All Comments on 'It Happened In The Car'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
awesome

I'm not into s&m, but this story was awesome. so we'll written, and the control was very erotic. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was fucking wet!!!

PLEASE PLEASE take this further!!! I'm about this life!!!

My Master thought this was well written and ... gotta go I'm to service Master .... please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
in the car

that was awesome!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: peebudy

Thank you very much. This was a story that was stuck in my head and I had to get it out. I'm very happy you liked it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: Anon on 6/22

Very cool. I'm happy you enjoyed the story. That really does mean a lot to me.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: Anon on 6/21

"PLEASE PLEASE take this further!!!"

I'm very happy you enjoyed it so much. I only dabble in this stuff but I have had friends who were into this lifestyle so I tried to make it a good story. I do plan on doing more for this one but I have a few stories jumping around in my head that I need to get done first. Also, I don't want the sequel to suck so I need to wait until I have a legitimate part two ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent story... a few grammatical errors or words left out but not enough to make it unreadable. Only question is, theu did this on the road with trucks beside & behind and they fidnt honk? Guess we'll see in pt 2.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
not bad, but i prefer some fucking

Need another chapter

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years agoAuthor
not bad, but i prefer some fucking.

Yeah. Don't we all, man. Don't - we - all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started laughing at the 's.e.a.l.' tag. Couldn't continue beyond that.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Anon, "Started laughing at the 's.e.a.l.' tag. Couldn't continue beyond that."

Well, I'm sorry you didn't finish but I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
347 Followers
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES