Into the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop!" I begged. "You're too heavy, you're hurting me!"

"It's been too long since I've had a man." she moaned, continuing to ride me.

My hips and pelvis began to ache at the ceaseless pressure of her body upon me and her thighs crushing me with lustful force. My shaft massaged her tight depths, probing deep inside her, her heat radiating out as every inch of my manhood was squeezed within her innermost sanctum. Letting out one low moan after another, she began to thrust faster and harder, until I thought she would shatter my pelvis, when at last her climax came, drenching me in her hot, sweet juices. Panting wildly, she fell upon me, knocking the wind out of me as she covered my face with kisses and pressed me into her massive breasts.

"As promised," she panted, "I will now give you to those who found you, and then all the tribe. If you die, may it be swift and painless. Be thankful I was gentle."

"Gentle?" I asked quizzically, still gasping for air and massaging my aching rib-cage, upon which she had fallen in the heat of release.

I was given no answer but silence as Tamora left the room, collecting her garments as she went. No sooner had she gone than the three huntresses burst into the room and set upon me. Their leader staked out her spot riding my hips, while the two underlings struggled to push each other away and climb astride my face. I screamed as one finally succeeded, clamping her iron-like thighs around my head with the same vice-grip pressure as those around my waist. In a moment, her bodyweight rested on my skull, and I thought surely I would die. The third woman lay by my side, waiting eagerly for her turn as the other two thrust in an alternating pattern against my aching, creaking body.

I screamed as the warrior-woman astride my face seized my head by sliding one of her hands beneath it and forced it up against her hot lower-lips. That scream of mine only served to excite her, for it caused my tongue to inadvertently stroke her soft inner walls. Instantaneously her most intimate of regions drew my tongue in, and before long I was licking her to a feverish climax, which I was forced to drink in, marveling at the taste of her sweet nectar. Meanwhile, their leader crushed my hips with her steel-like thighs, pressing down against me and squeezing my still-erect shaft violently inside her warmth.

When at last she came to a climax, the women all changed places, allowing the third to have a turn. When they were all satiated, the three huntresses forcefully turned me onto my stomach, pinning me down with little effort as their leader disappeared for a moment, before returning and presenting me with an object: a smooth, wooden phallus.

"Relax," she said, "I bid you relax and this will go much more smoothly."

"Please no!" I begged, struggling in the unyielding grip of the others. "You can't do this, please anything but this."

"He is so frightened," laughed one of the women holding me, "wait until he sees the bigger devices of this sort!"

A cold fear filled me as the leading huntress moved astride my legs, passing beyond my field of sight. Her companions, whose arms entwined my torso and whose legs each held captive one of my own, began to kiss and bite at my neck and ears. I tensed considerably as I felt the dome-tip of the cool phallus press into me without relent. It slowly worked its way into me, widening me out with its constant movement in and out, movement which became faster and harder until much to my shame, I came to a shuddering climax. Pulling the device free and turning me over, the women cackled at my predicament.

"Come," their leader said, "let us take him to the town altar, the others will be waiting."

"You don't have to do this." I panted, tears now streaming down my face. "I'll do whatever you want, but you can't let all those women have me. They'll tear me to pieces!"

"Most likely," the leader admitted, "and that will be unfortunate. Hopefully you will pass out quickly."

Without any further words, I was led by my leash out of the long-house and down the road to a great stone platform, decorated with ornate carvings of strange symbols. The three women stood me in the center of the altar before removing my leash, turning away from me, and letting loose great war-cries that attracted the attention of their fellow amazonian villagers. Before long, every woman in the village stood surrounding the altar. Again silent, the three women stepped away from the altar, leaving me naked and surrounded. Without warning, a cry went up from the crowd, and in a moment they were upon me.

12