reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide open. Her pussy was just inches from his face, and he could smell her musk.

He leaned forward and licked from her big lips all the way to her asshole. "Your ass looks good from where I'm sitting, grandma." Jack slowly stroked his cock. He licked her pucker again while pinching her clit.

"Why thank you, Jack. You always say the nicest things." she stood in front of him while he tongue fucked her ass. "I hope my sexy outfit isn't going to cause you to have one of your 'urges'."

"Don't worry, grandma. I can control myself." he stuck two fingers in her wet snatch.

"I hope so, your mom told me about your behavior lately and I don't approve. Not one bit."

"What did mom tell you?" he stood up and pushed his cock in her pussy slowly, until his balls touched her clit.

"Ooh. She told me you've been showing off your big beautiful cock, and shooting your cum on her face. I hope you don't get the idea that you can cum on my face. I'm too old for that nonsense. Mmmm." she pushed back against him as he fucked her.

"I'll try to control myself, grandma. If I can't cum on your face, where should I cum?"

"If you have one of your urges, you can cum inside my pussy, or my mouth, just don't waste it on my face."

"You're so sexy grandma, I'm having an urge right now. How about your asshole?" he pulled out of her pussy and pressed his cock against her anus. "Can I cum in there?" he pushed into her ass and began fucking her hard, his balls slapping her clit.

"If you want to, but I'd rather you pull out and cum in my mouth."

"I love you, grandma." he said as he grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pulled her around to face his cock. He put his cock in her mouth as he began to cum.

She pulled back and tilted her head up to look him in the eyes while his cock rested on her tongue, squirting hot jizz. He could see his cum sliding down her tongue and pooling in the back of her mouth. When he finished, she started playing with the cum in her mouth, swirling her tongue around. She closed her mouth and swallowed. "I love you, too, Jack." she said after she swallowed. "Whew, I need to sit down." she went to the couch and sat down next to her daughter.

Sally was already on the couch furiously rubbing her clit. Elizabeth sat down and spread her legs wide. "So, what's on TV, sport?"

Jack got up and stood in front of his grandma, slowly stroking his cock, waiting to see what she would do. She leaned forward and took his soft cock in her mouth, tasting her own ass. She pulled on his hand, getting him to kneel in front of her. She pulled his head into her crotch, and he licked her fat cuntlips.

Jack tongue fucked her, sticking his tongue as far inside as he could, while working her clit with his thumb. Her hips moved up and down, slowly at first.

"Jack, stop that, you're making me cum!" she had her first orgasm and Jack kept on sucking her clit, gently biting it causing her to cum again, and again.

"AHHHH!" Elizabeth screamed as her grandson continued eating her pussy. Her hips were bucking up and down faster and her thighs were opening and closing on his head. She pulled his head tight to her and closed her legs, holding them closed for about fifteen seconds. Jack tried to pull away, but he was trapped. Finally she cried out one last time and pushed him away. She fell over on her side and curled up into the fetal position, panting.

"Jack, I told you not to do that. You're going to make your grandmother have a heart attack." his mother said, while still rubbing her clit.

Jack's cock was hard again so he pulled his mom down on the floor, turned her over, pulled her hips up to his, and slid into her hot wet snatch. Fucking his mother doggy-style, he began massaging her puckered anus, getting it wet. He stuck his index finger in, then his middle finger.

"Don't you dare stick that big cock up my ass, young man." she said.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and pressed it against her rosebud. She pushed back and his head popped in. She pushed back more and he pushed forward until his balls touched her slit. He stroked sowly at first, then buit up a little speed.

Elizabeth had recovered by now and had gotten off the couch to kneel down beside her daughter, facing Jack, watching him slide in and out of Sally's backdoor.

Jack reached out, grabbed his grandma by the hair and pulled his cock out of his mom's ass. He pulled his grandma down and stuffed his cock in her mouth. He stroked in and out of her mouth and then plunged back into his mom's ass.

"What kind of person does that, Jack? Going ass to mouth between your mom and grandma. What would your friends say if they saw you do that over and over?"

"They'd say that I was the luckiest guy in the history of the world." he thought to himself.

He put it in her mouth again, then back to his mom's ass, then back to her mouth. Soon, he felt that twinge in his cock and he knew was close. He pulled out of his mom's ass, pulled her around by her hair and stuck his cock in her mouth and squirted his jizz. He pulled out of his mom and squirted some on his grandma's face. He squirted the rest on his mom's face and when he was done, he sat back with his legs tucked under him, waiting to be scolded.

They both started yelling at him and he just fell over on his side and smiled.

The End.

Author's note:

This is one of the first stories I wrote, and I realize it's a bit primitive, but I don't have the time or the interest in doing a major re-write. This entire story was inspired by the idea of a nude woman claiming to be wearing a 'no-kini'.

Your comments, votes, and suggestions are always appreciated. That's how we get paid around here.

12