All Comments on 'Into the Forest'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel

I really hope there's a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue this :)

Please continue this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Garbage

No more needs to be said.

PulpWyattPulpWyattabout 9 years ago
Environmental Description

This story has some great description of environments. When the boy was exploring the island, the description of the plants and animals did a good job of establishing that we had gone someplace familiar but still alien; that We Weren't in Kansas Anymore.

A lot of writers don't bother to describe environments, and the ones who do often neglect to add ambient sounds, but you did well on both accounts. Hats off to you.

ZoaruonZoaruonover 8 years ago
Well Done!!!!!

I love this story, though it is a bit short, but still it is really good!! I absolutely love the way it is written. I immensely enjoy the image of a strong, tall female warrior having her way with a man. I am looking forward to reading your other works. Keep on writing!!!

P.S. thank you for taking the time to read this comment and good luck to you!!!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
Great!

Always loved how the nine-foot beauties loomed over him. I want to experience that too. A powerful, sinister woman having her own way with me and making me enjoy it, whether I want it or not.

Hope there's more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Well.....

First of all I can tell you don't know shit about canoes. First, you don't row a canoe you paddle it. Second, canoes don't use oars, they have paddles, you finally got that right later in the story. Even in high school I could portage a canoe by myself, just a matter of balance and not being a 90 pound weakling.

Cussing and threatening to kill the "little bitches" wasn't too smart when they were tying the guy to the tree. No need to piss them off further.

Don't understand why the amazons just wanted to get off using his dick and then throw him to the pack?

Sorry, but this story just didn't add up.

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

This Has Possibilities,,, Yes!

Hallo HG!

Even a couple of kinky sadistic dykes can see that it has the possibility for additional chapters... simply start writing where you left off, with the Amazon war-cries, and how about Queen Tamora's reward to the nymphs, "letting them pick one of the younger girls to take for their fun,,, yes!........ Thank-You, 5-Stars!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous