All Comments on 'It Was Totally Unexpected'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

JPB, this was an excellent story but even if pregnant women can drink in your universe it sets bad precedent in encouraging pregnant women to drink.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Cliche after cliche

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 2 years ago

Funny, but I haved done a bit of geniology of my family, and its amazing if you go back one hundred years or so, how often (especially in rural setting) brothers in one family would marry the sisters of another family, or even how one man, whose wife had died or disappeared one way or another, ended up marrying the other sister. So the instance of a spouse in the modern world divorcing one person and then marrying their sibling shouldn't really surprise us that much!

Enjoyed it! 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Yay, a new JPB story! Nice twist, too, heh. Look forward to your next, Randi.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have spent ten minutes checking for typos. The "all the women in town want him once the divorce is over" thing was so par for the course, especially in one didn't even really want him, but luckily, he's such an amazing stud, he got married just a few minutes later to another. How convenient.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not that fully fleshed out. More than an outline than a story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

That was an enjoyable story.

It's always satisfying when the betrayed husband marries the younger sister-in-law. Nothing like totally destroying the ex-wife's relationship with her family as payback.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

He needs to go to prison for assault, spousal abuse, unlawful restraint, theft, fraud and a host of other charges.

This is literally one of your worst stories and i’m a fan..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks Bob, enjoyed the story (and knowing I'm not the only one with typing issues!) 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your kicking ass again 5 stars for the king

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

An enjoyable story with a nice twist ending. I would have liked to find out a little mire of why the first wife dumped him, but in the end dies it really matter. Could make fir some very tense holiday get togethers.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

JPB up to his usual tricks!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Love it!

Easy fun read with surprise ending but a great story!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Awww a happy ending for that poor bastard. I did miss Paulette French tho, what a babe

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This MC is quick to get hitched, Meagan and then Julie, but why her? It appears she had some advanced knowledge of her sister’s treacherous ways, and didn’t let him know. If my interpretations are wrong so be it but it seems like the well, being the ex-wife’s sister and co-workers, are all poisoned and brackish waters. They all knew and were his friend but carried on interacting with him, but once he found out and confronted them. It was I want no part of this but once your free let me throw my hat into the potential dating pool!!!!!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Beautifully told story with the right facts that make a LW story so entertaining.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

Simple, typical, short and sweet.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Nothing new here. All the women want the husband, check. High School ex and husband rediscover each other, check. Wife hit by slut ray, check.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Oh and forgot, cliché of cliché, husband ends with wife's sister. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good to see another JPB story!

After Down on the Farm was unfinished, I was afraid COVID got JPB. This is a cute story but would have rather had his old HS gf win. Thanks for your work.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining story but, how did Marcus become John?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like always, WONDERFUL STORY! Nancy got hers, the whore. Julie got hers, too, a loving husband that made her a mama bear. Probably wouldn't be good for Nancy to cross her, because mama bear has a loving husband...

JH4FunJH4Funover 2 years ago
Good Read

A good read. 4 stars

I like the fact that he didn't go full BTB in this one and found happiness. Sometimes to me the BTB is not the right move others it is time for scorched earth.

Good story sites have a mix of both and keep it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish we heard more from Nancy about why she had hot sex with him a few days before she lowered the bomb. And if she was so upset with him dating afterwards. It left a hole that wasn't film. Love your stories. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one word. Dumb.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very, very good story, Bob! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roy should have given the heirloom jewelry with the condition she wear it form him with nothing else but a pair of heels.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

GREAT story!!!! Very well written! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Diarrhea of the pen.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good one JPB.

Truth to tell I am always wary with this author.

A number of his stories have cuck overtones.

Glad this one is no cuck story.

But really, is it possible? Going from sister to sister?

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

As usual, a JPB story leaves me grinning. Thank you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story. Best revenge is to live well. My first marriage was a disaster and within a week of the divorce being final I had to travel to Europe. I met a woman who was my translator. 5 days after meeting her I asked her to marry me. We are in our third decade together now and all is right in the world. Our kids have graduated and doing well. When the ex saw my wife for the first time she was jealous(her father told me). This story brought back good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just gotta love JPB! Good story. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good read from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 months pregnant and sipping margaritas?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Getting tired of these stories where the wife cheats on the 'greatest guy ever,' Mr. Wonderful, who every other woman in the county would dearly love to have. Believability factor: zero.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Nice quick story. I do have a problem with this story and a number of other like stories. One day apparently out of blue a wife hits the husband with, "We need to talk". In this case they are married for eight years, had sex three times the night before and wham. She has been carrying on an affair for eight months and the husband doesn't have a clue. His reaction is "oh well" and restarts his life immediately. Is this odd?

