Jack Can't Control His 'Urges'...

Story Info
Mom and son watch TV together, and the son has urges...
5.2k words
4.3
415.8k
412
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters are age 18 or older. Copyright 2014 by the author.

Jack can't control his 'urges' around his hot mom

Introduction:

The characters in this story are in denial about what they're doing, or at least they act like they are. Don't try this at home, especially the part about jerking off in your mom's face. She probably wouldn't appreciate that, although you never know...

Chapter 1

Jack and his mom, Sally were in the living room, watching TV, as they did every night. Jack had just turned 18 and like most men his age, he had a constant erection, even though he jerked off about five times a day.

Sally was 36 and had been divorced from Jack's father for 10 years. She was tall, about 5' 11" and slender, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a nice set of fake tits and long legs.

Jack sat in the recliner, trying to make his boner go away, but every time he looked over at his hot mom, it only got worse. He couldn't take it anymore. Without thinking about what he was doing, he stood up, walked over beside where his mom was sitting and pulled his pants down. His 7 inch cock sprang free and he began stroking it.

"What the hell are you doing?" she yelled at him. "Put that thing away right now!"

Jack was so turned on jerking off in front of his mom, it only took about 5 strokes until he came. The head of his cock was about 6 inches from her face, and when his jizz started flying, that's where it landed.

"Stop that, Jack!" she yelled as his cum landed on her cheek, nose, and forehead. "Stop that now!"

He finished spurting and just stood there, squeezing his shaft, then he took his hand off his dick and it was pointing straight at her, still oozing cum.

"You go to your room right now, young man! You're in big trouble."

Slowly, Jack's head started to clear a bit. "Sorry, mom. I just..." he stammered, then he turned around and went up to his room.

Sally sat on the couch, stunned at what had just happened. "What the hell?" she thought. "My son just jerked off and shot his cum on my face. What made him think he could do that?" her mind was racing, as was her heart. "Why am I so aroused right now?"

Sally reached up and wiped some cum from her cheek and looked at it on her finger. Before she knew what she was doing, she put her finger in her mouth, tasting her son's cum for the first time. "Mmmmm." she moaned as she sucked her finger clean. She wiped more into her mouth and swallowed it.

"What am I doing? I shouldn't be eating Jack's cum. I shouldn't be enjoying it this much either. I really have been single for too long." she thought.

She sat there for an hour, thinking about what happened, trying to figure the best way to handle the situation. "I've never read about this in any book on parenting." she thought. Finally she decided to go up and talk to Jack. His bedroom door was closed so she knocked. "Jack? Are you in there? I want to talk to you."

"One minute, mom." he said as he put his cock back in his pants, then he got up and opened the door.

"I want to talk to you about what you did earlier." she said, trying to sound stern.

"I'm sorry, mom. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just wasn't thinking. It just happened. I'll never do it again. Please don't hate me." he looked like he was going to cry.

"I don't hate you, Jack. I love you very much and I always will, but you know what you did was wrong." she reached out to stroke his cheek. "I understand you are going through some changes, and I know that hormones, especially testosterone, have a powerful effect on your body, and your mind. You've got to learn to control your urges."

"I know, mom. I'm really sorry, It's just that I'm so horny all the time lately. And it doesn't help seeing you around here every day. You're so beautiful."

"That's sweet of you to say that about your old mother, but you shouldn't look at me that way." she noticed he was staring at her tits, and there was a bulge growing in his pants.

"I know, mom."

"I'm not going to punish you, but I want you to understand that you can't just shoot your cum on my face whenever you feel like it. I know that a young man masturbates several times a day, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just do it in here, or in the shower." she said as she pictured him jerking off in the shower.

"OK, mom. Thanks for not being mad. I won't do that again."

"Please try not to, but I know that these things happen, and I'll understand if it does happen again, OK?"

"OK, mom." he said. Then he thought, "Wait, what did she just say?"

"Good-night, Jack. I love you." she said as she got up and went to her room.

As soon as she shut her bedroom door, she pulled down her pants and started rubbing her clit. "Oh God!, why am I so hot right now?" she wondered. She made herself cum several times, then she finally went to sleep.