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

A JPB story is always a good balm for any morning.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Really good story by JPB. Humor, Some BTB but not really overboard with it. Great twist in the ending.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

JPB writes great stories. 5 stars thank You. This story is nice and simple a normal couple at first, but cheating wife wants to upgrade hubby to her boss. Boss gets kicked in the nutts and hubby out smarts his cheating wife. I'm the end he ends up with her neyyer looking sister. Good Time had by all except for cheating wife. Good story Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

High quality story, well written, I enjoyed it greatly.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

As per usual your word crafting was perfect. But why all the vitriol with criminal actions abounding? This is in Loving wives which is dedicated to cheating married women so why would you even read them?

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

JPB, you're consistently good. I'm always glad to see a new one by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy is closing in on 900 stories. I don't know how he does it....well, maybe it's the pie at The Village Inn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

grabbed John's collar and drug him into the bedroom, tossed him on the bed and tied and gagged him also. You did gag to gagged. Why not gag to gug? that is what you did with "drag to drug" The word is DRAGGED, no matter how y'aw'll want to say it down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

typical sloppy job, nothing a close reread or editor couldn't fix but Bob doesn't respect his readers enough to care and has said so more than once.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Seems like there's some good stuff missing toward the end, but still a great story with a surprise ending. I did figure it out rather quickly when you mentioned father-in-law. I remembered Megan's father was dead, so that left the sister, Julie. Well done - 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I can't say that I recommend the "tie them up and drive away" approach, but it did set up a fun story. Thank you.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Good to see you around. Wish I knew why she did him 3 times the night before she lowered the boom. Then again some men. You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 2 years ago

Another 5 Star piece of Literature from Just Plain Bob. Bob, your the best, Great Story!

likeboblikebobover 2 years ago

I think I have read this already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you had me lost there for a second jumping from Megan to Julie. You should know by now that a pregnant woman drinking is a no-no.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 2 years ago

Well done. As usual.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nancy and her boss walked away untouched! Twist at the end was totally predictable. Not enough emotion or explanation of why she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've done better. I was confused at the jump from Megan to Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder why all the surprise at this story. It’s JPB.......always well written and usually a very good story ( except when the MC is a total punk or the whore gets her RAAC ending when she I still a cunt). This one while predictable and expected was fun to read worth the time. And in way it did bring a new act in that is seldom if ever used. Not only does lover boy get his dick knocked in the dirt it happens while trying to serve divorce papers to her husband. Just proof of how stupid and arrogant lawyers can be. Really trying to humiliate a “man” in his own home..........rothfl! What did he expect would happen. If anything he got off easy, the cunt had to know how Roy would react. Stupid cunt.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 2 years ago

I usually enjoy your stories but you seem to have a template that you follow. In other words it is typical boilerplate JPB. I would encourage you to step out of your typical story and write a different style of LW.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

What is Nancy's lover's name? It starts as Marcus and then switches to John somewhere along the way. Also, if Roy is such a great guy that has four women swooning over him the moment he's available, why doesn't Nancy see it that way too? And so many of your tales follow this formula. Guy gets dumped but rebounds immediately, dates around, displays prowess in the sack, rinse and repeat.

Please do something different or I'll lose interest, please and thank youj.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old tired juvenile writing from a 'writer' who doesn't know when to give it up. Nothing new, just another writer who has the cheated on hubby who couldn't keep his wife turn suddenly in to a stud with all these women saying they want him.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much to like about this story. The only sad part is John Marcus got away.

4****

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Only things that would've made it better for me, would've been more dialogue from the wife and maybe sueing the company but that's just me.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Nice story. It wasn't a BTB story, but that doesn't worry me. There's room in Loving Wives for everything from RAAC, BTB, moving on or whatever.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

Oh I love your stuff you idiot! Another five star story. Keep them coming.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Usual JPB, entertaining, but not overwhelming.

26thNCuck, thanks for your one star, it lets me know there are no wimpy husbands sucking Bull cum out of their wife. Your service is much appreciated.

bc0330bc0330over 2 years ago

Great twist. Didn't see that one coming. As always loved the story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story from JPB. John Marcus didn’t walk away untouched. Roy tuned him up a little. Ending was good, but not a surprise. I love the Barnyard Players too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your stories, but this was pretty much a "Just Plain Bob paint-by-numbers", all the way up to the "hero winds up with someone other than the one he was seeing just before the end" JPB-patented finish, which in this case could be seen midway through page 1.

carvohicarvohiover 2 years ago

Oh yes! Great silly little story. What I liked best was the "father-in-law" thingy. I wonder how many people will just skim and miss the Megan to Julie switch.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day JPB!

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty sure tying up his wife and her lover would have landed him in jail.

Not sure how anyone would be interested in the main character, he's an unlikeable loose canon who's one bad 5 minutes or road rage incident away from going postal.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It was but a couple of lines, and I'm sure that most of the BTBAAC crowd missed them and their huge implication. So, Nan ("Don't call me that!) left John due to his 'constant cheating'? Hell, sounds like Law Partner material to me. John is one of the 99.999% of lawyers who give the decent .001% a bad name!!

.

Excellent tale. Loved the twist at the end. Like a scratch on the record! Nice reset. Keep 'em coming. 5+++/5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the tale. Not quite as usual on LW. TO ANON earlier today....drinking for a preggo woman is discouraged, however... OUR doctor said " I'd rather see you drink a little than smoke @ all". She also ok'd smoking a bit of pot. That said, our 3 children are intelligent, well rounded adults. 1 restaurant owner. 1 HVAC tech. 1 federal Marshall. So.... do everyone a favor. Take your small minded comments and stick where the sun don't.... I hope you can guess the rest.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Great big nope.

Can some of you folks stop having every fucking woman in a story beg the poor husband for a date!! We get it, you're trying to make the husband look like a super catch and the wife is even dumber than we originally thought.

Its a weak and lazy way to try and impart some type of emotion against the wife that your writing cant achieve on its own.

And wait...whats that? The man she cheated with cheated on her? Thats literally as much a part of the BTB stories as a small dick is in a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello JPB They complain complain complain - nothing new there.

As always you are one of best on here.

Stay the course I always enjoy your stories.

I love it when some clown says it wasn't one of your best - Brady and Montana didn't win em all, either.

Keep them coming.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Gotta Say It Now

Just read the bowling alley conversation between Mellissa and Hubby. First, she assumes Hubby is unaware … then shortly after she asks if Hubby really kicked Asshole in the balls. JPB can have it one way OR the other, but NOT both! Back to the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute, and dependable. Thanks for the effort. And thanks for not bother to illustrate or analyze why Nancy went from a loyal loving faithful wife to a cheating deceitful selfish whore. Or why the man who was married to her for years was so distant and disconnected from his wife that while he knew when and how often he fucked his wife, he had no clue what was going on in her head and her heart. Its not like you understand those sorts of psychological and emotional issues in normal human beings anyway. Stick with what you understand and know how to write about, like pizza and dancing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
@ MuskyBoy

Sweetie1 ended up with another divorce after being cheated upon frequently, so a short and not great marriage. Perhaps some alimony, but maybe not because her Hubby2 certainly had her sign a pre-nup that he knew she would fail (does not HAVE to be ‘adultery’) … and there WAS Artie at the dance-hall. It does not sound like she skated free from cheating on Hubby1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More pathetic woman hating shit from a sad pathetic incel.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story enjoyed it

5/5

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Classic JPB storytelling. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Well ...

There were some good ideas here.

Staying while pretending to leave, is a new one.

Some other ideas were good too.

But the problem was the plot was too narrow.

It needed a sideline or sidelines.

More diversity.

Still, a fun read.

4 out of 5 from me.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Again with an amazing little story. We are so lucky to still have you leasing the LW site. I love hating and loving your characters at the same time. Please keep writing JPB

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
One of two of my pet peeves with JPB —

Besides writing too many stories that could use a little FTDS (majority of the stories are fine, like this one. What? Maybe one in ten are in need of FTDS) — it’s dragged, not drugged, unless you mean the actor gave drugs to the act-ee, like Ecstasy or aspirin.

This story? Interesting, but was meandery.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, great ending, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Legio - "twist at the end"? Really? Was this your first JPB story? As fun as his stories are, pretty much all of his stories end with either the protagonist as a happy cuck, or marrying a "surprise" person (who generally was revealed near the very beginning). As such, no twist that couldn't be seen coming from the next county.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legio...your bullshit reviews are getting very old

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending up with Julie was rather predictable. A "twist" a bit too obvious. Three stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Love the twist at the end, by marrying Julie Nancy's younger sister Roy would have a lifetime of revenge. Story was well written and what is great is that Roy, Julie and family lived happily ever after. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old cliched crap. Like half the shit on LW.

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

I have not read your stories in a long time. It seems like they have changed somewhat. I do like where you are going.

Thanks for writing this story for all of us.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great Non=Cuck story Bob!!!

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 2 years ago

The only thing that compares to reading a JPB story is reading the comments of those who claim to comprehend what was written.

Stay the course, JPB.

PS: A pregnant woman shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Confusing ending and not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Oh right. I think I skipped over that part."

No, you KNOW you skipped over that part. You THINK leaving the last piece of the story for some kind of twist is clever and original, and maybe it was the first time but now it's just that lame wannabee M. Knight Shamylan thing that JPB does. Pick up a new ending next time you hit the grocery.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...