Chapter 2

The next night, they were watching TV as usual. They hadn't talked any more about last night's incident.

Sally was wearing a tight pair of black shorts, and a tight pink tank top with no bra. She usually didn't dress this provocativly at home, but she just felt kind of 'sexy' tonight.

Jack certainly noticed what she was wearing, and thought, "Why is she dressed like that? Is she trying to drive me nuts?" he felt as if his cock was going to explode as he looked at her. Suddenly he got up and stood beside her and started doing it again, stroking his hard cock inches from her face.

"Jack! I thought I told you not to do that!" she yelled as she stared at his cock, and moved a little closer.

He stroked his shaft faster, and when he started to cum, several long ropes of his milky white jizz landed on her cheeks, nose, and forehead.

"Damn it, Jack!" as she spoke, a lucky shot landed in her open mouth. "Mmmmm." she moaned quietly as she licked her lips. "Stop that right now, young man." she said, not very forcefully.

He finished and looked down at his mom, her pretty face covered in his seed. Was she smiling?

"I'm sorry mom, I don't know what got into me. I just can't..." his voice trailed off.

"It's OK, honey, I understand. But you've got to learn to control yourself better. I'm going to go wash my face. You can stay here if you want, I'm not mad at you." she went up to her bathroom and as soon as she closed the door, she reached inside her shorts and touched her clit. She wiped his cum from her cheeks into her mouth with the other hand, swallowing it while she brought herself to an earth shaking orgasm.

After she caught her breath, she went downstairs and went back to watching TV, like nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, mom, it's just that you look so hot..."

"It's OK. I'm not mad at you. I know what it's like to have 'urges', just try not to do that again."

"Yes, mom."

Chapter 3

The next night, they were watching TV as usual.

Tonight when Sally walked into the living room, she was wearing a tube top that barely fit over her fake tits, and a tiny pair of pink hot pants.

Jack saw this and thought, "What the hell, man? Is she deliberately trying to tease me?"

"Nice outfit, mom." he said as he stared at her tits.

"Thank you, I bought some new things for summer. You don't think this is too revealing? I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea."

"Not at all, mom. You look good."

They watched TV without talking and about a half hour later, Jack decided to test his teasing theory. He got up, went over to her, and pulled out his rock hard prick. He pointed it at her face and began stroking, but sowly this time.

"Not again, Jack. I thought we talked about this. You need to learn to control yourself." she stared at his cock, licking her lips. "If you're going to do that, go ahead and do it. Let's get this over with." she moved closer and tilted her head back a little, trying to make a good target.

"OK, mom. Here it comes!" he began spurting his cum right onto her cheek and nose, then she did something that shocked him, she opened her mouth and moved even closer until she was about an inch from the tip of his spewing cock. "Oh God!" Jack exclaimed as he watched his cum spurt into his mom's mouth. He kept stroking as her mouth filled up.

When he was done, she closed her mouth and swallowed. "Damn it Jack, you got your cum in my mouth that time. I told you not to do that. When are you going to listen?" she looked up at him while she scooped the cum from her cheeks and sucked it off her fingers.

She said nothing more until it was time for bed. "Good-night, handsome. See you tomorrow." then she kissed him on the cheek, and went to her room.

Chapter 4

The next night, they were watching TV as usual.

Sally came in wearing a bathing suit, a one piece, black. It was cut low on top, showing off lots of cleavage. She sat down to watch TV.

"Going to the lake, mom?" Jack asked.

"No, I just bought a few new swimsuits and thought I would break them in before swimming season comes around." she sat down and looked at the TV.

"Well, you look super hot." he started rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Super-hot? I've never been called that before. Thank you." her fingers slowly circled one of her nipples as she looked at his crotch.

Jack unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. He just sat there, stroking up and down.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at him and licked her lips.

He stood up, walked over to her and stroked faster. Soon he started to cum.

Sally moved her face close to his spewing prick and opened her mouth. She caught most of his cum and swallowed when he finished.

"What do I have to do to get you to stop doing this, baby? You can't just pull out your big beautiful cock and shoot your delicious cum in my mouth every night. What would people say?"

He took his hand off and said, "Sorry mom, it won't happen again."

She reached out, grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it up to the tip, making a little drop of cum ooze out. She stuck out her tongue and licked it off. "Well, make sure it doesn't." she took her hand away from his cock and put it between her legs, rubbing the fabric that covered her pussy. "Now, put that thing away. I'm trying to watch TV."

Chapter 5

The next afternoon, Sally asked Jack if he was going to watch TV with her that night.

"Same as every night, mom. Why?"

"I got you a new swimsuit when I went shopping and I wondered if you might like to try it out. I left it on your dresser."

"Sure, mom, I'll check it out."

That night, they were watching TV as usual. Jack was wearing the new suit his mother had bought for him. It was a small, tight, red bikini style. It barely covered his cock.

Sally had come in wearing a small red bikini. The top had two small triangular pieces covering her areolas and not much else. The bottom had a thong back.

"I thought I'd try out another new swimsuit tonight. What do you think?" she turned around in front of Jack so he could see her bare cheeks. She bent over and pulled her cheeks apart so he could see a little of her rosebud on either side of the thong.

"I like it better than the last one. Very nice." he stood up and showed her his new pair. The outline of his cock was clearly visable, and his mushroom head was poking out the top of the waistband.

"Oh, I like that. It looks good on you." she reached down with her index finger and touched his pisshole, smearing his pre-cum around his knob. "You should wear that more often. Let's see what's on tonight." she turned on the TV and pretended to watch, all the while rubbing and pinching her nipples through her top.

He got up and walked over to her. She could see his suit straining to hold in his erection. He pulled down the waistband and let it flop out.

"Mmmmm" she moaned, and moved one hand down inside her the front of her now sopping wet bikini bottoms.

He started stroking and she moved closer to him. She licked her lips and made a wimpering noise.

She opened her mouth and put it less than an inch from his throbbing member while rubbing her clit furiously inside her bikini bottoms.

As soon as the first spurt hit her tongue, she moved forward to take his cockhead into her mouth and started sucking and swallowing. She moaned and came at the same time as her son. When he stopped cumming, she pulled his dick out of her mouth and squeezed the last bit of cum out. She licked the tip, and then licked the underside from his balls up.

"What kind of person does that, Jack? Jerking your cock in front of your mother. I thought I told you to stop doing that." she looked him in the eye, pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and bringing them to her lips, making a lewd display of licking them clean. "Let's watch TV now, OK?

Chapter 6

The next night, he was watching TV as usual, waiting for his mom.

She came in and bent down to kiss him on the cheek. "Check out my new swimsuit." she said as she stood in front of him.

The top was similar to the last one, except much smaller. The tiny triangles of fabric barely covered her nipples, exposing her areolas. The bottom was like nothing he'd ever seen, the string waistband in the front plunged all the way down from her hips, meeting just above her clit, where there was another slightly wider piece of fabric just barely holding in her pussylips. He could tell she was completely bare shaven.

"It's called a 'micro-kini'. It's not too revealing, is it?" she asked.

"You might not want to wear that in public, mom. It is a bit small, but I like it." his hand was already in his pants.

"You're probably right. If I bend over in this, my pussylips fall out the side," she bent over and then stood up. She spread her feet apart and with both hands pulled her lips out just leaving the small strip of fabric covering her clit and vaginal opening. "See what I mean? Still, I think it looks pretty sexy." she stretched her lips out as far as she could.

"You do look sexy in that, mom." he pulled his cock out and stroked it.

"Thanks, Jack. I like it when you say that." she sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide, rubbing a finger up and down the thin piece of fabric on her crotch.

He stood up in front of her and as soon as he got close enough, she grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth. He dropped his hand as she slid her lips down his shaft. She began moving up and down, sucking and slurping, holding the base tight in her hand.

She rubbed her clit now, faster and faster, as she felt her son tense up. He shot a big load in the back of her mouth and she swallowed it down and kept sucking, moving up and down. She came at the same time.

When he went soft, she let him slip out of her mouth. "I thought I told you not to do that, Jack. I'm worried that you're turning into some kind of sex pervert." she licked his soft cock. "You don't want people to think you're a sex pervert, do you? Try and control yourself next time. Please."

Chapter 7

The next night, they were watching TV as usual.

Sally had bought him a new outfit to wear. It was a man's string bikini bottom, with the only fabric being a pouch in front for his package. He felt strange having the string up between his cheeks, but he wore it anyway.

Sally came in and said, "What do you think of my new outfit?" she posed in front of her son.

Jack saw that she was topless, and her bottoms, if you could call them that, were simply two pieces of red string. One string tied around her waist, and the other string going down between her legs. It covered nothing. He could see her lips hanging down as the string was pulled to one side.

"It's a string bikini." she rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples. "Stand up and let me see you."

He stood up and his cock was sticking out above the waist string. Only his balls were still in the pouch.

"That looks good on you, Jack. Turn around and show me the back." she moved one hand down to rub her clit.

He turned his back to her and bent over slightly.

"That looks nice, son." she rubbed his ass cheeks, spreading them apart and swirling a finger around his asshole. "Very nice. Now let's watch TV."

She sat down and spread her legs. She reached between her legs with both hands and pulled her pussy lips wide apart, showing him the wet pink interior. "This bikini doesn't expose too much, does it Jack?" she looked right at him, stuck a finger deep in her pussy and then put the wet finger in her mouth. "I don't want to look like some cum hungry slut."

"No, mom. That bikini looks good on you. I don't think it's slutty at all." he stroked his cock and stood in front of her, between her outstreched legs.

She leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth. Soon he dumped a big load of cum in her mouth. She pulled out and looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him his own white, milky cum. She closed her mouth, swished it around a little, then swallowed. She opened her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Damn it, Jack, you got cum in my mouth again. I'm not going to put up with this for much longer, you know." she pushed on one hip and pulled on the other to get him to turn around, spread his ass cheeks apart and licked his puckered asshole. She stuck her tongue inside his ass while jerking his cock.

"Oh, yeah. That feels good, mom."

She kept licking his ass, then she stuck her index finger in and starting massaging his prostate while stroking his cock.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna blow!" he turned around and jammed his dick in Sally's mouth.

She kept her finger in his ass as he came in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" he cried out. "Suck it, mom! Suck my fucking cock!" he came so hard his knees were shaking. "I've got to sit down, mom. I've never cum so hard in my life. Whew!" he sat down on the sofa next to her.

"I told you not to cum in my mouth again." she spread her legs and rubbed her clit. "Do you think I'm talking just to hear myself talk? And watch your language. We don't talk like that in this house." she felt her orgasm approaching as her son sat next to her watching.

"Ohhhhhh!" she cried out as she came, her legs opening and closing.

After a minute she said, "I'm tired from watching TV, Jack. I'm going to bed. I love you."

"Love you too, mom." he said as she left the room.

Chapter 8

Jack decided to dispense with modesty and just go nude.

Soon, his mother walked in, also completely nude.

"Like my new outfit?" she asked, turning around in front of her son. "I call it a 'No-kini'. What do you think?" she sat down and spread her legs wide, rubbing and pinching her nipple with one hand while sticking two fingers in her pussy with the other.

"I think that's the best outfit I've ever seen. 'No-kini' you say? You should wear that every night from now on." he went to her, knelt down in front of her and began kissing her clit.

"No Jack, you shouldn't lick your mother's private area like that." she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer. He licked and sucked her ladyparts, paying extra attention to her swollen clit, until she screamed and shuddered with orgasmic delight.

"Jack, first you won't stop cumming on my face and in my mouth, and now you're sucking on my pussy. How far are you planning to go?"

He pulled her gently down onto the floor and got on top of her between her legs. His cock slipped easily into her dripping vagina, and soon he was buried up the root.

"No, stop." she whispered as she wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her. She kissed him passionately while he pounded her cunt, faster and faster. After a while, he tensed up and exploded inside her, his cock spasming. He could feel her pussy squeeze his cock, milking his cum out. After a few minutes of just laying there on top of her, trying to catch his breath, he whispered in her ear. "I love you, mom."

12